The Latino citizenship boom

Yes you are a dishonest human being. And you can shove that to your face.
You are desperately trying to change the subject because of your stupidity. Asshole. Sure your credibility as a liar and dishonest person is your trade mark here. You are embarrassing yourself.
How have I changed the subject? You sure like to claim I do a lot of things, yet you can't back up your assertions. All you are still able to do is run your mouth like a pubescent boy.

That's all you've got? You sure impressed me with your lying attitude. I branded you as a dishonest person. Keep it up because IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY TILL YOU APOLOGIZED.
Me, apologize for your ignorance and stupidity? LMFAO You can brand me what ever you need to if it makes you feel better, pubescent boy.

That's all you've got? You sure impressed me with your lying attitude. I branded you as a dishonest person. Keep it up because IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY TILL YOU APOLOGIZED.
Me, apologize for your ignorance and stupidity? LMFAO You can brand me what ever you need to if it makes you feel better, pubescent boy.

Well COWARD...... Why don't you take my challenge. It is your ignorance and stupidity how we got here in the first place asshole. I know you don't care being branded as a liar dishonest bastard person. Because you are low class and a human waste. Try again.

Well COWARD...... Why don't you take my challenge. It is your ignorance and stupidity how we got here in the first place asshole. I know you don't care being branded as a liar dishonest bastard person. Because you are low class and a human waste. Try again.
OK, you want a challenge, so be it. Now, grow the fuck up pubescent child.

Grow the fuck up? Why don't YOU grow the fuck up in the first place..... When you are the one that started all this shit.... You are taking my challenge. Good for you.
Send me an email here what city you live and I will direct you to place where they do conference meetings today or tomorrow whatever time you want.... My cost. I'm waiting.

Liquid reigns..... I just sent you an email of the area where they do live conference meeting in Sacramento. You have 4 places to pick which ever is closer to your house. I'm waiting.
I know you are not well educated but find someone who can take the challenge.

Last edited:

Grow the fuck up? Why don't YOU grow the fuck up in the first place..... When you are the one that started all this shit.... You are taking my challenge. Good for you.
Send me an email here what city you live and I will direct you to place where they do conference meetings today or tomorrow whatever time you want.... My cost. I'm waiting.
I started it by having to dumb the article down for you to comprehend it? I simply pointed out your ignorance, you started with the insults and name calling. Now, grow the fuck up.

Liquid reigns..... I just sent you an email of the area where they do live conference meeting in Sacramento. You have 4 places to pick which ever is closer to your house. I'm waiting.
Wow, the pubescent child wants to challenge me on his line of work. SMFH Do you even know what an IQ test is? How about I challenge you on my line of work? You are only making yourself the fool. :clap2:

I started it by having to dumb the article down for you to comprehend it? I simply pointed out your ignorance, you started with the insults and name calling. Now, grow the fuck up.

Grow the fuck up? Why don't you grow the fuck up....... As I said........
You can argue and disagree however and whatever the fuck you want but if you keep insulting and insulting just to prove your worthless nonsense opinion. Then you are in for a war. I will fucking trash you. Now grow the fuck up.

I sent you an email where they do live conference in Sacramento. I'm waiting.

Wow, the pubescent child wants to challenge me on his line of work. SMFH Do you even know what an IQ test is? How about I challenge you on my line of work? You are only making yourself the fool. :clap2:

Making myself fool? Grow the fuck up asshole.......
Okay.... What do you for a living? I will take that challenge too. However and whatever challenge you want. Then pick what language you want.

Okay.... What do you for a living? I will take that challenge too. However and whatever challenge you want. Then pick what language you want.
How about basic English, since you can't even get that right. LMFAO :yawn:

You can argue and disagree however and whatever the fuck you want but if you keep insulting and insulting just to prove your worthless nonsense opinion. Then you are in for a war. I will fucking trash you. Now grow the fuck up.

:huddle: :itsok: :gay: :lame2:

OKAY MOTHER FUCKER....... TELL ME WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING...... ENGLISH IF YOU WANT BUT I WANT LIVE....... HOW ABOUT BASIC MATH OR SIMPLE ALGEBRA JUST FOR YOU....... IM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY WHAT PLACE TO TAKE THE CONFERENCE IN SACRAMENTO. IF YOU DONT TAKE IT...... YOU ARE A FUCKING COWARD. HOW ABOUT IT FUCKER?
HOW ABOUT RIGHT NOW VIA FACETIME OR SKYPE?

Last edited:

:huddle: :itsok: :gay: :lame2:

I know that's all you got..... You cannot even take simple challenge to prove what kind of education you have. You are a liar a scumbag bastard.
HOW ABOUT FACETIME OR SKYPE?

Last edited:

OKAY MOTHER FUCKER....... TELL ME WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING...... ENGLISH IF YOU WANT BUT I WANT LIVE....... HOW ABOUT BASIC MATH OR SIMPLE ALGEBRA JUST FOR YOU....... IM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY WHAT PLACE TO TAKE THE CONFERENCE IN SACRAMENTO. IF YOU DONT TAKE IT...... YOU ARE A FUCKING COWARD. HOW ABOUT IT FUCKER?
So the DAK can start a conversation via the button, but he doesn't now how to check it? I bet you're a moose, all you have is your suck hole. It's OK, yobo, you've shown yourself to be the utter fool more than once.

Another Obama Fizzle

Here you seem to be the same old you, always name calling when you get shown to be inept and utterly wrong.
Should our Constitution's 2nd Amendment be amended ... ?

So the DAK can start a conversation via the button, but he doesn't now how to check it? I bet you're a moose, all you have is your suck hole. It's OK, yobo, you've shown yourself to be the utter fool more than once.

Another Obama Fizzle

Here you seem to be the same old you, always name calling when you get shown to be inept and utterly wrong.
Should our Constitution's 2nd Amendment be amended ... ?

Aside from your low class BASTARD....... YOU ARE ALSO A STALKER..... Dannyboys is the same like you a low class human being..... You are desperately trying to change the subject.
I did not get your notification right away.... So I just replied back to your anemic email..... So far you have not told me what you do for a living.....
To make it easier for you How about FaceTime or Skype?

:lmao:

:lmao:

What are you trying to prove STALKER monkey brain?

Forum List

Back