🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Jews Vs. The World

The blatant anti-semitism now being seen in America is a new phenomenon....never visited these shores in such numbers.

Even some members of Congress are included....so outrageous.

Israel is an apartheid state.
US money and weapons are being used to oppress Arabs in their own country with the stated intent of removing them.
Apartheid and Genocide.

If being against Apartheid and Genocide is anti-Semite then I am a proud anti-Semite.

What you are is ignorant.....as in you do not know the history of that region.....study up and get back with us....and most especially avoid arab propaganda.

BWAHAHAHAHA

You say "avoid arab propaganda"
and point me. instead to Jewish propaganda.

My goodness the lack of self awareness is breathtaking.
I'm familiar enough with the history but, I wonder if the real issue is

Why don't the Jews go back to Egypt where they came from?
Why don't the Canaanites go back to where they came from?
Well, they are...they're in Gaza and Egypt.
And that means what relative to this topic?
You're ability to handle a follow-up fact to your post is wanting.
Fascinatingly enough, the families of Shem, Yefes and Cham are where they were after they left the ark and formed their own families.
I know, I know, you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Every time an archeologist finds a fragment of pottery that's 1/50th of an inch long and makes a declaration that it proves something you are more than eager to jump on the bandwagon.
I know what you're trying to talk about.

Trouble is that what you're trying to talk about is irrelevant.

NOTHING you're trying to discuss came BEFORE the Jews were in Egypt.
Egypt, therefore, logically, is the "homeland" Jews should claim.

As I recall there were lots of begetting and begatting going on since Moses led the Jews out of their homeland in Egypt.
Prove it using one artifact.
Feeling stupid yet?

The blatant anti-semitism now being seen in America is a new phenomenon....never visited these shores in such numbers.

US money and weapons are being used to oppress Arabs in their own country with the stated intent of removing them.
Apartheid and Genocide.

If being against Apartheid and Genocide is anti-Semite then I am a proud anti-Semite.

What you are is ignorant.....as in you do not know the history of that region.....study up and get back with us....and most especially avoid arab propaganda.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Fascinatingly enough, the families of Shem, Yefes and Cham are where they were after they left the ark and formed their own families.
Every time an archeologist finds a fragment of pottery that's 1/50th of an inch long and makes a declaration that it proves something you are more than eager to jump on the bandwagon.

As I recall there were lots of begetting and begatting going on since Moses led the Jews out of their homeland in Egypt.
Israel was also the only commercial route to Egypt for anyone residing East of Israel.

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Feeling stupid yet?
OK.
I'll use the Bible.

Geez just how low is the O2 level where you cower?

Gerorge Soros is a jew- fyi- and the so-called political "right wingers" defends jews- :rolleyes:
That Democrats, so-called "left wingers", are publicly calling out the jews is smoke and mirrors-

He's just out of the closet- AIPAC lets (well actually pays) the critters who inhabit the halls of congress in the District of Criminals do their talking for them- I 'spose that's better than Soros does- correct?

SMH- follow the money, see the agenda- it ain't rocket science and it's not an esoteric endeavor- the dots are there to be connected, but, one has to want to see as opposed to being willfully blind- this anti-semite bullshit is getting old- rapidly- it's become the "you're racist" cry from morons- jew is NOT a race you ignorant fucks- it'a religious ethnicity. Period. Another permanent victim class- good lord.
Because Soros is a jew, republicans cant defend other jews in the world? Is that the moronic point youre trying to make?

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Israel was also the only commercial route to Egypt for anyone residing East of Israel.
Funny?

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Feeling stupid yet?
OK.
I'll use the Bible.

Cool ad hominem.
Have you always been lacking in facts?

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Funny?
Your geography sucks.

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Feeling stupid yet?
OK.
I'll use the Bible.

Cool ad hominem.
Have you always been lacking in facts?
So you're saying the Bible is lies?
The bible doesn't exist?

Or just too dumb to realize that your request was incredibly stupid?

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Funny?
Your geography sucks.
Still trying to be funny?

Because Soros is a jew, republicans cant defend other jews in the world?
Stop being stupid in public- it's not the least bit flattering
'
Here, enjoy- I dare you to read the article and try to deny it -

The Zionists on the Defensive
Israel’s Friends overwhelm Capitol Hill

a snippet

Yes folks, there is an international conspiracy and it is all about “protecting” Israel. It operates through front and lobbying groups that uniquely promote the interests of a foreign country, Israel, even when those interests do serious damage to the host country where the lobbyists actually live. In Britain, for example, there are a Conservative Friends of Israel and a Labour Friends of Israel, comprising together 216 members of parliament and party officials. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been silent about Gaza apart from expressing “deep concern” and blaming both sides while Labour leader Keir Starmer, who has also been under pressure to say something, has focused on how four car loads of alleged Palestinian supporters in London may or may not have driven around shouting out “anti-Semitic” comments. Starmer, one recalls, ran on a leadership campaign pledging to root out “anti-Semitism” in the party as a response to previous leader Jeremy Corbyn’s apparently ill-advised public recognition that Palestinians are human beings. Also in Britain, contesting details of the standard narrative of the so-called holocaust can result in a large fine and even some jailtime.

