"The Justice System Works!"

Plea Bargain is whatever your lawyer can arrange. The more expensive the lawyer, the better he is, the better deal you’ll get. That’s the sad truth.

What is interesting is how outraged you guys are over this one. Santa Fe New Mexico didn’t have a single criminal case tried in Federal Court for two years. No drug smugglers. No bank robbers. No federal crimes of any sort saw the inside of a courtroom other than the reading of the plea deal. Two years.

Nearly all but two or three percent of Federal Crimes are handled this way. That means negotiations manage most cases. A vast majority of cases. This means Defense Attorneys are really good at negotiating.
No shock you support whites getting off for the same crime blacks get prison time for.

No shock you support whites getting off for the same crime blacks get prison time for.

Right. And because I am not hysterical screaming favoritism and how could they plea deal I support it for racist reasons in your mind.

How come I knew the fact that plea bargains make up an insanely large percentage of closed Federal Cases? How come I wasn’t surprised?

Because I read more than the RW hysterical propaganda sites. I also have a good memory. I remember the outrage over the parents buying their kids way into college. And how they got a plea deal. I remember a lot of plea deals.

Since they are only mentioned on RW hysterical the sky is falling sites when a Democrat gets one, you are ignorant.

You want to deal in hysteria. I would rather deal in the reality. And the reality is the better your lawyer is the better your plea bargain is going to be.

Right. And because I am not hysterical screaming favoritism and how could they plea deal I support it for racist reasons in your mind.

How come I knew the fact that plea bargains make up an insanely large percentage of closed Federal Cases? How come I wasn’t surprised?

Because I read more than the RW hysterical propaganda sites. I also have a good memory. I remember the outrage over the parents buying their kids way into college. And how they got a plea deal. I remember a lot of plea deals.

Since they are only mentioned on RW hysterical the sky is falling sites when a Democrat gets one, you are ignorant.

You want to deal in hysteria. I would rather deal in the reality. And the reality is the better your lawyer is the better your plea bargain is going to be.
Reality is blacks went to prison for the same tax crime and no illegal weapons or foreign government charges.

Forum List

Back