The Horror: New Star Wars Episode 7 Trailer Debuts With Black Man In Starring Role!

We are talking about a movie here, right?
Omg Mary...

54140410.jpg

:laugh:

Where is Stephanie? She was just bitching about racists and complaining how it brings down USMB....

oh, wait. I forgot, racism and hate is USMB's mission...she and USMB endorse this kind of hate.

What is it they say? Even bad PR is good PR? Or something like that? They just want a reaction... Dont care what kind.
No, USMB just wants the hate narrative. It brings in the quality members.

The OP is a racist douchebag troll starving for attention.
Unlike you, an non duchebag non starving for attention Captain Pedantic. Did I spell that right and use the right grammar? Hope not.

This topic should bring in a few more card carrying racist teapers. McGarrett, Stephanie et al are doing their job well.

Wow. All this time I thought Star Wars was a franchise, like Burger King or Pizza the hut. Sorry, had to sneak that one in.

This topic should bring in a few more card carrying racist teapers. McGarrett, Stephanie et al are doing their job well.
HEY! That's MISTER card carrying racist teaper to you, bub. :slap:

Oh Gawd.............what will it be next?:spinner: They'll do a remake of "Miracle on 34th Street" and the Santa is going to be a black guy!!!

Forum List

Back