The idiot female that died on the highway PROTESTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
and where is the responsibility of white men? i see no mention of the reason most women work now...and many are single mothers struggling to collect child support....do you as white men admit in guilt for this? or is it all the woman's fault?

And for some dumbass reason you feel the problem is with white men?
there are 7 million white, single mothers.... that's not small change.... there are 15 million single mothers in total, in the USA....

the USA as a Nation, has the highest percentage of single mothers in the world.
1593967514104.png

The OP was a fine blame-the-victim rant.

When you push somebody, they are going to push back at some point. Blocking roads and highways stopping people from their business will get to some and they will retaliate. She was part of a group of losers that shutdown a highway, so she's the victim?
..how would the dumb protesters like it if their cars were blocked in their driveway? or their parents' cars? they'd be pissed

I don't think pissed enough to kill somebody over, but this was not a four hour event. It's been going on for weeks now. How much more can people take of this?
the Jaguar driver, illegally drove up an off ramp to get on the highway, and sped up.. going around two parked cars blocking traffic for the pedestrians, to hit the girls...the highway was closed for cars, for protesters to march safely, by the police...

sounds like an insanity plea coming forward for the rich rich kid driving the Jag....

For the protesters to march safely? You know where they can march safely? ON THE F-N SIDEWALK!!!!

These people are troublemakers looking to start trouble. It has nothing to do with rights, Constitution, or freedom of anything. Perhaps if we have more incidents like this, these losers will go home or get a job or something instead of playing in traffic trying to draw attention to themselves they never got as children.

I'd be willing to bet if you asked half of these clowns who George Floyd was, they wouldn't be able to tell you. They'd say they never heard of the guy.

So why are they out there? Because of the terrible leadership by a Democrat Mayor. Now tell me how much summer of love these two girls had along with the driver that's going to jail.
Sounds like you've been watching too much FOX fake news and reading too many right wing blogs, and residential tweets to me....

protesters are fairly peaceful,

the looters, and car fire setters and rioters are criminals.
I asked for proof/links and you provided NOTHING
Must have missed it? what do you want links for?
links that they closed the highway so protesters could protest there

Officials were trying to determine the motive as well as where he got onto the interstate, which had been closed by the state patrol for more than an hour before the women were hit. Mead said they suspect Kelete drove the wrong way on a ramp. Trooper Rick Johnson said the driver went through a barrier that closed the freeway before striking the women.
..they did not close it down FOR protesting!!!!!--that's not what it says there
..read my post again
It was closed by the police, for the protesters.... period.

Wow, you want to protest about defunding/eliminating the police and not follow laws, but others should obey....ain't that a surprise.
I don't want to eliminate the police.... but I certainly can support reforming the police departments, and police unions, and police training etc....

I'm not the peaceful protesting type of gal,

"not that there is anything wrong with it"!

Just not my thing....

Reforming police how? When a criminal fights with them while being arrested, just let him run away? When they are trying to kick the widows out of a police car after being arrested, or banging their head against them, just let them do it?

The officer was arrested after Floyd's death. He is being held on charges of murder. What are they protesting about???

When you push somebody, they are going to push back at some point. Blocking roads and highways stopping people from their business will get to some and they will retaliate. She was part of a group of losers that shutdown a highway, so she's the victim?
..how would the dumb protesters like it if their cars were blocked in their driveway? or their parents' cars? they'd be pissed

I don't think pissed enough to kill somebody over, but this was not a four hour event. It's been going on for weeks now. How much more can people take of this?
the Jaguar driver, illegally drove up an off ramp to get on the highway, and sped up.. going around two parked cars blocking traffic for the pedestrians, to hit the girls...the highway was closed for cars, for protesters to march safely, by the police...

sounds like an insanity plea coming forward for the rich rich kid driving the Jag....

For the protesters to march safely? You know where they can march safely? ON THE F-N SIDEWALK!!!!

These people are troublemakers looking to start trouble. It has nothing to do with rights, Constitution, or freedom of anything. Perhaps if we have more incidents like this, these losers will go home or get a job or something instead of playing in traffic trying to draw attention to themselves they never got as children.

I'd be willing to bet if you asked half of these clowns who George Floyd was, they wouldn't be able to tell you. They'd say they never heard of the guy.

So why are they out there? Because of the terrible leadership by a Democrat Mayor. Now tell me how much summer of love these two girls had along with the driver that's going to jail.
Sounds like you've been watching too much FOX fake news and reading too many right wing blogs, and residential tweets to me....

Officials were trying to determine the motive as well as where he got onto the interstate, which had been closed by the state patrol for more than an hour before the women were hit. Mead said they suspect Kelete drove the wrong way on a ramp. Trooper Rick Johnson said the driver went through a barrier that closed the freeway before striking the women.
..read my post again

Wow, you want to protest about defunding/eliminating the police and not follow laws, but others should obey....ain't that a surprise.
I don't want to eliminate the police.... but I certainly can support reforming the police departments, and police unions, and police training etc....

Just not my thing....

