The internet started it, this trend will continue it...

D

Dim Bulb

Millennials are killing chains like Buffalo Wild Wings and Applebee's

The internet has caused us all to find our own little (sometimes big) echo chambers where no dissent is allowed. We are assured of an insular, homogenized opinion. Before, we had to be in groups of people and civilly hear them and respond, now no longer.

So if we all start eating at home we further insulate ourselves from any view we deem unorthodox. Good to spend time with family, but not sure it is good to ensure that we experience diverse opinions. This goes for Left and Right.

The internet has caused us all to find our own little (sometimes big) echo chambers where no dissent is allowed. We are assured of an insular, homogenized opinion. Before, we had to be in groups of people and civilly hear them and respond, now no longer.

Someone has a rather fictional concept of american history.

I've never been to a BWW...Never wanted to..Apple-bee's, I've taken the kids there, but eh..Nothing I can't do myself and enjoy just as much..We much prefer Mexican food rest.

Someone has a rather fictional concept of american history.
heh heh

I've been to both places. In my opinion, the food isn't bad, but the reason why they are not any of my favorites is because I don't believe that you get your moneys worth.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back