🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Left Never Builds, It Only Destroys

So....you don't like the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution....and yes, our Founders were Liberals...the Tories were the Con-servatives.

But feel free to continue talking about Blazing Saddles.
The founding fathers weren't liberals by any stretch.
If they were alive today they would make any conservative, short of a Islamic Radical, look like a liberal.
They were innovative, not liberals.
This is yet another example of the commie bastards on the left trying to glam onto conservative ideas the way they snatched blacks away from the Republican Party with a bunch of false promises and free shit.

Liberals have no good ideas.

They just steal everyone else's.

Pffffffffffffft. Liberalism is exactly what built this country and wrote its Constitution. Which btw doesn't make them "left" or "right". Go buy a PoliSci book.

Here, let's get you started:
>> Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality.[1][2][3] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas and programmes such as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democratic societies, secular governments, gender equality, and international cooperation.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10]

Liberalism first became a distinct political movement during the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among philosophers and economists in the Western world. Liberalism rejected the prevailing social and political norms of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings. The 17th-century philosopher John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition. Locke argued that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property,[11] while adding that governments must not violate these rights based on the social contract. Liberals opposed traditional conservatism and sought to replace absolutism in government with representative democracy and the rule of law.

Leaders in the Glorious Revolution of 1688,[12] the American Revolution of 1776, and the French Revolution of 1789 used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of royal tyranny. << (Wiki)​

"The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and Liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship. It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people, that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights." -- George Washington, 1790

(/offtopic)
Thanks for validating what I said and destroying your own argument.

I didn't even make an argument. Mudwhistle did. I corrected it.

It's sitting up there in a steaming heap.
Your argument was destroyed by yourself.

And the fact you leftists immediately attempt to assume responsibility for what government does only validates the OP.

Leftists know nothing about personally helping others.

They only destroy.

Once again for the Dumbassagogues: that post had nothing to do with "leftism". Anyone who can actually READ can see it was supposed to be about Liberalism ---- which is exactly why it says "(/offtopic)" since your topic here is "the left". That post purportedly on Liberalism was a complete definitional train wreck, which is what I corrected. And you yourself, I might add, put an "Agree" on that train wreck so you're completely lost in your own topic.

I will use the Boy Scouts as an example. Boy Scouts was created so that young men could learn what it takes to be honest hard working men that will benefit society. The left does it best to tear it apart and destroy it.

Where is the leftist version of the Boy Scouts to build character and a sense of civic duty in young men?

THERE IS NONE. THE LEFT ONLY DESTROY, NEVER BUILD.

Likewise with individual lives devoted to the poor. Sure, there are secular and left-wing organizations devoted to the poor, but the individuals who give up their lives to the poorest in America and the world, like the members of Salvation Army at home and the Mother Teresas abroad, are overwhelmingly religious (and to be fair, Christian).

Charity work to get the poor on their feet is largely conducted by Christian conservatives. Sure there are secular organizations doing magnificent work in the poorest parts of the world — Doctors Without Borders is a well-known example — but I would bet that the number of religious individuals who give their lives for virtually no pay to the worst off in America and around the world is far greater than the number of irreligious individuals.

So what's on the left's agenda over and over? Tax charities. They must be destroyed.

And just as there is no left-wing Boy Scouts, there is no Salvation Army built and manned by people with left-wing values. Nor has there ever been a left-wing country as magnanimous, as willing to die for others, as opportunity-giving to people from all over the world, as America, whose greatness comes from its traditional secular values and its Judeo-Christian values. As with the Boy Scouts, the left can bring an America down, but it cannot build one.

And don't spew the BS the Founding Fathers were leftists. They were liberals like I am that worked with others for the betterment of mankind. Not create a huge government that keeps its boot on every neck like leftists want. And freedom of speech, we all know what the leftists are up to as far as trying to destroy free speech. Leftists despise personal freedoms of Americans.
You are on a roll. i am sure some unbiased moderator will deem this bullshit to be worthy of zone 2.
therefore i offer even more on topic content. your thread title is a lie. the left builds a lot.
Thanks for validating the OP.
does not compute.

I will use the Boy Scouts as an example. Boy Scouts was created so that young men could learn what it takes to be honest hard working men that will benefit society. The left does it best to tear it apart and destroy it.

Where is the leftist version of the Boy Scouts to build character and a sense of civic duty in young men?

Likewise with individual lives devoted to the poor. Sure, there are secular and left-wing organizations devoted to the poor, but the individuals who give up their lives to the poorest in America and the world, like the members of Salvation Army at home and the Mother Teresas abroad, are overwhelmingly religious (and to be fair, Christian).

Charity work to get the poor on their feet is largely conducted by Christian conservatives. Sure there are secular organizations doing magnificent work in the poorest parts of the world — Doctors Without Borders is a well-known example — but I would bet that the number of religious individuals who give their lives for virtually no pay to the worst off in America and around the world is far greater than the number of irreligious individuals.

So what's on the left's agenda over and over? Tax charities. They must be destroyed.

And just as there is no left-wing Boy Scouts, there is no Salvation Army built and manned by people with left-wing values. Nor has there ever been a left-wing country as magnanimous, as willing to die for others, as opportunity-giving to people from all over the world, as America, whose greatness comes from its traditional secular values and its Judeo-Christian values. As with the Boy Scouts, the left can bring an America down, but it cannot build one.