Obviously someone hasn't been paying attention, the term is DEFUND.

Are you sensitive to gasoline? Molotov expressions of peace make you break out?

Just not my thing....

You're a bit old for rioting anyway.

Bet you got plenty violent in the 60's though...

..read my post again

Just not my thing....

Reforming police how? When a criminal fights with them while being arrested, just let him run away? When they are trying to kick the widows out of a police car after being arrested, or banging their head against them, just let them do it?

The officer was arrested after Floyd's death. He is being held on charges of murder. What are they protesting about???
thank you!!!! along with the fact that there is not problem of police brutality--plus all the other issues I point out in my thread on it

..read my post again

Just not my thing....

..did someone point out---what if ONE or 2 people want to protest on the highway??---and they just go out on the highway!!!!!!! and they get it!!! ..these idiots are saying everyone has a right to run on to the highway

Seriously, right, wrong, sad, stupid, they were 2 young girls! They're were in the street and now they're dead.

I find it tragic that they're dead and not worthy of celebrating. Really! Just knock it off!

Did the other one die? The report I read this morning is one dead and the other critically injured.

I thought they both died, I could be wrong. I mean can you imagine the driver? I almost hit someone once, like 2 decades ago and I still thank God I didn't

..read my post again

Just not my thing....

thank you!!!! along with the fact that there is not problem of police brutality--plus all the other issues I point out in my thread on it

There is a way to stop this so-called police brutality, and that is to disable the police. How would you disable the police from causing you harm or death? You obey every one of their commands.

Instead of promoting that message and policy, they choose to allow it to happen repeatedly, and when it does, they protest, riot, or disrespect our American flag on national TV. It never saved one life and cost many.

My former coworker is a retired Cleveland police officer. He said "So WTF do they want us to do when somebody fights with us while being arrested? Tell them perhaps another time.......when they are in a better mood?"

..read my post again

Just not my thing....

Seriously, right, wrong, sad, stupid, they were 2 young girls! They're were in the street and now they're dead.

I find it tragic that they're dead and not worthy of celebrating. Really! Just knock it off!

Did the other one die? The report I read this morning is one dead and the other critically injured.

I thought they both died, I could be wrong. I mean can you imagine the driver? I almost hit someone once, like 2 decades ago and I still thank God I didn't

I'm not going to cut on a confused person who died, but I have no sympathy with her either. Public gatherings like this are trouble. If you deliberately go out of your way to participate in this trouble, then whatever happens to you happens to you. You understood the possibilities when you got on the bus, or in your car to go down there.

We had protests and riots here in Cleveland. Do you know what I did? I stayed home; not that I had any reason to go downtown. What I didn't do was make a special trip there to be part of the problem.

Barely two generations ago, these two would be shaping the lives of the children they created.
Today, they are caring for stray dogs and picking fights with cars because somebody convinced them black people are being hunted for sport. The one with the pink hair is dead. The other is in critical condition.
We’ve converted our women from brides-to-be to cannon fodder for our various silly, mythical tropes. View attachment 359641View attachment 359643View attachment 359644
Can I play too

Barely two generations ago, these two would be shaping the lives of the children they created.
Today, they are caring for stray dogs and picking fights with cars because somebody convinced them black people are being hunted for sport. The one with the pink hair is dead. The other is in critical condition.
We’ve converted our women from brides-to-be to cannon fodder for our various silly, mythical tropes. View attachment 359641View attachment 359643View attachment 359644
Does anyone know if the car is alright?

This tweet is an example of the goofy mindset of BLM people, be they white or black, who have nothing to be scared about, unless they stupidly force somebody to shoot them in self-defense, or hit them with a car, while they are moronically blocking traffic.

Likewise, they have nothing to protest about. All this nonsense is the same thing that occured with the riots in 2015, instigated by Obama and Al Sharpton. Now it's coming from high ups in the Democratic Party, and BLM and Antifa are the suckers who fall for their hype, and then go out and do their dirty work.

And who get the $$$$ donated to BLM ? The DNC does. Which these fools give up their lives for. Stay home, you idiots,

I wouldn't advise anyone to stand in front of my 78 Tornado with a 403 going 50 mph. The front end is like 14 foot long and the car weighs about 5000 pounds. I couldn't imagine how many people that thing could mow over.

Let's not forget that part of the blame for these deaths on the roads and highways are with the unhinged Democrat MAYORS who allow these traffic blocking lunacies. Cops don't want to stand down. They want to do their jobs - which would be to immediately arrest all these lamebrains.

By ordering the police to not arrest anybody, they are setting up a scenario for death and disaster. They should be arrested along with all the traffic blockers.

Let's also not forget that the traffic blocking could be dangerous to people in the cars being blocked. What if there's a pregnant woman rushing to the hospital to give birth ? If she dies (and/or the baby), it is the MAYOR who killed them.

Somebody could be badly bleeding in one of those cars. Fire trucks, police cars, and ambulances could be blocked. This is Democrat political lunacy that must be ended.

Where's the link OP?

I'm surprised that the powers that be didn't or haven't shut this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back