The insanity of voting republican can easily be summarized

“This is not about the weather. It’s not about climate. It’s not about science. Those things are being used to further another agenda.” “The mask came off. It’s about destroying capitalism, destroying freedom as we know it,”– Joe Bastardi, Chief Forecaster Accuweather meteorology

“I am a skeptic on climate change. I know the climate is changing, and it always has been.” – Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace

“I appreciate the opportunity to add my name to those who disagree that global warming is man made,”- John Theon, former Chief of the Climate Processes Research Program at NASA

“Climate change is a matter of geologic time, something that the earth routinely does on its own”- Nobel Prize-Winning Stanford University Physicist Dr. Robert B. Laughlin

“The whole idea of anthropogenic global warming is completely unfounded. There appears to have been money gained by Michael Mann, Al Gore and UN IPCC’s Rajendra Pachauri as a consequence of this deception, so it’s fraud.” — South African astrophysicist Hilton Ratcliffe

“The [global warming] scaremongering has its justification in the fact that it is something that generates funds.” - Award-winning Paleontologist Dr. Eduardo Tonni

“It is a blatant lie put forth in the media that makes it seem there is only a fringe of scientists who don’t buy into anthropogenic global warming.” Atmospheric Scientist Stanley B. Goldenberg NOAA
Ooo you compiled a list of quotes. No wonder you can't think for yourself - you think quotes trump actual scientific data.

You didn't post scientific data
I don't need to. It exists whether I post it or not. Christ even if I did, you assholes would still ignore it or you would cherry pick opposing information that is completely outweighed by evidence for it.

Republicans - Ignorance Embraced
Their followers - Sheep that feed on ignorance like grass

“This is not about the weather. It’s not about climate. It’s not about science. Those things are being used to further another agenda.” “The mask came off. It’s about destroying capitalism, destroying freedom as we know it,”– Joe Bastardi, Chief Forecaster Accuweather meteorology

“I am a skeptic on climate change. I know the climate is changing, and it always has been.” – Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace

“I appreciate the opportunity to add my name to those who disagree that global warming is man made,”- John Theon, former Chief of the Climate Processes Research Program at NASA

“Climate change is a matter of geologic time, something that the earth routinely does on its own”- Nobel Prize-Winning Stanford University Physicist Dr. Robert B. Laughlin

“The whole idea of anthropogenic global warming is completely unfounded. There appears to have been money gained by Michael Mann, Al Gore and UN IPCC’s Rajendra Pachauri as a consequence of this deception, so it’s fraud.” — South African astrophysicist Hilton Ratcliffe

“The [global warming] scaremongering has its justification in the fact that it is something that generates funds.” - Award-winning Paleontologist Dr. Eduardo Tonni

“It is a blatant lie put forth in the media that makes it seem there is only a fringe of scientists who don’t buy into anthropogenic global warming.” Atmospheric Scientist Stanley B. Goldenberg NOAA
Ooo you compiled a list of quotes. No wonder you can't think for yourself - you think quotes trump actual scientific data.

You didn't post scientific data
I don't need to. It exists whether I post it or not. Christ even if I did, you assholes would still ignore it or you would cherry pick opposing information that is completely outweighed by evidence for it.

Funny how he is supposed to post data, but you don't need to.

1) Citizens United. God do I even need to explain how stupid this ruling was? I really shouldn't have to.

2) Tax cuts for the top 1% that do NOTHING to stimulate overall economic growth

3) The denial of climate change. The ONLY reason why rightwing voters rejected the science behind climate change in the first place is because republicans in office to told them to. That's it. RW voters are just that dumb. From there, bullshit like Fox News did their republican bidding and spread the same non sense.

4) Republicans in office will do NOTHING to improve our healthcare system. Guess what you dumbasses? Our healthcare system was a joke before ACA. ACA, while not perfect, still insures millions more people. Fixing its flaws is what matters.

5) Republicans in office will do NOTHING to fix our crumbling infrastructure system. A time will come when our electrical grid will just fail. Are you ready for that? No one is. You dumbasses just pretend the free market will fix everything and your complete stupidity will only screw the entire country over.

Yawn.

Billy000, your order of Prep H should be there soon! Please follow the directions. Do not eat it like oreo did.

Unless he's going to put it on his lips from kissing so much of Obama's ass, it won't help.
He was a good president whether you like it or not.

He was good for NOTHING. Glad we agree.
Willful ignorance on your part.

So you admit he was no good? Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm just glad we finally have a president focused on restoring what most Americans saw slipping away... our rights.

Forum List

Back