The loud mouth Liberal Loons at the Kavanaugh hearings...what do they hope to accomplish?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I can’t for the life of me wrap my head around a single purpose this serves other than to continue making Lefties look like complete Loonies. Any ideas?

We do know their four core "values..."

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

I suspect the Kavanaugh hearings will be no different...

Aside from their 15 minutes of fame and self-satisfied virtue signalling, the check from soros probably is a motivating factor.

I can’t for the life of me wrap my head around a single purpose this serves other than to continue making Lefties look like complete Loonies. Any ideas?
/----/ The theory from Anonymous Sources says that the democRATs are just getting sound bites for their reelection campaign.
Reelect me. I yelled at Judge Kavanaugh and released some emails.
I'm Cory Booker and I approve this message.

iu

"Attorney General Rod Rosenstein"

LOL!!!!

Rod the Mossad is to Swampy Jeff what Karl Rove was to W, the real power behind the sub human face on top....

I was watching Cavanaugh (sp?) squirm under Harris’s questioning before the moron started shouting. It accomplished my turning off the video….lol

Really folks. I admire your passion but you lose much more support than you engender when you act out like this.

Forum List

Back