And don't spew the BS the Founding Fathers were leftists. They were liberals like I am that worked with others for the betterment of mankind. Not create a huge government that keeps its boot on every neck like leftists want. And freedom of speech, we all know what the leftists are up to as far as trying to destroy free speech. Leftists despise personal freedoms of Americans.
You are on a roll. i am sure some unbiased moderator will deem this bullshit to be worthy of zone 2.
therefore i offer even more on topic content. your thread title is a lie. the left builds a lot.
Thanks for validating the OP.
does not compute.
Because the left never builds, only destroys.

If they were alive today they would make any conservative, short of a Islamic Radical, look like a liberal.
This is yet another example of the commie bastards on the left trying to glam onto conservative ideas the way they snatched blacks away from the Republican Party with a bunch of false promises and free shit.

Pffffffffffffft. Liberalism is exactly what built this country and wrote its Constitution. Which btw doesn't make them "left" or "right". Go buy a PoliSci book.

>> Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality.[1][2][3] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas and programmes such as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democratic societies, secular governments, gender equality, and international cooperation.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10]

Liberalism first became a distinct political movement during the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among philosophers and economists in the Western world. Liberalism rejected the prevailing social and political norms of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings. The 17th-century philosopher John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition. Locke argued that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property,[11] while adding that governments must not violate these rights based on the social contract. Liberals opposed traditional conservatism and sought to replace absolutism in government with representative democracy and the rule of law.

Leaders in the Glorious Revolution of 1688,[12] the American Revolution of 1776, and the French Revolution of 1789 used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of royal tyranny. << (Wiki)​

"The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and Liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship. It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people, that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights." -- George Washington, 1790

(/offtopic)

And the fact you leftists immediately attempt to assume responsibility for what government does only validates the OP.

They only destroy.

Once again for the Dumbassagogues: that post had nothing to do with "leftism". Anyone who can actually READ can see it was supposed to be about Liberalism ---- which is exactly why it says "(/offtopic)" since your topic here is "the left". That post purportedly on Liberalism was a complete definitional train wreck, which is what I corrected. And you yourself, I might add, put an "Agree" on that train wreck so you're completely lost in your own topic.
What's that have to do with the fact the left never work to build? But spend all of their effort trying to destroy what is good.

The left are responsible for all the forward steps taken by society.

Health, education, housing,pay,benefits,emancipation, workers rights,human rights, ban slavery, equality - all opposed by right wing tory shite.

Its not difficult to understand.

Left wing - concerned for the common good.
Right wing - concerned for themselves.

Its always been the same.

(/offtopic)

They only destroy.

Keep your definitions to yourself.

What we are sick of is being told we will be given "free" things, only to find out the hard way that nothing in life is free. We are sick of those who pretend to solve all of our problems by a myriad of federal power and legislation. We are sick of the continual debt eroding our wealth away via inflation, which is nothing but a back handed tax on everyone, especially the poor.

Call yourself what you will.

(/offtopic)

They only destroy.

What's that have to do with the fact the left never work to build? But spend all of their effort trying to destroy what is good.

IT DOESN'T. DO I NEED TO SHOUT IT OR WHAT??

For the third time --- that post was not about "the left". It was supposedly about Liberalism ---- which it tried to define and in doing so shot itself in the foot. SO I CORRECTED IT.

THAT'S WHY I PUT (/OFFTOPIC) AT THE END. CAPICE? HELLO? THIS THING ON??

Health, education, housing,pay,benefits,emancipation, workers rights,human rights, ban slavery, equality - all opposed by right wing tory shite.

Dufus, you are taking credit for everything either government does and not individuals or what conservatives have done.

NEWSFLASH: Hoping the government will do something is not charity work.

They only destroy.

For the third time --- that post was not about "the left". It was supposedly about Liberalism ---- which it tried to define and in doing so shot itself in the foot. SO I CORRECTED IT.

Read the subject line, dufus.

Dufus, you are taking credit for everything either government does and not individuals or what conservatives have done.

Well I can only talk about hat I see before me. Right wing shite have opposed every progressive measure that has ever been introduced. Infants would still be climbing up chimneys if they had their way.

Self,self,self is the right wing doctrine.

Its barbaric.

file.php

So....you don't like the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution....and yes, our Founders were Liberals...the Tories were the Con-servatives.

(/offtopic)
Oh....and here's the unedited version of your gif.

When you see the whole thing....it changes the context.

giphy.gif

Well I can only talk about hat I see before me. Right wing shite have opposed every progressive measure that has ever been introduced. Infants would still be climbing up chimneys if they had their way.

Its barbaric.

And Santa Clause would never have found his calling.

Food for thought.

They only destroy.

Read the subject line, dufus.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK. That's why "Liberalism" is off the topic. :banghead:

Do you live in a sensory deprivation tank or what? HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............

file.php

(/offtopic)

giphy.gif

Fascinating. An "image hotlinking disabled" followed by a larger version of my sigline image that confirms my line about the eyes. What wondrous things these offtopic posts be.

file.php

(/offtopic)

giphy.gif
No it doesnt.

Modern liberals are the exact opposite of 18th century liberals. The former don't even believe in freedom of speech and freedom of religion. They have far more in common with Joseph Stalin than Thomas Jefferson.

Its barbaric.

And Santa Clause would never have found his calling.

Food for thought.
Not really. I havent got a clue what you are trying to say.

Modern liberals are the exact opposite of 18th century liberals. The former don't even believe in freedom of speech and freedom of religion. They have far more in common with Joseph Stalin than Thomas Jefferson.

And here we go again. Another wag from Doublethinkistan, trying to twist a word into its own opposite, because he can't be bothered to use the term correctly any more than he can be bothered to wipe the jelly off his face.

Forum List

Back