Opposing Israel Is Not Necessarily Anti-Semitic

Defenders of the Israeli government’s policies in the Middle East, especially with respect to the Palestinians, are increasingly going on the attack by pointing out that some critics of the Israeli state are also anti-Semitic. A good example is the May 24 article “Anti-Zionism Isn’t Anti-Semitism? Someone Didn’t Get the Memo” by New York Times columnist Bret Stephens. Stephens cites example after example of anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism.

Yes, it’s true that some people who criticize Israel for its mistreatment of Palestinians are anti-Semitic. No question about that.

But what’s important to keep in mind is that critics of the Israeli state are not necessarily anti-Semitic simply because they disagree with policies of the Israeli state. Some people have nothing against Jews but, at the same time, vehemently disagree with the Israeli government’s policies toward the Palestinians. The mere fact that such people criticize the Israeli state does not convert them into anti-Semites.

Because Soros is a jew, republicans cant defend other jews in the world?
Stop being stupid in public- it's not the least bit flattering
'
Here, enjoy- I dare you to read the article and try to deny it -

The Zionists on the Defensive
Israel’s Friends overwhelm Capitol Hill

a snippet

Yes folks, there is an international conspiracy and it is all about “protecting” Israel. It operates through front and lobbying groups that uniquely promote the interests of a foreign country, Israel, even when those interests do serious damage to the host country where the lobbyists actually live. In Britain, for example, there are a Conservative Friends of Israel and a Labour Friends of Israel, comprising together 216 members of parliament and party officials. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been silent about Gaza apart from expressing “deep concern” and blaming both sides while Labour leader Keir Starmer, who has also been under pressure to say something, has focused on how four car loads of alleged Palestinian supporters in London may or may not have driven around shouting out “anti-Semitic” comments. Starmer, one recalls, ran on a leadership campaign pledging to root out “anti-Semitism” in the party as a response to previous leader Jeremy Corbyn’s apparently ill-advised public recognition that Palestinians are human beings. Also in Britain, contesting details of the standard narrative of the so-called holocaust can result in a large fine and even some jailtime.
Didnt read past the first 2 sentences. Answer my question before moving on to something else.

Didnt read past the first 2 sentences.
Didn't read past this- why? Because that's what idiots like you do and I'll be damned if I'll read your drivel- NOW, you chicken shit mother fucker- learn to read, and learn- there is more than one thing that counts in this world-AND knowledge IS NOT biased in its origin-

Didnt read past the first 2 sentences.
Didn't read past this- why? Because that's what idiots like you do and I'll be damned if I'll read your drivel- NOW, you chicken shit mother fucker- learn to read, and learn- there is more than one thing that counts in this world-AND knowledge IS NOT biased in its origin-
Why would i respond to your second post before you responded to my first post? Quit being a coward and debate like a fucking man, or shut your bitch ass up.

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Funny?
Your geography sucks.
Your geography sucks…no joke.
Try looking at a map.

Apartheid and Genocide.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Funny?
Your geography sucks.
Your geography sucks…no joke.
Try looking at a map.
I know where Israel is. I know where east is.
What I don't know is WTF you think you're talking about.
NO ONE and I mean absolutely NO ONE is talking about "transportation" here
So when you bring your Israel is east of everything west of Israel so they had transportation
It sound like a joke.
Or just stupid.
Your choice.

Jews are God's first family. I'm a rather scholarly Christian who was taught at a very early age to love and obey the commandments of Moses, practice Jesus love that went so deep he forgave those who participated in slurs spoken, nails hammering him to the cross, and hurling a spear into his side, and they were forgiven because Christ prayed believing God would forgive his killers.

I have a great deal of reverence for those of Jewish faith in "I am who I am," who revealed himself to Moses on the mountain where Moses noticed a bush was burning but not consumed, and miracle of many he would see as he led the Jews out of their cruel bondage to the whipmasters their job bosses had been during their slavery started. May the dear Lord have mercy on these people dictators despise. That said, I pray for for liberty to all who suffer intolerant indignities from those who hate and punish the faithful to God wherever they are praying. Thank you, dear Lord, for the privilege we have of protecting those who love and worship you and give their time to helping the needy, the sick, and the loveless. Amen.

Forum List

Back