Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the last waltz

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
should be pretty interesting.

News conference called on Obama's birth certificate
WND.com‎ - 3 mins ago
WND EXCLUSIVE. News conference called on Obama's birth certificate. Sheriff Joe's Cold Case Posse to ...More news for obama birth certificate
Final Press Conference on Obama Birth Certificate Scheduled | The ...
www.thepostemail.com/.../final-press-conference-on-obama-birth-certific...
12 hours ago - 24, 2016) — The Post & Email has confirmed that a third and final press conference on the Obama birth certificate investigation is scheduled for December 15.
Arpaio and Zullo To Announce That Obama Birth Certificate Copy Was ...
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=57518
1 day ago - Arpaio and Zullo To Announce That Obama Birth Certificate Copy Was Criminally ... The Fake Copy of Obama Birth Certificate Was A Premeditated Act Of Fraud ...
Obama Birth Certificate - Here Results
heresults.com/obama-birth-certificate
8 hours ago - Here Results: Obama Birth Certificate (Obama Birth Certificate)
Barack Obama Birth Certificate - Here Results
heresults.com/barack-obama-birth-certificate
8 hours ago - Here Results: Barack Obama Birth Certificate (Barack Obama Birth Certificate)
Trump Obama Birth Certificate Fake - Here Results
heresults.com/trump-obama-birth-certificate-fake
8 hours ago - Here Results: Trump Obama Birth Certificate Fake (Trump Obama Birth Certificate Fake)
Trump Obama Birth Certificate Investigators - Here Results
heresults.com/trump-obama-birth-certificate-investigators
8 hours ago - Here Results: Trump Obama Birth Certificate Investigators (Trump Obama Birth Certificate Investigators)
Obama Birthplace Controversy - Before It's News
beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-controversy/
12 hours ago - ... Zero proof of Obama US birth, Chuck Todd and NBC staff attack Trump for insulting president, “Birth certificate” on Whitehouse.gov even if real does not prove ...
News conference called on Obama's birth certificate | Tea Party USA
teapartyusa.org/news-conference-called-on-obamas-birth-certificate/
5 hours ago - News conference called on Obama's birth certificate ... a shadow from the past has reappeared that may also impact Obama's legacy: his birth certificate.
OrlyTaitzEsq.com
www.orlytaitzesq.com/
11 mins ago - (See the documents here Evidence of forgery, fraud, fabrication in Obama's .... evidence was provided showing Obama using a forged birth certificateand a ...

Interesting! I mentioned Hussaine's fake ass photoshopped birth certificate earlier today and suggested a reinvestigation with the full force of The Donald administration. We all know Crooked Hillary is corrupt, but we know she was a natural born citizen of the USA. With Hussaine we know he is equally as corrupt, and even worse, there are a lot of holes in his story. An important piece of information would be his applications and college records to Occidental and Columbia.

Gosh, doncha think that time and money would be better spent building that imaginary wall?

Butterballs, anyone?

Simple solution: recognize Hawaii's longstanding argument its annexation was illegal, under duress by abuse of military force to invade and seize their land. Recognize the Kingdom of Hawaii as an independent sovereign nation and void all contracts and claims to the land retroactively. So even if Obama was born there or elsewhere, his citizenship is also voided and his eligibility as well.

Go Hawaii!

The Canadian rock group The Band...

... had an video called The Last Waltz...

... based on their last album.

I'm not surevthey were Canuck, but Last Waltz was superb! At SF Winterland or Fillmore? Levon Helm (drums, vocals), Robbie Robertson? Guitar....magical music. Yellow live double album.
QUOTE="waltky, post: 15905810, member: 27951"]The Canadian rock group The Band...

... based on their last album.[/QUOTE]
I

I'm not surevthey were Canuck, but Last Waltz was superb! At SF Winterland or Fillmore? Levon Helm (drums, vocals), Robbie Robertson? Guitar....magical music. Yellow live double album.
QUOTE="waltky, post: 15905810, member: 27951"]The Canadian rock group The Band...

... based on their last album.

Robbie Robertson was from Brantford, Garth Hudson from Stratford. The Band is most definitely Canadian. The only American in the group is Levon Helm.

They started out as Ronnie Hawkins backup band. Then they were Bob Dylan's backup band. When Dylan was injured in a motorcycle accident and didn't tour or record for a few years, they put out Music From Big Pink, and the rest is history.

Yeller...

... Ya fergot the beginnin' bracket on quote=
Sorry. When tyoe message on this tablet the curser will often jump up into "your text" and stsrt replacing words. Usually I just give up, unless it is short I try to fix it. I give up on most posts on this portable.

Forum List

Back