The Joys of Mass Transit the Left Want Everyone to Take

We can only hope. What we need is for the media to finally be so horrified and disgusted with what is happening that they will report is honestly so all America can be informed of what is happening, both via the government and the lawless elements it encourages.
When the media becomes victims they will come around.

Early Tuesday morning vandals in New York went on a spree of destruction that lasted a full day, smashing 97 windows on MTA trains. The damage was so bad that five subway lines were impacted and one wasn’t able to fully return to service until Wednesday evening.

A clear case of racism and climate change….

Nothing but higher taxes and government control will fix this.. That and burning cars and open borders.. Or is it proxy wars and booster shots..

Woah.

You actually got something right about the left! :eek:

They DO support the use of mass transit.

Breaking windows is okay when they`re trying to Steal An Election that they clearly lost. Beating up 130 cops and smearing feces on the walls of our Capitol is cool too.

Damn those white slavers who brought them here!
Restated in a more gentle manner, if the colonists in 1619 did not force people from a faraway continent to come here and make them work for free, we would not have had the horrific Civil War (700,000 dead young men) and the unpleasantness that we have today (e.g., a dozen passengers murdered last year on the New York City subway).

Restated in a more gentle manner, if the colonists in 1619 did not force people from a faraway continent to come here and make them work for free, we would not have had the horrific Civil War (700,000 dead young men) and the unpleasantness that we have today (e.g., a dozen passengers murdered last year on the New York City subway).
When one race is treated like shit for 300 years, this is the fallout. Who put those people in those neighborhoods? When Gospel singer Mahalia Jackson moved to a white neighborhood, rifle bullets sailed through her window.

Early Tuesday morning vandals in New York went on a spree of destruction that lasted a full day, smashing 97 windows on MTA trains. The damage was so bad that five subway lines were impacted and one wasn’t able to fully return to service until Wednesday evening.

A clear case of racism and climate change….

Nothing but higher taxes and government control will fix this.. That and burning cars and open borders.. Or is it proxy wars and booster shots..

So, if I smash a bunch of Harleys because they’re annoyingly loud, that proves they should not be allowed on American roads? Is that the logic I’m hearing?!?!

When Gospel singer Mahalia Jackson moved to a white neighborhood, rifle bullets sailed through her window.
Thank you for your opinion.

My opinion is:

A. The person(s) responsible for shooting up Ms. Jackson's house should have been severely punished with serious prison time.

B. This is 2023. Most Asians and Caucasians and Hispanics would never act that way toward people of ethnicity X.

C. But people are simply afraid that their neighborhood would become full of drug dealers, dangerous dogs, loud parties, and burglaries if a lot of ethnicity X people moved in. Even the ladies who direct BLM bought their new homes in "nice" neighborhoods.

D. The poster whom I was answering was simply saying what is (sadly) true: we would not be having all this crime if those early colonists had not forced those people to board horrific slave ships to come here to work as slaves.

E. As you know, Caucasians are slated to lose their majority position by 2050 while Hispanic people are slated to eventually become the largest group or even the majority of the American population.

F. Hopefully, future generations can find a way to have a country in which all ethnicities can find some way to live together in a harmonious manner.

Have a nice day!

Maybe we will be lucky and one day you will tell us your story....

Even the small subway system here in Los Angeles is having problems of violence.

The perps are mostly from ethnicities X and Y.

The situation is so bad that even the liberal politicians here are trying to do something about the situation.

When I rode the subway during the first decade of this century, it was so nice: fast, clean, and safe. (I saw only one incident: a teenager of ethnicity X was exiting and pushed an elderly man of ethnicity X to the floor because the latter had supposedly blocked the former's path.)

Thank you for your opinion.

My opinion is:

A. The person(s) responsible for shooting up Ms. Jackson's house should have been severely punished with serious prison time.

B. This is 2023. Most Asians and Caucasians and Hispanics would never act that way toward people of ethnicity X.

C. But people are simply afraid that their neighborhood would become full of drug dealers, dangerous dogs, loud parties, and burglaries if a lot of ethnicity X people moved in. Even the ladies who direct BLM bought their new homes in "nice" neighborhoods.

D. The poster whom I was answering was simply saying what is (sadly) true: we would not be having all this crime if those early colonists had not forced those people to board horrific slave ships to come here to work as slaves.

E. As you know, Caucasians are slated to lose their majority position by 2050 while Hispanic people are slated to eventually become the largest group or even the majority of the American population.

F. Hopefully, future generations can find a way to have a country in which all ethnicities can find some way to live together in a harmonious manner.

Have a nice day!
Mahalia Jackson`s home being shot up is not an opinion, but historical fact just like the better Black neighborhoods in Tulsa and Wilmington were torched.

Even the small subway system here in Los Angeles is having problems of violence.

The perps are mostly from ethnicities X and Y.

The situation is so bad that even the liberal politicians here are trying to do something about the situation.

When I rode the subway during the first decade of this century, it was so nice: fast, clean, and safe. (I saw only one incident: a teenager of ethnicity X was exiting and pushed an elderly man of ethnicity X to the floor because the latter had supposedly blocked the former's path.)
Before i left Washington DC, their metro green line was having teen thuggery problems where late at night these uppity teens beat the shit out of anyone who happened to be out that late..

Before i left Washington DC, their metro green line was having teen thuggery problems where late at night these uppity teens beat the shit out of anyone who happened to be out that late..
It`s likely that you deserved a good beat down but how did they know? :)

Forum List

Back