🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Jews Vs. The World

The blatant anti-semitism now being seen in America is a new phenomenon....never visited these shores in such numbers.

Even some members of Congress are included....so outrageous.

Racism still seems worse than anti-semitism.

Both are bad.. Israel has been at war with their neighbors for over 70 years to steal land and water sources. Now they threaten the US and Europe if they fail.

Better economic levantas for the Levant seem more necessary and more proper.
The oil rich arab nations need to use some of their financial power to help their own.......and why do we send money to arab trrorists? Insanity

The Saudis spend more per capita on charity and foreign aid than the US. Most of it is spent on water wells, clinics, schools, food and medicine.. Haven't you even noticed in the pst 60 years?
Why do they let the so called palestinians languish in refugee camps?

The Palestinians are still holding out to return to their historical homes and farms in Israel and the West Bank..

Palestinians have more PhDs per capita than any other country.. After all they are descended from Jews.
In other words, every Muslim nation has told them to fuck off.
I guess you forgot that Jordan allowed in 1.6 million and all they wanted was welfare.

50,000 worke in Arabia in the 1950s and 1960.. Some went to my church.

There were many, many refugees in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Kuwait and so on..

They wanted to go home to the land of their heritage and their culture.

The Saudis supported them since 1948..
Their heritage is a desert for 1,000 years?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be joking.
They were simple people who wanted nothing to do with your shitty Muslims regimes.

Palestine was rural, peaceful and pretty until 1967... They had small farms , lots of date trees, almond trees, olive groves and Pomegranite trees... and It was so cool to going into East Jerusalem.
Basically, they weren't Jews and had nothing to steal.
Now drop your bullshit and explain why...
Egypt is in the middle of a civil war.
Egypt does not want any Gazans.
Syria has not relinquished control of Lebanon back to the Lebanese.
Turkey recently kicked out 1.5 millions Syrians and build a wall to keep them out.
Germany won't let one Syrian refugee in.
Jordan and Saudi Arabia are terrified of Iran.

If you can't address these issues, don't reply because you're boring everyone here to tears.

Same thing with the European Jews.. They had been so beat up and damaged that nobody wanted them either.
Nations want Jews for their business acumen and education.
No one wants Muslims at all.

Now you speak for all nations. Why don't you step and invited all Jews to move to your state or country?
Do Germany, England and France want more Muslims?
Nope.

Of course not.. There are six million Syrian refugees out there thanks to Clean Break Strategy and that idiot Bashar Assad.
Muslims don't give a shit about other Muslims.
Exactly......did you ever hear any of them complain about what China is doing to their muslims?

Also.....do you ever hear of any American Academics so Pro Arab talk about what China is doing to the muslims?
US Jews are being called F'in Jews, not F'in Israelis.
It all comes down to good ol' Jew hatred.

The democratic party at one time did support Israel.....but since their radical transformation.....all that is out the window....Slo Joe apparantly is not aware of that.

Lookat the PNAC signatories .. You can't blame the Democrats for the rinos.

The blatant anti-semitism now being seen in America is a new phenomenon....never visited these shores in such numbers.

Both are bad.. Israel has been at war with their neighbors for over 70 years to steal land and water sources. Now they threaten the US and Europe if they fail.

The oil rich arab nations need to use some of their financial power to help their own.......and why do we send money to arab trrorists? Insanity

The Saudis spend more per capita on charity and foreign aid than the US. Most of it is spent on water wells, clinics, schools, food and medicine.. Haven't you even noticed in the pst 60 years?

The Palestinians are still holding out to return to their historical homes and farms in Israel and the West Bank..

Palestinians have more PhDs per capita than any other country.. After all they are descended from Jews.
I guess you forgot that Jordan allowed in 1.6 million and all they wanted was welfare.

You must be joking.
They were simple people who wanted nothing to do with your shitty Muslims regimes.

Palestine was rural, peaceful and pretty until 1967... They had small farms , lots of date trees, almond trees, olive groves and Pomegranite trees... and It was so cool to going into East Jerusalem.
Turkey recently kicked out 1.5 millions Syrians and build a wall to keep them out.

If you can't address these issues, don't reply because you're boring everyone here to tears.

Same thing with the European Jews.. They had been so beat up and damaged that nobody wanted them either.

Now you speak for all nations. Why don't you step and invited all Jews to move to your state or country?
Nope.
They already have tens of millions and it might be to late

You must be joking.

Nope.
They already have tens of millions and it might be to late
I fear you are correct.

You must be joking.

Complete Bullshit.

Israel is an apartheid state.
US money and weapons are being used to oppress Arabs in their own country with the stated intent of removing them.
Apartheid and Genocide.

If being against Apartheid and Genocide is anti-Semite then I am a proud anti-Semite.

What you are is ignorant.....as in you do not know the history of that region.....study up and get back with us....and most especially avoid arab propaganda.

BWAHAHAHAHA

You say "avoid arab propaganda"
and point me. instead to Jewish propaganda.

My goodness the lack of self awareness is breathtaking.
I'm familiar enough with the history but, I wonder if the real issue is

Why don't the Jews go back to Egypt where they came from?

US money and weapons are being used to oppress Arabs in their own country with the stated intent of removing them.
Apartheid and Genocide.

If being against Apartheid and Genocide is anti-Semite then I am a proud anti-Semite.

What you are is ignorant.....as in you do not know the history of that region.....study up and get back with us....and most especially avoid arab propaganda.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Why don't the Canaanites go back to where they came from?
Well, they are...they're in Gaza and Egypt.

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

And that means what relative to this topic?

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

You're ability to handle a follow-up fact to your post is wanting.
Fascinatingly enough, the families of Shem, Yefes and Cham are where they were after they left the ark and formed their own families.
I know, I know, you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Every time an archeologist finds a fragment of pottery that's 1/50th of an inch long and makes a declaration that it proves something you are more than eager to jump on the bandwagon.

