The lessons McCain/Palin should have taught the GOP

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This muslim debate, this back and forth with Trump, his refusing to acknowledge that Obama is indeed a christian, etc...this anti everything but good ol ignorant white america, took a once honorable man, ie McCain the Maverick, down a dark slope of racist rhetoric that neither he nor the Mop, ie Sarah could emerge. And although Donald is riding the same exact train these two losers boarded, with the same supporters, the same base...this will not end good. One would hope they'd learn from that election, that dispite our ignorance, running a campaign in this day and age with racist overtones, backfires big...especially when people of all colors make up todays political landscape and white only works locally!!

They still have issues with Obama being elected by the people of the United States....twice.

They still have issues with Obama being elected by the people of the United States....twice.
"They" have issues with Obama being first elected by the "47%" and a Liberal media that painted him as the second coming.

"They" have issues with him being re-elected by the same said 47%, the same said Liberal media, AND this...

chart-food-stamps-2.jpg

:slap:

I enjoy an OP by a racist black man about how racist whites are! The IRONY is huge, and the poster is an idiot!

‘Diamond & Silk’, two Black Donald Trump supporters go viral

Pittsburgh Courier ^ | Sep 19, 2015 | By Justice D. Stanley
Lynette “Diamond” Hardaway and Rochelle “Silk” Richardson are not your average Donald Trump supporters. They are two lively Black women from North Carolina who feel that Trump is the best candidate for the 2016 presidential election. Hardaway and Richardson, who call themselves the “Stump for Trump Girls,” are biological sisters who run a video blog titled “We Be Sisters.” Their YouTube channel boasts more than 15,000 subscribers and has garnered 2.9 million views.

Back to the OP.

It is really tough to understand how those who are running decide who to appeal to.

I agree....the GOP is a mess.

what do you do?
Search threads for the word "pussy" and slide in?
Are you inferring that she's Caitlyn's sister? :dunno:
Just likes sticking her nose in it
:D

Sorry, Bo
Much love, but it was too easy to pass up
:cool:

Back on topic.
Trump will flop
Boders is one of my faves around here, but sometimes.... :slap:

Back to the OP.

It is really tough to understand how those who are running decide who to appeal to.

I agree....the GOP is a mess.
I said it earlier

We have too many candidates, so all anyone sees if division and 10 different positions.
I'd rather have 5(max) candidates witht eh same platform with only minor differences in ideas of how to get it done

Forum List

Back