The Impeachment Report Does Not Cite One Law Violated

so? talk is cheap ask Trump.
Why talk to the President, the man whose actions have resulted n the strongest economy in decades, the lowest unemployment in decades, the lowest minority unemployment in history, and on and on and on....despite the non-stop 100% commitment by House Democrats to do nothing but undo the 2016 election for the last 4 years?!

The Democrats continue to prove all they CAN do is TALK and FAIL to deliver.

thats pretty close to dumber ^^^^^^^^^^^^

point deductions for whining voice.
Sorry I had to spank your ass in front of your snowflake pals. The fact is that while Democrats have invested 4 years f their lives and dragged the nation along behind them on their crusade to undo the 2016 election President Trump has accomplished successes not seen for DECADES in less that 4 years, that not even your /messiah' Barry could do in 8 years.

Seems the Republican program to make impeachment into a criminal process.was just explored and was discarded and now we are back again. That must be the Republican strategy to claim they were ignorant of the fact that impeachment is a political process and not a criminal process, therefore any impeachment decision is invalid.

so? talk is cheap ask Trump.
Why talk to the President, the man whose actions have resulted n the strongest economy in decades, the lowest unemployment in decades, the lowest minority unemployment in history, and on and on and on....despite the non-stop 100% commitment by House Democrats to do nothing but undo the 2016 election for the last 4 years?!

The Democrats continue to prove all they CAN do is TALK and FAIL to deliver.

thats pretty close to dumber ^^^^^^^^^^^^

point deductions for whining voice.
Sorry I had to spank your ass in front of your snowflake pals. The fact is that while Democrats have invested 4 years f their lives and dragged the nation along behind them on their crusade to undo the 2016 election President Trump has accomplished successes not seen for DECADES in less that 4 years, that not even your /messiah' Barry could do in 8 years.

tough staying on topic after I handed you your ass aint it?

you are DISMISSED.

According to the democrat law professors:
You do not need a high crime to impeach, and a high crime does not necessarily justify impeachment?!

A 'high' crime is merely an act committed by someone in power such as a president. You need a high crime in order to impeach. Since this is a political process and since it's not possible to indict a sitting president by normal powers such as the DOJ and impeachment is not based on actual criminal law. Benjamin Franklin once said that impeachment was to be considered when the president "rendered himself obnoxious".

I wouldn't look to this report to draw out specific laws, I think this report is a summary of the presidents actions only. If you're looking for actual crimes to be listed whether they are in the criminal code or not then I'd look at the soon to be drawn articles of impeachment.
The Starr report listed actual crimes, and the impeachment referal listed actual crimes.

You're full of shit, of course.

You do not need a high crime to impeach, and a high crime does not necessarily justify impeachment?!

A 'high' crime is merely an act committed by someone in power such as a president. You need a high crime in order to impeach. Since this is a political process and since it's not possible to indict a sitting president by normal powers such as the DOJ and impeachment is not based on actual criminal law. Benjamin Franklin once said that impeachment was to be considered when the president "rendered himself obnoxious".

I wouldn't look to this report to draw out specific laws, I think this report is a summary of the presidents actions only. If you're looking for actual crimes to be listed whether they are in the criminal code or not then I'd look at the soon to be drawn articles of impeachment.
The Starr report listed actual crimes, and the impeachment referal listed actual crimes.

Neat. Let me know when Starr is a member of Congress.

How'd that work out anyway? I mean other than making Clinton more popular.

Seems the Republican program to make impeachment into a criminal process.was just explored and was discarded and now we are back again. That must be the Republican strategy to claim they were ignorant of the fact that impeachment is a political process and not a criminal process, therefore any impeachment decision is invalid.
Yes, we know the Dims "discarded it" because they don't want to be held accountable for finding actual crimes. They want to impeach for any arbitrary excuse the come up with in all their chest thumping rhetoric.

When you’re accusing someone of violating the law, you cite the law (Section blah blah of Code blah blah) and then detail the evidence of such violation.

300+ page report can’t even state one law. It’s just a bunch of innuendos and lists actions that are not against the law.

Democrats moving forward with this sham have destroyed their own party.

https://intelligence.house.gov/uplo...rt___hpsci_impeachment_inquiry_-_20191203.pdf
You mean to say that just because they don't like Trump isn't a law that is impeachable? lol

What part of "the impeachment referral listed actual crimes" didn't you understand, dumbass?

What part of "the impeachment referral listed actual crimes" didn't you understand, dumbass?

That a crime doesn't actually have to be committed in order to be impeached, weasel dick.

That a crime doesn't actually have to be committed in order to be impeached, weasel dick.
I just told you that the referral from Clinton's impeachment listed actual crimes, shit for brains.

Why are you gloating about Clinton being impeached?

No one said it did. I simply noted the historical record. Dims can be as sleazy and despicable as they want to be.

I just told you that the referral from Clinton's impeachment listed actual crimes, shit for brains.

And?

I'm not gloating, I asked you a question.

Responding to the same post twice?

And?

Yes, you were gloating.

BTW, dumbass, if Clinton wasn't hurt, what makes you believe Trump will be? He's raising a fortune off this impeachment scam.

The Starr report was supposed to find financial malfeasance by Clinton...Starr spent close to 3 years looking for it and you all had to settle for lying about a blow job.

The Starr report was supposed to find financial malfeasance by Clinton...Starr spent close to 3 years looking for it and you all had to settle for lying about a blow job.
Irrelevant. It listed actual crimes, not just whining that Starr didn't like Clinton.

No one said it did. I simply noted the historical record. Dims can be as sleazy and despicable as they want to be.

in this case the House is following the Constitution to the letter making damn sure they protect themselves.

they have Trump by the shorthairs and that fat ass bastard knows it -

And?

Yes, you were gloating.

BTW, dumbass, if Clinton wasn't hurt, what makes you believe Trump will be? He's raising a fortune off this impeachment scam.

Clinton's approval rating during the whole process was in the 60s and even hit 71 twice. And not just in one single poll

Gerald Ford agrees with the law professor's so he said back in the 60's.

Forum List

Back