Folks, there is a divide between folks who believe the Old Testament and New Testament not to mention the Talmud despite the information age that proves that crap is ridiculous nonsense at best, and evil and "satanic" when looked at rationally. So sorry for folks who thinks they turned their lives around by thinking it was because they believed in a fake son of a fake deity. Delusion, ignorance, stupidity can be turned around with facts.

The "good news" of the New Testament was the most effective Fake News in history.

Jews may have to leave NYC and LA
They are now the hunted and its half of their damn faults

Jewish landlords own most of NYC and LA via reparations cash and syndicate deals so blame them

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Canaanite Land and Language The land of Canaan itself was generally recognized as extending from Lebanon in the north to Gaza in the south, encompassing modern-day Israel, Lebanon, Palestinian territories, and western Jordan.

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Canaanite Land and Language The land of Canaan itself was generally recognized as extending from Lebanon in the north to Gaza in the south, encompassing modern-day Israel, Lebanon, Palestinian territories, and western Jordan.
Link?

The thread title says it all. Why do Kabbalistic Jews insist that they must conquer the world for their savior to come who will wipe out all non-Jews and even some Jews not with the program? As H. G. Wells (much smarted than Einstein) stated in the 1920's, Zionism is a crime against humanity.

Is that for real? Do Jews actually believe that?
The "letter-poem" starts thus:

Danger,

I want to be a danger,

I want to be a danger to the world,

so that after my destruction, not a single blade of grass will remain on the face of the Earth,

or a single blade of grass for Gunther Grass's pipe,

upon the Earth where, since I was born, I pose a danger to the world.

Because it is my right!

It is my right to live or die while annihilating my annihilators, without riding again as a crying-boy in a transport train,

snip
The Samson Option – taking out Israel's enemies with it, possibly causing irreparable damage to the entire world – has been floated by Israeli strategists including Ariel Sharon, as a last-ditch option if Israel faces annihilation.

But it's not about mutual destruction, nor is this about persecuting Jews. Hamas began launching rockets because Jewish Courts were allowing Settlers to expel Palestinians from Jerusalem. And Biden trots out Democratic dogma from pre-Likud to say Israel has a right to defend itself. Of course it does. Did anyone dispute that???? Even Egypt? Even Saudi Arabia? No

But what Biden said was correct in that so long Hamas does not adopt a view that Israel should not be destroyed as a Jewish state, then you can't expect the US to call out Israel for much. Even though Israel provoked the Palestinians very possibly just to get the reaction from Hamas to allow it bomb the shit out of Gaza, to forestall any Biden peace initiative and ensure Bibi remains prime minister.

Hamas' one remaining sponsor is Iran. Both Likud and Khamenei benefit so long as the Pales retain any military option. And the Pales seem intellectually/socially incapable of adopting non-violent protest.

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Link?

The thread title says it all. Why do Kabbalistic Jews insist that they must conquer the world for their savior to come who will wipe out all non-Jews and even some Jews not with the program? As H. G. Wells (much smarted than Einstein) stated in the 1920's, Zionism is a crime against humanity.

Danger,

I want to be a danger,

so that after my destruction, not a single blade of grass will remain on the face of the Earth,

Because it is my right!

It is my right to live or die while annihilating my annihilators, without riding again as a crying-boy in a transport train,

snip
The Samson Option – taking out Israel's enemies with it, possibly causing irreparable damage to the entire world – has been floated by Israeli strategists including Ariel Sharon, as a last-ditch option if Israel faces annihilation.

But it's not about mutual destruction, nor is this about persecuting Jews. Hamas began launching rockets because Jewish Courts were allowing Settlers to expel Palestinians from Jerusalem. And Biden trots out Democratic dogma from pre-Likud to say Israel has a right to defend itself. Of course it does. Did anyone dispute that???? Even Egypt? Even Saudi Arabia? No

But what Biden said was correct in that so long Hamas does not adopt a view that Israel should not be destroyed as a Jewish state, then you can't expect the US to call out Israel for much. Even though Israel provoked the Palestinians very possibly just to get the reaction from Hamas to allow it bomb the shit out of Gaza, to forestall any Biden peace initiative and ensure Bibi remains prime minister.

Hamas' one remaining sponsor is Iran. Both Likud and Khamenei benefit so long as the Pales retain any military option. And the Pales seem intellectually/socially incapable of adopting non-violent protest.

Immediately after the Camp David Accords Israel went to building Jewish only settlements in the occupied West Bank at warp speed.

I am all for passive resistance and peaceful protest, but I don't think that will deter the likes of Sharon and Netanyahu.

Danger,

I want to be a danger,

Because it is my right!

snip

Immediately after the Camp David Accords Israel went to building Jewish only settlements in the occupied West Bank at warp speed.

I am all for passive resistance and peaceful protest, but I don't think that will deter the likes of Sharon and Netanyahu.
Oh it won't. Sharon and Bibi will slaughter their helpless asses .... the extent the world will let them.

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

You're ability to handle a follow-up fact to your post is wanting.
Fascinatingly enough, the families of Shem, Yefes and Cham are where they were after they left the ark and formed their own families.
I know, I know, you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Every time an archeologist finds a fragment of pottery that's 1/50th of an inch long and makes a declaration that it proves something you are more than eager to jump on the bandwagon.
I know what you're trying to talk about.

Trouble is that what you're trying to talk about is irrelevant.

NOTHING you're trying to discuss came BEFORE the Jews were in Egypt.
Egypt, therefore, logically, is the "homeland" Jews should claim.

As I recall there were lots of begetting and begatting going on since Moses led the Jews out of their homeland in Egypt.

Forum List

Back