The Left Has a Meltdown Over NBC Hiring McDaniel, So MSNBC refuses to have her on air.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The evidence for it being a fraudulent election is in fact overwhelming. A lot of that evidence has been posted on this forum several time over the last three years but you being an ignorant TDS mental health afflicted Moon Bat you didn't pay attention.

The Democrat filth use the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in the Democrat controlled ghetto districts.

That is why the Democrat controlled districts shut down counting when Trump was ahead and reopened later with enough ballots to put Potatohead ahead. We saw that in several states. For instance, no way did Potatohead legitimately carry Georgia. Those goddamn shithead welfare Negro Democrats in Fulton County stuff the ballot box and that is a fact.

No way did Potatohead get 81 million votes when Trump got more votes than any Presidential candidate in hisotry. That doesn't even pass the snicker test.

The fact that nobody had the guts to stand up to the massive fraud (including the Courts) is typical for the lack of courage we see in American politics nowadays. They should have done a Congressional audit of the election like was done in 1876 but the RINO chickenshits didn't have the courage to insist on one and the Leftest scum were pleased as punch that they got away with it.
It's so overwhelming none of the teams hired by Trump found nothing.

The overwhelming amount of evidence is that the 2020 Election was stolen by Democrats creating fraudulent ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts, stealing the Electoral College Delegates from the American people.

However, you know what is worse? That would be (and it wasn't) if the election was legitimate. That would mean that their were enough stupid uneducated TDS afflicted Moon Bats to control our Democracy. That would be even a more terrible thing to think we are a nation of idiots. Like the movie Idiocracy being reality instead of a comedy.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is a moron.

The overwhelming amount of evidence is that the 2020 Election was stolen by Democrats creating fraudulent ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts, stealing the Electoral College Delegates from the American people.

However, you know what is worse? That would be (and it wasn't) if the election was legitimate. That would mean that their were enough stupid uneducated TDS afflicted Moon Bats to control our Democracy. That would be even a more terrible thing to think we are a nation of idiots. Like the movie Idiocracy being reality instead of a comedy.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is a moron.
Nope, no evidence do I see or any judge in the nation. You can now tell me black is white.

'The overwhelming amount of evidence is that the 2020 Election was stolen by Democrats creating fraudulent ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts......"
----------------------------------------------------------

Well I, for one, am encouraged that strident poster Flash --in the paragraph quoted above ----did not resort to his too-often-displayed racist descriptions. That, I believe, is a sign that he is developing a sense of self-awareness, and that decorum is a valued behavior amongst responsible adults.

So, moving beyond that positive note ----- we must, once again, remark on all this alleged "overwhelming evidence".

Meaning, where dahell is it? And if it does, in fact, exist....why wasn't it persuasive to so many Republican officials?

If it truly exists why didn't it overwhelm those 60 courts....with their 90+ judges, including 9 on the Supreme Court (3 of which were installed by Don Trump)?
Why didn't this "overwhelming evidence" convince the numerous State auditors, investigators, who combed through the elections in their states?
And what about the DOJ (in Trump's own Administration, no less) why wasn't the DOJ overwhelmed by it?
Too, it didn't overwhelm the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency in the United States Department of Homeland Security, whose own Director, appointed and emplaced by Don Trump himself, said it was a safe and accurate election. Why wasn't that agency---overseeing the security of that election ----well, why weren't they "overwhelmed"?

So, with all that, strident poster Flash....while we applaud your hopefully-not-temporary-abjuring of your resort to racist descriptions.....we still, must inquire why was all your 'overwhelming evidence" NOT overwhelming enough to convince all those Republican Administration officials, Republican appointed judges, and the world at large?

----------------------------------------------------------

Well I, for one, am encouraged that strident poster Flash --in the paragraph quoted above ----did not resort to his too-often-displayed racist descriptions. That, I believe, is a sign that he is developing a sense of self-awareness, and that decorum is a valued behavior amongst responsible adults.

So, moving beyond that positive note ----- we must, once again, remark on all this alleged "overwhelming evidence".

Meaning, where dahell is it? And if it does, in fact, exist....why wasn't it persuasive to so many Republican officials?

If it truly exists why didn't it overwhelm those 60 courts....with their 90+ judges, including 9 on the Supreme Court (3 of which were installed by Don Trump)?
Why didn't this "overwhelming evidence" convince the numerous State auditors, investigators, who combed through the elections in their states?
And what about the DOJ (in Trump's own Administration, no less) why wasn't the DOJ overwhelmed by it?
Too, it didn't overwhelm the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency in the United States Department of Homeland Security, whose own Director, appointed and emplaced by Don Trump himself, said it was a safe and accurate election. Why wasn't that agency---overseeing the security of that election ----well, why weren't they "overwhelmed"?

So, with all that, strident poster Flash....while we applaud your hopefully-not-temporary-abjuring of your resort to racist descriptions.....we still, must inquire why was all your 'overwhelming evidence" NOT overwhelming enough to convince all those Republican Administration officials, Republican appointed judges, and the world at large?

You are confused Moon Bat.

You Moon Bats are absolute morons.

Either one of two things happen.

1. Potatohead stole the election. This is by far the most likely given the overwhelming evidence. You assholes didn't do anything about it because you are sick with the TDS mental Illness and don't give a shit about our Constitutional Republic. Shame!

2. Potatohead actually did get enough idiots to vote for him and beat Trump. This is unlikely because although there are far too many of you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat Libtards in this country I doubt there are 81 million. That is the Idiocracy scenario. God help us if that is the case. Our Constitutional Republic is kaput if that is the case.

