The last respectable bigotry: anti-Catholicism

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I couldn't help laughing despite the seriousness of this issue but when I first typed in the words in OP title, I wsn't sure what would pop up first on the list. Sure enough, the first site was about anti-Catholicism. Of course, I shouldn't have been surprised.. (it's just that so much of what first pops up after a Search is... woke or virtual woke bs)

Anyhow.. I was raised Catholic (though not Catholic enough IMO.. and the Vatican is definitely not Catholic enough..)

There is nothing wrong with the actual TEACHINGS of the Catholic Church. . not at all. People (inside but mostly outside the Church) attack those teachings when really they should only attack... people being bad or weak Catholics or fake Catholics like the faker in chief..

A very important statistic noted in that site:

Pedophilia is-- so says author at that site (albeit not vetted as of yet by yours truly)-- 10 times higher in the Protestant communities than in the Catholic Church. Though not yet vetted, I have heard from more than one source that the incidence of pedophilia is way higher in the Protestant communities than in the CC. I heard that many moons ago...

!

:oops:

Religion itself is not a BAD thing, in most cultures. Although I sill do not believe in any of it.

It's the freeking narcissists that use it for their own personal gains and power trips, that I have massive problems with.

1661104398663.png

1661104550265.png

1661104586722.png

I couldn't help laughing despite the seriousness of this issue but when I first typed in the words in OP title, I wsn't sure what would pop up first on the list. Sure enough, the first site was about anti-Catholicism. Of course, I shouldn't have been surprised.. (it's just that so much of what first pops up after a Search is... woke or virtual woke bs)

Anyhow.. I was raised Catholic (though not Catholic enough IMO.. and the Vatican is definitely not Catholic enough..)

There is nothing wrong with the actual TEACHINGS of the Catholic Church. . not at all. People (inside but mostly outside the Church) attack those teachings when really they should only attack... people being bad or weak Catholics or fake Catholics like the faker in chief..

A very important statistic noted in that site:

Pedophilia is-- so says author at that site (albeit not vetted as of yet by yours truly)-- 10 times higher in the Protestant communities than in the Catholic Church. Though not yet vetted, I have heard from more than one source that the incidence of pedophilia is way higher in the Protestant communities than in the CC. I heard that many moons ago...

!

:oops:
Pedophilia is much higher in atheist/irreligious communities than the religious, as in the public schools. This, you will find scant reports about in the leftwing media, because the Marxists have instructed their media to go solely after the Catholic Church, which is the biggest impediment to the spread of atheist Marxism.

Think about it. The left has disdain for children. That's why they push abortion so hard. They don't give a rat's butt about what happens to kids. This is all a smokescreen for their true objective which is to eradicate the church so they can take over America.

Last edited:
Religion itself is not a BAD thing, in most cultures. Although I sill do not believe in any of it.

It's the freeking narcissists that use it for their own personal gains and power trips, that I have massive problems with.

View attachment 685451

View attachment 685452

View attachment 685453
well, that one photo is irreverent and unworthy of our Lord, who is HOLY and therefore beyond human depictions...

as to what Ghandi said: He is WRONG. Yes, Christians are imperfect but so the hell is HE (was he). Who is he to accept his own sins as he appears to have done and reject those of his fellow creatures?

we are all sinners. I have been attempting to overcome certain (albeit not mortal) sins for a long time and I just had to throw up my hands and say to myself "I will always be human"

Gee. . do ya think?

However, that being human thing does not acquit us humans of our sins.. At least we can try to do better and it is the trying that counts. The liberals don't think so. They think that just bc they have, say, a desire to have sex with someone of the same gender, they should do it. "God," they sya.. "if He exists, made me that way so no problem"

Not at all true. There are grave consequences for violating God's natural Law. I have heard that gays and lesbians commit suicide more often than straight people (for example).. so there's that..

well, that one photo is irreverent and unworthy of our Lord, who is HOLY and therefore beyond human depictions...

as to what Ghandi said: He is WRONG. Yes, Christians are imperfect but so the hell is HE (was he). Who is he to accept his own sins as he appears to have done and reject those of his fellow creatures?

we are all sinners. I have been attempting to overcome certain (albeit not mortal) sins for a long time and I just had to throw up my hands and say to myself "I will always be human"

Gee. . do ya think?

However, that being human thing does not acquit us humans of our sins.. At least we can try to do better and it is the trying that counts. The liberals don't think so. They think that just bc they have, say, a desire to have sex with someone of the same gender, they should do it. "God," they sya.. "if He exists, made me that way so no problem"

Not at all true. There are grave consequences for violating God's natural Law. I have heard that gays and lesbians commit suicide more often than straight people (for example).. so there's that..

Ghandi never admitted to being perfect at any time. He did admit to being flawed.

I never said anybody was "sinless". Stop reading stuff I never wrote.

As far as "sins" and religion go...........all people are sinners, all sinners are people. You cannot live without being a sinner.

Don't know where you get your info, but theres plenty of religious people that commit suicide. Most of it BECAUSE their religion doesn't TALK to them or care to understand them or their problems, but HARASSES them and TORMENTS them into doing it. Religious are also the largest number of adulterers there are.

Ghandi never admitted to being perfect at any time. He did admit to being flawed.

I never said anybody was "sinless". Stop reading stuff I never wrote.

As far as "sins" and religion go...........all people are sinners, all sinners are people. You cannot live without being a sinner.

Don't know where you get your info, but theres plenty of religious people that commit suicide. Most of it BECAUSE their religion doesn't TALK to them or care to understand them or their problems, but HARASSES them and TORMENTS them into doing it. Religious are also the largest number of adulterers there are.
You say Ghandi never admitted to being perfect at any time.

I say: I never said he did

You: He did admit to being flawed

Me: Then why couldn't he admit that others are just as flawed and show a little empathy?

you: I never said anybody was "sinless". Stop reading stuff I never wrote.

Me: never said you did. Stop reading stuff I never wrote

you: Don't know where you get your info, but theres plenty of religious people that commit suicide. Most of it BECAUSE their religion doesn't TALK to them or care to understand them or their problems, but HARASSES them and TORMENTS them into doing it. Religious are also the largest number of adulterers there are.

Me:

BS!

:nono:

Forum List

Back