Micro stamping, just another anti-gun tactic

This is just more stupidity to harass law-abiding gun owners and manufacturers.
Law abiding gun owners in the UK are not harassed. It's having a system that tries to make sure that the law abiding citizen can enjoy owning and using guns, whilst reducing the idiots that spoil it for everyone.

I would say most oppose a UK system because they know they would fail and be deemed unsuitable. That's the crux of the gun debate.

When we were kids, if you dropped a piece of litter, ya dad picked you up onto tiptoes by grasping the hair on the back of your head. Even today, I cannot drop a bit of litter, I must bin it. If it blows away in the wind, it annoys me. It's having that feeling towards guns; not taking them into public, not locking them away etc.. It's having that culture, that orientation. If you're brought up to feel macho, to feel you will shoot others in the high street etc.. that's the unsuitable gun owner.

Law abiding gun owners in the UK are not harassed. It's having a system that tries to make sure that the law abiding citizen can enjoy owning and using guns, whilst reducing the idiots that spoil it for everyone.

I would say most oppose a UK system because they know they would fail and be deemed unsuitable. That's the crux of the gun debate.

When we were kids, if you dropped a piece of litter, ya dad picked you up onto tiptoes by grasping the hair on the back of your head. Even today, I cannot drop a bit of litter, I must bin it. If it blows away in the wind, it annoys me. It's having that feeling towards guns; not taking them into public, not locking them away etc.. It's having that culture, that orientation. If you're brought up to feel macho, to feel you will shoot others in the high street etc.. that's the unsuitable gun owner.

The UK's gun laws are very restrictive compared to ours. There are many types of firearms most citizens are not allowed to own.

Firearms regulation in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back