The latest liberal plan to KILL MORE JOBS. Demanding 10.00 or more per hour for tipped workers.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

There seems to be no end to this ignorant shit.
On the chopping block:
Greeters
Bartenders
Busboys
Prep cooks
Some wait staff

All to absorb another feel good bullshit leftist ideal.

Liberal Congress pukes spend their entire careers and each waking moment thinking up ways to ruin, destroy and fuck up America.

Liberal Congress pukes spend their entire careers and each waking moment thinking up ways to ruin, destroy and fuck up America.
I dated a waitress some years ago and she made mad money. Had a nice house fully furnished, new car and a badass in ground pool. Even paid her way through some classes and now sells big ass houses in the burbs.
Her base salary was under 2 dollars an hour.

I dated a waitress some years ago and she made mad money. Had a nice house fully furnished, new car and a badass in ground pool. Even paid her way through some classes and now sells big ass houses in the burbs.

The vast majority of people depending on tips don't bring home enough money to get out of poverty.

Dey's exempt from standard minimum wage...

... so dey gotta make it up somehow.

Must have been a expensive restaurant... Breaking news 4 silly Dupes: you have to raise minimum wages to keep up with inflation... And now you have to have a living wage because the crummy GOP retail Construction Etc jobs don't pay enough anymore to raise a family. Thanks GOP!

The vast majority of people depending on tips don't bring home enough money to get out of poverty.
There is no way to prove this statement so it is baseless.

Meanwhile trumpets have no problem with tariffs . Because they are favors that help no biz . Unlike some min wage hike that helps (gasp) working stiffs .

Servers are nearly three times as likely as other workers to experience poverty, according to a March 2014 report from the National Economic Council, the U.S. Department of Labor and others.

Servers are nearly three times as likely as other workers to experience poverty, according to a March 2014 report from the National Economic Council, the U.S. Department of Labor and others.
There is NO WAY to quantify that. Tips are a cash salary. A salary that is easily hidden.
No amount of links will prove your position.

Your threads? I agree.
If true the only ignorance is yours for failing to use the ignore feature.

Now kindly fuck off leftist trash

Shut up stupid.
Post on topic or gtfo loser

The topic is you whining, there is no topic other than that. And since you offer up zero intellectual value to the forum, I'll just ignore you from now on, unless you need bitch slapped.

Your threads? I agree.
If true the only ignorance is yours for failing to use the ignore feature.

Now kindly fuck off leftist trash

Shut up stupid.
Post on topic or gtfo loser

The topic is you whining, there is no topic other than that. And since you offer up zero intellectual value to the forum, I'll just ignore you from now on, unless you need bitch slapped.
3 posts later and you STILL haven't figured out the ignore function. Dumber than a dog who eats his own shit.

They should be guaranteed $10 if their tips tips are below ten

Forum List

Back