Regardless of the stupidity that got Potatohead as President it has been an absolute disaster for this country.

He has been the worst President this country ever had and that is saying a lot seeing that Queer Barry is the runner up.

He has been the most corrupt and that is saying a lot since Lyndon Johnson is the runner up.

All that stupidity from you deranged Moon Bats got us were massive inflation, lower family income, millions of goddamn welfare criminal Illegals, higher cost of energy, a queer/trannie incompetent military, higher interest rates, the debt increasing a trillion dollars every 100 days and a corrupt oppressive Banana Republic where Constitutional rights have been thrown out the window.

You shitheads have really fucked up this country with your mental illness. Do you have any plans of ever pulling your head out of your Leftest ass?

"....given the overwhelming evidence."
".....massive inflation....millions of goddamn welfare criminal Illegals, higher cost of energy, a queer/trannie incompetent military......a corrupt oppressive Banana Republic....You shitheads have really fucked up this country....."

Notably, strident poster Flash, was....once again ....able to abjure from his too-frequent racist remarks.
Is that encouraging?
We hope so.
(still, he was able to work in his go-to 'f-bombs'. So there is that.)

Still, the rest of the whining above makes MAGA look bad, makes QAnon look bad, makes hissyfitting Snowflakes look bad.
It is hyperbolic, histrionic, kinda screechy. Kinda Baghdad Bob-ish. Kinda Mike Lindell'sh.

And yet, despite all his emotional investment in that screech.....poster Flash was unable, once again, to offer a persuasive argument that he possesses all of that "overwhelming evidence".

He talks about it. He whines about it. He complains about it. He hyperventilates about it. Yet........

.....Yet, he never offers it.

Yeah, me too.
I don't get that either.

ps.....I love this bar. We got winners. We got ________.

Actually, it ain't.

In fact, Don Trump's own cyber security expert Christopher Krebs.....stated repeatedly it was the most secure presidential election in America's history.

In fact, Don Trump's own Attorney General stated publicly....and to Trump directly face-to-face ......that the FBI found no fraud sufficient to change the results. And that the 'Stolen Election' canard was, to use his blunt term, "Bullshit".

In fact, 60+ court cases demonstrated that the Trump enablers could find no fraud sufficient to change the election.

In fact, State commission after State commission investigated and found no fraud sufficient to change the election.

So, those seem to me to be fairly persuasive.
And leads America to conclude that the only perceived "taint" is by the Squeaky Frommes of Trumpistan.

Just sayin'.
;)

Your avatar is retarded.

Notably, strident poster Flash, was....once again ....able to abjure from his too-frequent racist remarks.
Is that encouraging?
We hope so.
(still, he was able to work in his go-to 'f-bombs'. So there is that.)

Still, the rest of the whining above makes MAGA look bad, makes QAnon look bad, makes hissyfitting Snowflakes look bad.
It is hyperbolic, histrionic, kinda screechy. Kinda Baghdad Bob-ish. Kinda Mike Lindell'sh.

And yet, despite all his emotional investment in that screech.....poster Flash was unable, once again, to offer a persuasive argument that he possesses all of that "overwhelming evidence".

He talks about it. He whines about it. He complains about it. He hyperventilates about it. Yet........

.....Yet, he never offers it.

Yeah, me too.
I don't get that either.

ps.....I love this bar. We got winners. We got ________.

"Your avatar is retarded."

Well, BJ, I ain't gonna debate the qualities good or bad for that poor avatar; however, I have noticed you, yourself, have offered zero verifiable evidence of this 'stolen election' you so frequently shrill about.

So, if you got it, GF, right now would be a great time to show it to not only this narrow-gauge social media site....but to also take your deadsolid evidence to the local FBI office (link provided below); or to your Secretary of State, or whoever is in charge of the election protocols and security in your state.

If you got it, BJ.....you gotta show it.
As a responsible citizen, do your part.
MAGA?

-----------------------------------------

Why are you cult fucks so reluctant to blast any of your own?

MSNBC is blasting NBC.

You faggots are allowed to blast other lefties....you brainwashed assholes.

Why are you cult fucks so reluctant to blast any of your own?

MSNBC is blasting NBC.

You faggots are allowed to blast other lefties....you brainwashed assholes.
Always interesting when an employee so publicly ridicules their bosses. Didn't work out so well for Don Lemon.

Always interesting when an employee so publicly ridicules their bosses. Didn't work out so well for Don Lemon.

That talentless hack is so fucking retarded...I could not believe it when I saw the clips. You could see in Elon's eyes, he was like,. "OMG...this fucking dipshit does not know the meaning of 'HYPOTHETICAL'. I am going to help colonize MARS and this dick squeezer is a moron. I made a mistake."

Then DL went running back to the left to flex that he dissed Musk. What a dumb son of a bitch.

That talentless hack is so fucking retarded...I could not believe it when I saw the clips. You could see in Elon's eyes, he was like,. "OMG...this fucking dipshit does not know the meaning of 'HYPOTHETICAL'. I am going to help colonize MARS and this dick squeezer is a moron. I made a mistake."

Then DL went running back to the left to flex that he dissed Musk. What a dumb son of a bitch.
Not that dumb. He conned CNN into paying $25M to leave the network.

While I enjoy bludgeoning the libs with their own hypocrisy as much as the next guy...I honestly don't give a single shit about Ronna McDaniels.

In fact, not having another fake Republican like Liz Cheney, Anna Navarro, Meagan McCain, and Michael Steele on mainstream media pretending they speak for us is a win in my book.

Forum List

Back