The last 6 weeks or so have been quite refreshing and eye opening.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
After firing my lead craftsman & all his crew I returned to work full time. As a result I've had very little time to post here minus the occasional lunch post.

I've noticed two things.
1. The left are completely unhinged with Trump at the helm. Obviously it has always been that way but because I posted so often I was pretty much immune to the sheer stupidity on display. Kind of like being inoculated to a flu.
2. I likely looked just as stupid when I posted all the time when Obama was president. I do remembering trying to moderate myself but I likely got lost in the muck as everyone is now.

It's nice to only pop in on occasion and get a laugh at all the unhinged hysterics.

After firing my lead craftsman & all his crew I returned to work full time. As a result I've had very little time to post here minus the occasional lunch post.

I've noticed two things.
1. The left are completely unhinged with Trump at the helm. Obviously it has always been that way but because I posted so often I was pretty much immune to the sheer stupidity on display. Kind of like being inoculated to a flu.
2. I likely looked just as stupid when I posted all the time when Obama was president. I do remembering trying to moderate myself but I likely got lost in the muck as everyone is now.

It's nice to only pop in on occasion and get a laugh at all the unhinged hysterics.

This is your full-time job, so remember that!!!

Hey, hope work is plenty and please no drunk posting...

• Banned

I've noticed two things.

This is your full-time job, so remember that!!!

Hey, hope work is plenty and please no drunk posting...
Haha. I miss the drunk posting but I can't function on my job with a hangover so drinking on work nights is out. Work is fantastic too.

20180608_154440.jpg

Forum List

Back