The Left In General.Acting As If The Reagan Era And Democrat Caused Collapse Of 2008 Never Happened.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :cow: :desk: And they never even speak of what happened during the Reagan Years when Trump is pretty much doing what Reagan did. And how was the economy doing within one year/18 Months of the Reagan Revolution.
Remember 2007/2008? When Pelosi and Reid made sure the economy would collapse by making banks give loans to anyone that could at least breathe?
We all know what happened in 2008. The Dem's knew their only chance of winning in 2008 was to crash the economy and blame it on Bush.
And now they are complaining about this bill? and completely forgot what the stimulus and Obama-Care did to the "No-Growth Economy" of the Obama Years?
:eusa_silenced: :eusa_snooty:

It's an outrage to watch the liberals in government and the media argue that a tax cut for 80% of Americans is unpopular.....how stupid do they think we are? They can take that fake news poll and shove it...

and if I hear one more prog bring up the deficit after what Obama did to it I'm going to explode....Obama added 10 Trillion to the deficit and not one lib said a word....

• Banned
and if I hear one more prog bring up the deficit after what Obama did to it I'm going to explode....Obama added 10 Trillion to the deficit and not one lib said a word....
hey, we all remember the late 90's going into the 0000's! I was getting credit card offers weekly! it was as if I never had to apply for a loan, I was white, I was priveleged and life was good !!!!

• Banned
It's an outrage to watch the liberals in government and the media argue that a tax cut for 80% of Americans is unpopular.....how stupid do they think we are? They can take that fake news poll and shove it...
did you catch any of them acting like a bunch of babies yesterday? they were warning us of all of these real bad things that will happen if the bill passes. yah? like all of the bad things they caused during the Obama Years? didnt veterans die waiting for health care?

• Banned
If we get a 300000 job report in Feb. I wonder what crybaby Chuck will say

Forum List

Back