The Legality of Income Taxes / Freedom to Fascism

Thanks Toro.

I wonder if Russo has put his claim to the test and not paid his income taxes? He could then explain his views of the law in a federal criminal trial. Maybe the judge would knock a couple points off his sentencing guidelines.

Interesting read. I've never seen Freedom to Fascism and have no desire to, but I have tried to explain to others that whether we like it or not, and I don't, the 16th amendment does make the income tax perfectly legal.

Tax is legal and necessary in a system of the state, it needs money to set up administration and in turn pay for the services, and so forth it is meant to provide.

Wake up! Yes taxes are necessary. So fucking what? The income tax is neither necessary or constitutional.

Watch Freedom to Fascism.

Anyone who hasn't has nothing to say. They are under informed.

I could be misinformed, but they are under informed.

Tax is legal and necessary in a system of the state, it needs money to set up administration and in turn pay for the services, and so forth it is meant to provide.

Wake up! Yes taxes are necessary. So fucking what? The income tax is neither necessary or constitutional.

you are a buffoon. :lol:

It seems that this whole topic is an extreme example of a very large tendancy for wingnuts to blatantly ignore reality. They believe what they want to believe, in defiance of reality. They seem to make up a fantasy world, craftily invent lies to support it, and then propagate these lies as much a possible.

It's a kind of sickness, but it's worse than a sickness, because it is all of us that pay the price when these lies dictate policy.

At the bottom of it all, I'd guess, are some rather ingenious thieves. They take advantage of the ignorance of these wingnuts and their tendancy to live in this fantasy world. The whole scam creates an environment for massive thievery.

The U.S.A. is all but destroyed because of the policies that are a direct product of these lies.

When are the rest of us going to wake up and recognise this scam for what it is:

TREASON!!!!!

It seems that this whole topic is an extreme example of a very large tendancy for wingnuts to blatantly ignore reality. They believe what they want to believe, in defiance of reality. They seem to make up a fantasy world, craftily invent lies to support it, and then propagate these lies as much a possible.

It's a kind of sickness, but it's worse than a sickness, because it is all of us that pay the price when these lies dictate policy.

At the bottom of it all, I'd guess, are some rather ingenious thieves. They take advantage of the ignorance of these wingnuts and their tendancy to live in this fantasy world. The whole scam creates an environment for massive thievery.

The U.S.A. is all but destroyed because of the policies that are a direct product of these lies.

When are the rest of us going to wake up and recognise this scam for what it is:

TREASON!!!!!

No policies have been a product of any of the arguments of Freedom to Fascism. The income tax and 16th amendment remain in effect, and the Federal Reserve has not been abolished and only now is there a bill in Congress that would add any more transparency to the organization.

TREASON!!!!!

No policies have been a product of any of the arguments of Freedom to Fascism. The income tax and 16th amendment remain in effect, and the Federal Reserve has not been abolished and only now is there a bill in Congress that would add any more transparency to the organization.

Actually that bill has made the rounds several times in the past, I read.

The myth that income taxes are illegal is just an example of the multitude of lies that have been perpetrated on the Americam peopl by the wingnuts. It has not blossomed into policy yet, but it is surely being used in support of the whole wingnut agenda:

WMDs in IRAQ
Iraq supporting Al Queda
Iraq responsible for 9/11
Stay the course
10,000 missing weapons in Iraq
The Russians are taking over Georgia
Support for Chechnian terrorists
NAFTA
Supply-side economics
Free market
America is a Christian Country
Monica Lewinsky
The Contract with America
Trickle down
The Soviet invasion of Austria
Tax and Spend Liberals
Government is the problem...
Free Liberaterianism
GWB having a brain
Sarah Palin having a brain
The FOX news network
Rush Limbaugh
The Carlyle Group
The Keating 5
Income Tax is illegal

The list goes on and on and on.....

TREASON!!!!!

