🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The left is just so tiresome

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
So the Trump healthcare bill didn't go to a vote. It was prepared too fast in my opinion and did not address enough of the concerns of even a lot of Republicans, so what? He tried and it didn't work out. I would prefer that then to how Obama got his POS legislation passed by buying off his own members and getting it done in the middle of the night.

We still are saddled with a POS bill in Obamacare. It still stinks to high heaven and we all know it. But the left wing would rather stick it to the country and claim some sort of moral victory in postponing the vote on replacing a POS bit of legislation.

It is not like Obamacare was ever going away. I have said that from the beginning. Just like SS is crashing and burning in a few years so will Obamacare crash and burn. Soon the only people who really can afford it will be the ones that are getting free ride, the rest of us will go bankrupt paying for them.

But Trump looks bad trying to fix the POS and to the left that is all that really matters. Screw the country.

So the Trump healthcare bill didn't go to a vote. It was prepared too fast in my opinion and did not address enough of the concerns of even a lot of Republicans, so what? He tried and it didn't work out. I would prefer that then to how Obama got his POS legislation passed by buying off his own members and getting it done in the middle of the night.

We still are saddled with a POS bill in Obamacare. It still stinks to high heaven and we all know it. But the left wing would rather stick it to the country and claim some sort of moral victory in postponing the vote on replacing a POS bit of legislation.

It is not like Obamacare was ever going away. I have said that from the beginning. Just like SS is crashing and burning in a few years so will Obamacare crash and burn. Soon the only people who really can afford it will be the ones that are getting free ride, the rest of us will go bankrupt paying for them.

But Trump looks bad trying to fix the POS and to the left that is all that really matters. Screw the country.

this is why the repeal vote should have happened first...by buying into the repeal and replace mantra they boxed themselves in.....repealing would have held their feet to the fire to come up with something by yrs end,,,,,now they can slouch off and so oh well

isnt it quite humorous how members of the left were telling the world what would happen if Trump Care passed? they played it on Sean Hannity radio today,,,,they were pretty much telling us everything that would happen if Obama-Care passed

Ryancare would have been a disaster, and Republicans would have been blamed for it.

Now, we can start over and get it done the right way.

Nothing is lost but a few weeks of time, and maybe Trump has learned a lesson that Ryan is not the person he should be working with in Congress.

Ryancare would have been a disaster, and Republicans would have been blamed for it.

Nothing is lost but a few weeks of time, and maybe Trump has learned a lesson that Ryan is not the person he should be working with in Congress.
At this rate, republicans should have another plan ready in 6 - 8 years.

At this rate, republicans should have another plan ready in 6 - 8 years.

Go fuck yourself.

The mentality of your response reveals the level, low, intellectually of the liberal left. Trump has done nothing to hurt you yet you whine as little girls as if he had. You now need to claim some sort of big victory because you have been losers for so long.

And if I see a truck with a window and wording like that if the police won't do something then the only recourse is to put a brick through the window. Who would have such profanity displayed in our society, oh right left wingers who think being crud and lewd is a virtue.

So predictions of Obamacare impending collapse are going to be the Wingnut's new tact? It's been around for years now. When is it going to collapse? We're waiting. I've grown up hearing from the right that SS is going to collapse, and it's not going to happen anytime soon. So maybe these predictions are really just your hopes for what will happen? Yes, that's what they are.

My oh my. The hand wringing is gonna cause permanent damage.
Ha, you mean from the left wing that worries about things Trump has not even done? That is really hilarious coming from a lefty.

Keep claiming victories on things like this, just as long as the left keeps losing elections.

So predictions of Obamacare impending collapse are going to be the Wingnut's new tact? It's been around for years now. When is it going to collapse? We're waiting. I've grown up hearing from the right that SS is going to collapse, and it's not going to happen anytime soon. So maybe these predictions are really just your hopes for what will happen? Yes, that's what they are.

All I see with Obama care is the medical industry growing in wealth and our health care not really improving. Not that it is bad, it is just not improving. The rates I pay for the wife have increased well over 25 percent in just a few years along with the co-pays. Is that what ACA was all about? And by all reports it isn't the doctors who are making more they are actually making less, it is all the leaches making the money. Something Obama could have done something about but didn't, that is what sucks about ACA, that and the huge co-pays.

Of course ACA will stick around it will like all government programs, I have said that from the beginning. I never once thought Trump would be able to get it repealed, too many people like handing things out and plunging the US into even more debt which we can't ever pay.

this is why the repeal vote should have happened first...by buying into the repeal and replace mantra they boxed themselves in.....repealing would have held their feet to the fire to come up with something by yrs end,,,,,now they can slouch off and so oh well
With the establishment fully funded by the medical industry and thus a whole bunch of congressmen ACA is going to be near impossible to repeal. They are not going to let their cash cow die and that is what it is a cash cow for the medical industry.

That said, the only recourse is to fix the POS that the democrats created. Trump did his best to buck the system and do as he promised, something Obama NEVER did and neither would Hillary.

The media is treating this abandonment of a failure of a plan the same as the ACTUAL FAILURE that was obamacare. "We have to pass the bill so we can find out what is in it", "You can keep your doctor"... and the failure of the website. It was a failure on top of a failure. Heck, 4 of the judges thought it to be unconstitutional,, illegal plan.

Trump still has seven and a half years. It's better to get it right than to rush things. Despite all its flaws, O-care taught us that much.

The media is treating this abandonment of a failure of a plan the same as the ACTUAL FAILURE that was obamacare. "We have to pass the bill so we can find out what is in it", "You can keep your doctor"... and the failure of the website. It was a failure on top of a failure. Heck, 4 of the judges thought it to be unconstitutional,, illegal plan.

Trump still has seven and a half years. It's better to get it right than to rush things. Despite all its flaws, O-care taught us that much.

One reason for the "failure" is that Trump didn't buy off Republicans as Obama bought off democrats.

I don't even care if it were or were not passed, Obamacare is going no where it is now an establishment money cow and they will do whatever to keep it. But what is amazing is that the left wing claims victory in forcing the BS ACA on the country when they know quite well it is a POS. The medical industry is becoming richer and richer and the middle class is fading into oblivion, and that is what they apparently like.

Forum List

Back