The Infuriating Popularity of Donald Trump

Poor babies. 7 years of negative press, wild unfounded accusations, and even political weaponizing of the FBI and DOJ has done nothing to diminish Trumps support.

And I. the all knowing and all seeing one, know the secret why this is so. Even RINO's do not know what I know.

You should be on the shelf.
the "saudi ""peace"" initiative is shariah-shit compliant. I have
been assured by muslims educated in shariah shit countries that
ISLAM HAS THE MOST TOLERATION (a little awkward --
but ok for a not from an english speaking country). The Saudi
"peace intiative" works well under the islamic supposition that dhimmis are even more delirious with JOY than were black
african cotton pickers in the antebellum DIXIE-LAND.

Poor babies. 7 years of negative press, wild unfounded accusations, and even political weaponizing of the FBI and DOJ has done nothing to diminish Trumps support.

“One of the stunning facts of the age is the continued prominence of Donald Trump. His candidates did well in the G.O.P. primaries this year. He won more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. His favorability ratings within his party have been high and basically unchanged since late 2016. In a range of polls, some have actually shown Trump leading President Biden in a race for re-election in 2024.”

And his rating is lower than Biden's.

the "saudi ""peace"" initiative is shariah-shit compliant. I have
been assured by muslims educated in shariah shit countries that
ISLAM HAS THE MOST TOLERATION (a little awkward --
but ok for a not from an english speaking country). The Saudi
"peace intiative" works well under the islamic supposition that dhimmis are even more delirious with JOY than were black
african cotton pickers in the antebellum DIXIE-LAND.
LONG LIVE JEWISH YATHRIB (fraudulently renamed "medina" and
defiled with the rotted corpse of the rapist)

Forum List

Back