The Madwoman Resumes Shrieking

Dont look now, but the Cat is getting out of the bag, believe it or not the rumor is that Hillary Clinton is planning to run again in 2020..
And not as "Bag lady of the year" but for the Presidency!

And we thought that Maxine Waters was a bad choice?

Bullshit. Fake New. Fake Post.

If she was mad you should elect her, but I doubt she is.

However, on the subject, did she ever say she is not going to run?

she is not planning to run in 2020 for President, but she does have plans to be involved in politics (and not stay retreated in a shell), where ever she can, is what I heard on the news??? It's not like her husband Bill is still not involved in politics....?

She didn't even have the character to give a concession speech on the night she lost, she had to come out a day later and address the media.

Why would anyone think she is good for politics? As far as I can tell, and I didn't think this before the 2016 election campaign; she is as Entitled and self absorbed as they come.

Clinton, if she runs again, will lose again.

That may be what is necessary to reform the Dems.

She didn't even have the character to give a concession speech on the night she lost, she had to come out a day later and address the media.

Why would anyone think she is good for politics? As far as I can tell, and I didn't think this before the 2016 election campaign; she is as Entitled and self absorbed as they come.

Wait, wait, wait...she is good for politics. She's just a terrible person, candidate.

Had to click on thread to see which mad woman.
Between Pelosi, Waters, the faux squaw, or Maddow types,
It can get confusing on which one is shrieking at any given time.

That wasn't lack of character, it was too much Cabernet drowning her shock.

If she runs the Democratic Party will not ask the rest of the party to not run. The field will be crammed with other choices and she will not make it out of the primaries.

You know, media outlets should trip over themselves to ask her, let's see if she is serious, call her bluff early. The longer this drags on, the worse it would be for the Democrats. To be fair to a party that wants to be relevant again, deal with this now rather than later.

I wonder. Will the Democrats permit this? Seems a sure road to early failure.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/

Permit it? They'll promote it.

I don't think so. I think the Party on the whole has slipped into the Soviet dream, well to the (at least expressed) left of Clinton.

So far the Dems don't have anyone that has half a chance. The Clintons will be able to mold Hillary's behavior to fulfill most of their needs...even though it's all BS.

Forum List

Back