Zone1 The inspiring history of the Jews

I gave you two when you said there were none. That makes it an infinite increase.

No, actually I said I don't know of any, and two, I said Christians are Jews, so technically Jews win most of the Prizes. You came up with two, which is not an impressive percentage, lol.
And Yallow would certainly have been allowed to be a successful physicist in a strictly Orthodox society. I'm not sure what you think you know about Orthodoxy but I'm pretty sure I know a little more.

Highly doubtful.

The “most superior race” that couldn’t defend their homeland? That needed a bunch of Christians to get it back for them?
On many occasions the Israeli Defense Force has defeated much larger Arab armies. The Israelis have not needed American troops. I am glad that we have given them financial and military assistance.

On many occasions the Israeli Defense Force has defeated much larger Arab armies. The Israelis have not needed American troops. I am glad that we have given them financial and military assistance.
No, they just need all of our weapons and tax dollars.

No, actually I said I don't know of any, and two, I said Christians are Jews, so technically Jews win most of the Prizes. You came up with two, which is not an impressive percentage, lol.
one, you gave the only possibility as in literature. Two, saying Christians are Jews is as useful as saying horses are cows. Saying it doesn't make it so.
Highly doubtful.
Maybe to an ignorant person.

Two, saying Christians are Jews is as useful as saying horses are cows. Saying it doesn't make it so.
Or...like saying since cows are mammals and horses are mammals, it follows that cows are horses. In truth Christians worship God and Jews worship God, but this does not make Christians Jews. There are distinct differences in how the two perceive God.

Another interesting fact is that cows and horses are not in the same family when it comes to evolution. Horses are more closely related to rhinos than to cows. The point being that while Christianity does have its roots in Judaism, the two are still quite different.

Or...like saying since cows are mammals and horses are mammals, it follows that cows are horses. In truth Christians worship God and Jews worship God, but this does not make Christians Jews. There are distinct differences in how the two perceive God.

Another interesting fact is that cows and horses are not in the same family when it comes to evolution. Horses are more closely related to rhinos than to cows. The point being that while Christianity does have its roots in Judaism, the two are still quite different.
Christians (most) and Jews are both Israelites, not Jews.

What about Black Jews?

Sammy_Davis_Jr_1-H-2020-1602692916-1024x577.jpg
With talent like his who needs an education?

Robert Aumann (Economics 2005)
Rosalyn Yallow (Medicine 1977)

Orthodox Jews. Nobel winners. Not Literature.
Prometheus Shrugged

Yallow refused to patent her invention, letting it get snatched by corpie parasites with inferior minds. That is a crime against intelligence. High IQs should organize and go on strike against the Homo Erectus plutocrats until they get 50% of the profits from their inventions.

The point being that while Christianity does have its roots in Judaism, the two are still quite different.

The point is Jesus's ministry was Torah based, and on the written Torah, the one OT says is complete as written. There is no 'secret oral Torah meant only for Jews', so yes, Christians are indeed Jewish theologically, and much more so than Rabbinical Judaism and Hasidim are. They are later inventions, not predecessors of Christianity.

The point is Jesus's ministry was Torah based, and on the written Torah, the one OT says is complete as written. There is no 'secret oral Torah meant only for Jews', so yes, Christians are indeed Jewish theologically, and much more so than Rabbinical Judaism and Hasidim are. They are later inventions, not predecessors of Christianity.
Actually, that's wrong. Jesus endorsed the teachings of the Pharisees (and both quoted their teachings and used their methodology). The Pharisees were the sect that accepted the Oral Law. And the written Torah is also for Jews. Christians, having turned their back on all of this (and for other reasons) are not Jews. You don't really understand what "Chasidism" is based on how you are using it.

We do well to remember the differences between the two faiths. I believe it is exceedingly disrespectful to those of the Jewish faith to claim Christians are "Jewish theologically" when clearly, theologically, we have one major difference, not to mention the more minor ones.

Co-opted words are not uncommon. 'Naughty' is such a word. It started out meaning poor, having nothing (naught). Eventually people began using it to mean 'worthless'. Today it has morphed into more or less describing childish mischief.

A huge problem in genealogy are the claims of people being closer to a famous person than they actually are. And that is what I equate with what I see you doing, rather than respecting the differences between the two faiths.

Jesus' ministry was Kingdom/Salvation based and was preached to the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" only. As long as the temple stood, he honored the old covenant, but foretold its demise.

Yes. Before the Einsteins came Isaac Newton, who more resembled a Free Will Baptist than anything else.
a point of interest for Mr DUD. Sir Isaac Newton was a biggie on scriptural writings IN HEBREW as a kind of mystical key to understanding ---the "ALL" He was fascinated with Kabbalah

We do well to remember the differences between the two faiths. I believe it is exceedingly disrespectful to those of the Jewish faith to claim Christians are "Jewish theologically" when clearly, theologically, we have one major difference, not to mention the more minor ones.

Again, rabbinical Judaism is a later cult; Christianity is the older theology, and claiming it isn't 'Jewish' is absurd. Rabinical Judaism is not the same religion as the OT Hebrew religion. Being 'disresepectful' of Jewish faith is claiming modern Orthodox cults are related to Moses and Abraham's theology.

a point of interest for Mr DUD. Sir Isaac Newton was a biggie on scriptural writings IN HEBREW as a kind of mystical key to understanding ---the "ALL" He was fascinated with Kabbalah

He was interested in all kinds of things; most intellectuals were. So what? He had other hobbies as well. You think he was also a Roman because he also studied Latin?

Forum List

Back