Zone1 The long term strategy of Kamala's odd catch phrase "UNBURDENED BY WHAT HAS BEEN".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Of all the bizarre Kamala statements she's made over the years, one stands out. She has repeated it in speeches many times. UNBURDENED BY WHAT HAS BEEN. Of course the flowery interpretation is that we can leave the biases and ugliness of the past (like Racism perhaps?) and step into a new future. But given her history as a self serving promoter, I believe she has a personal reason.

Kamala knows her record as a prosecutor, and VP is abysmal. She knows she is very unliked by anyone who has had the misfortune of working for her. She knows the border patrol despises her for her attacks on their officers and her complete disinterest in even SPEAKING WITH border patrol leadership.

So UNBURDENED BY WHAT HAS BEEN most likely means "forget about my record or who I am as a person. Just vote for me because I'm Black and a woman." Uh uh. Not so fast. You are what your record says you are Kamala, and your record stinks to high heaven.

So, she is saying that black need to unburden themselves and stop living as if they were just freed.

No, DEI, no affirmative action or quotas, no reparations. Unburdened from the past.

Forum List

Back