The insanity of the "Gun Control" narrative.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Would the parents of the Uvalde kids murdered by nut case Ramos feel better if they had been killed by a handgun? Or a shotgun? Or a long rifle? Why would anyone with an IQ above 50 believe that banning certain types of weapons would stop these lunatics from carrying out these shootings? If they are at that point in their twisted minds, they will find weapons and they will kill.

How about we start being proactive about identifying these lunatics and paying more attention to their social media accounts? Hell we get spied on for everything else, how about the social media giants do some useful spying for a change? And how about we examine what types and how much MEDICATION these lunatics have been on? In all of the thousands and thousands of articles on school shooters I don't recall A SINGLE ONE that discussed the medication history of a school shooter.

You are so far beyond understanding the point, bro.

That is the problem with this country, you people legitimately think it is your god-given right to own guns. It's fucking weird.

Here, let me try again to spell it out for you:
Our side does -not- (N-O-T) give a fuck about any of the bullshit. We do not care about the arguments. Any of them. "If you ban them, bad people will still find a way." or "Define assault weapon" or "it was video games that made them do it"

We are not looking to argue, because we are starting from point A - which is that you do not have a right to own guns, and guns are not cool or a toy - and your side is starting from point Z which is "try and take our guns and we will start civil war 2" which is psychotic.

You people are freakshows (F-R-E-A-K-S-H-O-W-S).

You people think the 2nd Amendment says something that it does not.

-
-
-
-
EDIT: And when I say "my side" I am apparently not talking about candycorn who I thought was a smart guy and a good liberal. Apparently he is now GOP and loves guns.

Would the parents of the Uvalde kids murdered by nut case Ramos feel better if they had been killed by a handgun? Or a shotgun? Or a long rifle? Why would anyone with an IQ above 50 believe that banning certain types of weapons would stop these lunatics from carrying out these shootings? If they are at that point in their twisted minds, they will find weapons and they will kill.

How about we start being proactive about identifying these lunatics and paying more attention to their social media accounts? Hell we get spied on for everything else, how about the social media giants do some useful spying for a change? And how about we examine what types and how much MEDICATION these lunatics have been on? In all of the thousands and thousands of articles on school shooters I don't recall A SINGLE ONE that discussed the medication history of a school shooter.

Would they have been happier if they hadn't been killed at all? FUCK YEAH.

In the UK in 1996 the Dunblaine Primary School Massacre took place. Sixteen little kids and one teacher died. The UK did something about this. Do you know how many school shootings there have been since? Zero.

In fact the number of cops dying on duty is much, MUCH lower.
The number of people being murdered is much, MUCH lower.

So, in fact, SENSIBLE gun control in the UK has seen a lot less killings.

You want to be proactive about finding these killers?

The UK spends £12.2 billion a year on mental health as of 2018/2019. That's £187 per person. Or $235 per person.

Idaho spends $32.77 per person
Texas $40.65

Those who spend less than $100 is a who's who guide to REPUBLICAN STATES.

Idaho
Texas
Arkansas
Oklahoma
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
South Carolina
Georgia
Indiana

Top 10

And you're trying to claim you want Republicans to spend money on some illness they can't even see? Come off it. You just want people to not talk about guns.

Would they have been happier if they hadn't been killed at all? FUCK YEAH.

In the UK in 1996 the Dunblaine Primary School Massacre took place. Sixteen little kids and one teacher died. The UK did something about this. Do you know how many school shootings there have been since? Zero.

In fact the number of cops dying on duty is much, MUCH lower.
The number of people being murdered is much, MUCH lower.

So, in fact, SENSIBLE gun control in the UK has seen a lot less killings.

You want to be proactive about finding these killers?

The UK spends £12.2 billion a year on mental health as of 2018/2019. That's £187 per person. Or $235 per person.

Idaho spends $32.77 per person
Texas $40.65

Those who spend less than $100 is a who's who guide to REPUBLICAN STATES.

Idaho
Texas
Arkansas
Oklahoma
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
South Carolina
Georgia
Indiana

Top 10

And you're trying to claim you want Republicans to spend money on some illness they can't even see? Come off it. You just want people to not talk about guns.
As usual, you have missed the point. I am saying focus on what is causing these young people to even conceive of such horror as to walk into a school and blow away a bunch of kids. Drugs? Isolation? Home stress? All of the above? Look they are screwed up in the head. You can't waive a magic wand and get rid of the 350 MILLION GUNS already in circulation. They will find guns if THEY HAVE THE DESIRE TO KILL.

" Gun control" is a cliche used by mostly democrat administrations when the Country is falling apart. Where was the doddering old fool when Chicago became a shooting gallery? Gun control doesn't count during democrat administrations?

" Gun control" is a cliche used by mostly democrat administrations when the Country is falling apart. Where was the doddering old fool when Chicago became a shooting gallery? Gun control doesn't count during democrat administrations?
There's a Uvalde body count every week but nobody gives a shit. They don't count, just Black kids in the wrong place. But if there's cop killing a black guy or a nutcase killing kids in a school everyone jumps up and down screaming WE"VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING!!! I KNOW, I'LL YELL AT PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE POLITICALLY!!!!! THAT WILL FIX IT!!!!!

As usual, you have missed the point. I am saying focus on what is causing these young people to even conceive of such horror as to walk into a school and blow away a bunch of kids. Drugs? Isolation? Home stress? All of the above? Look they are screwed up in the head. You can't waive a magic wand and get rid of the 350 MILLION GUNS already in circulation. They will find guns if THEY HAVE THE DESIRE TO KILL.

Ah yes, the point being that we don't talk about the inconvenient things for you, right?

How bad is it that different people see situations differently and bring up different points for a topic?

No, you can't wave a magic wand and get rid of the guns over night.

The biggest problem in the US isn't even the guns, it's the way "representatives" are elected which leads to messed up politics.

But then most people want the system to stay because they like it being messed up.

You can change the laws to change how guns are in society, but then there are millions upon millions of people who prefer to see kids get killed, prefer for mental health to not be dealt with, prefer for all these problems to exist because they somehow get off on it.

Forum List

Back