Are you sure they weren't referring to the Federal Reserve Abolition Act? I saw a report on television that compared the success, so far, of the Federal Reserve Transparency Act to the Abolition Act's complete lack of support in Congress.

Wrong as usual, the Federal Government did not even NEED the 16th Amendment to create income tax. They did it just to cover any questions. The Constitution clearly gives to the Federal Government the right, responsibility and DUTY to impose and collect taxes for the purpose of running the Government.

The only restriction being all taxes must be UNIFORM through out the several States. And that the Congress must justify what he spends money on.

The myth that income taxes are illegal is just an example of the multitude of lies that have been perpetrated on the Americam peopl by the wingnuts. It has not blossomed into policy yet, but it is surely being used in support of the whole wingnut agenda:

WMDs in IRAQ
Iraq supporting Al Queda
Iraq responsible for 9/11
Stay the course
10,000 missing weapons in Iraq
The Russians are taking over Georgia
Support for Chechnian terrorists
NAFTA
Supply-side economics
Free market
America is a Christian Country
Monica Lewinsky
The Contract with America
Trickle down
The Soviet invasion of Austria
Tax and Spend Liberals
Government is the problem...
Free Liberaterianism
GWB having a brain
Sarah Palin having a brain
The FOX news network
Rush Limbaugh
The Carlyle Group
The Keating 5
Income Tax is illegal

The list goes on and on and on.....

I'm not sure how the free market or "free" Libertarianism is a "wingnut" issue, as you seem to be referring to Republicans with that term. Perhaps you could enlighten us? Also, I doubt many Republicans would say the income tax is illegal.

Are you sure they weren't referring to the Federal Reserve Abolition Act? I saw a report on television that compared the success, so far, of the Federal Reserve Transparency Act to the Abolition Act's complete lack of support in Congress.

I don't remember exactly where I read it, but here's one source that talks about it.

PublicEye.org - Debunking the Federal Reserve Conspiracy Theories

I don't remember exactly where I read it, but here's one source that talks about it.

Interesting. I've not heard of a bill calling for broader powers for the GAO in auditing the Fed until H.R. 1207 in this session of Congress. Not that there couldn't have been any, of course. I'll say then that none of them have been as successful as the current bill, which now has around 156 co-sponsors.

Interesting. I've not heard of a bill calling for broader powers for the GAO in auditing the Fed until H.R. 1207 in this session of Congress. Not that there couldn't have been any, of course. I'll say then that none of them have been as successful as the current bill, which now has around 156 co-sponsors.

I believe that is true, "bash the fed" scapegoating along with the evil bankers that control the world kind of conspriacy thinking tends to propogate during harder economic times.

I believe that is true, "bash the fed" scapegoating along with the evil bankers that control the world kind of conspriacy thinking tends to propogate during harder economic times.

Well I don't follow the conspiracy theories surrounding the Fed, but I do bash the Fed for perpetuating the boom-and-bust cycle.

Right. And we have a professor of law who addresses point by point where Freedom to Fascism is wrong.

you sound like a retarded child. "Santa Claus and/or my Daddy said it so it must be true ! ! !" i don't give a fuck WHO he is.

i agree with his points because he is making sense. i could care less if he is a professor of law or a crack whore.

learn to make arguments that are logical.

by the way i have seen Freedom to Fascism ...

" Money Masters - how international bankers gained control of America " is a much better movie ...

Last edited:
Right. And we have a professor of law who addresses point by point where Freedom to Fascism is wrong.

you sound like a retarded child. "Santa Claus and/or my Daddy said it so it must be true ! ! !" i don't give a fuck WHO he is.

i agree with his points because he is making sense. i could care less if he is a professor of law or a crack whore.

learn to make arguments that are logical.

by the way i have seen Freedom to Fascism ...

" Money Masters - how international bankers gained control of America " is a much better movie ...

Umm, the law is actually pretty complicated. You probably won't understand it very well, especially issues of taxation, unless you have at least some training in it. Parts of it just make no fucking sense.

Forum List

Back