The House easily passed $675 billion in defense spending Thursday

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
lawmakers tacked on provisions to bar the Pentagon from doing business with the Chinese telecom firms ZTE and Huawei and to pave the way for a dual purchase of aircraft carriers by the Navy.

The vote was 359-49, with 137 Democrats joining all but three Republicans to pass it

lawmakers tacked on provisions to bar the Pentagon from doing business with the Chinese telecom firms ZTE and Huawei and to pave the way for a dual purchase of aircraft carriers by the Navy.

The vote was 359-49, with 137 Democrats joining all but three Republicans to pass it

Great, how many billions of dollas will be passed by the H. or Rep. for the Space Force? And how many American Citizens will lose Medicare, or Medicaid and Social Security to pay for it?

Outer Space Treaty

More food for thought ^^^; though it seems too many readers believe Trump is above the law and no matter the consequences, he is smarter than everyone.

Great, how many billions of dollas will be passed by the H. or Rep. for the Space Force? And how many American Citizens will lose Medicare, or Medicaid and Social Security to pay for it?

Outer Space Treaty

More food for thought ^^^; though it seems too many readers believe Trump is above the law and no matter the consequences, he is smarter than everyone.
Trump is just itching to rule by personal decree, something he claimed was done by previous presidents.

Outer Space Treaty

Trump is just itching to rule by personal decree, something he claimed was done by previous presidents.

He makes lots and lots of claims, most of which is impromptu and the magical reverie of a child, with no relationship to reality.,

Money well spent.

Does it include $$ for a garbage scowl to name Ears Obama?

Idiot-gram, posted by a racist pig.

Point out where I'm a racist. I'll wait

Prove that you are not! You hate Obama, have mocked his wife, and have no basis to claim your "garbage scowl comment. You've proved to be an ignoramus on most issues, and ignorance is the fathers of bigots.

You are one of the "ain't it awful" false conservatives, without an ounce of gray matter between your ears, who echoes the same digested bull food as if it is true.

Money well spent.

Prove that you are not! You hate Obama, have mocked his wife, and have no basis to claim your "garbage scowl comment. You've proved to be an ignoramus on most issues, and ignorance is the fathers of bigots.

You are one of the "ain't it awful" false conservatives, without an ounce of gray matter between your ears, who echoes the same digested bull food as if it is true.

You made the claim, moron. I hated Ear's white half also

Stop with yiur lame BS

Money well spent.

OMG she dislikes a black person! That goddamn racist! :rolleyes:
Grow the fuck up. Like, i feel sorry for you and yours. It must be miserable :(
BTW, nice bigotry, you no self awareness having hypocrite.

Money well spent.

Money well spent.

I don't deny being intolerant of people such as she and you. Both of you are cut from the same cloth, out of touch with reality, brainwashed by the likes of Limbaugh, Hannity and Trump, and incapable of being honest, since it would contradict your beliefs.

By the way, the fighting words you have used I've reported. But for the record if you should up at my door hoping to tell me off with such language, you would shit your pants and remain silent in my presence.

Democrats live to spend......

AND THEN. BLAME IT ON TRUMP!!!!

Forum List

Back