The hypocrisy on the left lives on and on.

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
The way I remember it the Muslim attacked Trump first!

You have to understand, in a leftist's crippled way of reasoning and thinking they think they should be able to say anything they wish but don't dare respond with anything that destroys their argument. That's why they now demand safe spaces, special little snowflakes they are

The best way I have found to avoid hypocrisy is to operate according to principles instead of tribe.

Most people simply pick a tribe and then go about defending everything to do with theirs and attacking those who aren't.

NYcarbineeer, here, is a prime example of this sort of political hackery.

Objectively, you have two sets of grieving parents whose sons gave their lives for this country in conflict in the Middle East. They both are taking sides and calling the other candidate unfit. Here's the difference.....what decisions or non-decisions did Donald Trump make to impact the death of Khahn vs. the decisions and non decisions made by Hillary Clinton in the death of Smith?

Chris Matthews and Liberals have no logistically in losing their shit over Pat Smoth speaking while propping up the Kahns to speak.

You're pointing out your own hypocrisy and don't even know it.

The Democrats dragging out a member of the Muslim Brotherhood to whore out their dead son to the Clinton cause is just fine with you, I see.

I love it when the RWnuts around here can be baited into melting down and revealing their true selves...

...military families? Under the bus!!!!

Objectively, you have two sets of grieving parents whose sons gave their lives for this country in conflict in the Middle East. They both are taking sides and calling the other candidate unfit. Here's the difference.....what decisions or non-decisions did Donald Trump make to impact the death of Khahn vs. the decisions and non decisions made by Hillary Clinton in the death of Smith?

Chris Matthews and Liberals have no logistically in losing their shit over Pat Smoth speaking while propping up the Kahns to speak.

Trump's Islamophobia is the issue here. That's it.

I love it when the RWnuts around here can be baited into melting down and revealing their true selves...

And we would love it if this board could produce honest and sensible liberals to have a discussion with.

Instead of your kind. (and several others that one could easily name)

You know the funny (sic) thing about is that in the case of the Muslim parents it was crooked Hillary who approved the action which caused his death. In the case of the mother whose son needlessly died in Benghazi it too was crooked Hillary's action/inaction that was behind his death.

The Democrats dragging out a member of the Muslim Brotherhood to whore out their dead son to the Clinton cause is just fine with you, I see.

Bitch slapping the Democrats for embracing the Muslim Brotherhood has nothing to do with military families, except that such an association places members of the military at greater risk.

Trump's Islamophobia is the issue here. That's it.

Trump's Islamophobia is actually anti-radical Islam. Why do you feel the need to defend radical Islam? WTH is wrong with the left? They defend religion as witnessed by their defense of radical Islam but Christians, the left attacks at will. And Christians are not beheading people. Something wrong with the liberal left.

In another tread crooked Hillary is quoted as saying that the US needs to do more because of the largest humanitarian crisis the world has ever seen at least since WW2. Yeah one SHE and OBAMA helped create.
I just hope that the America people do not reward her for her lying and the mess she and Obama made of the ME. Then they have the gull to accuse Trump of Islamaphobia because he wishes to keep out the bad people trying to flood our country.

Hypocrisy: Left Says It's Okay When They Use Grieving Parents to Make Points, but Not the Right | RedState

The news media is hammering Trump on the Muslim father who lost his son which is horrible and his boy is an American hero. But so was Pat Smith son. But she got vilified in the news and on twitter using your son for political reason. Didnt the Muslim father do the same thing?????
How was Pat Smith vilified in the news? And no one controls Twitter.....who do you want to blame that on?

Yep! That's pretty much where you guys threw

yep! Under the bus is where you hypocritical libtards threw Chris Kyle and his wife Taya! Yes! We remember that.

Forum List

Back