The main reason my entire family is armed...

What word?? Toying?? The Bitch of Benghazi is also "toying"....same response...

That's the reason your entire family is armed? That's a really stupid reason.

Now, arming yourself for self defense purposes, learning how to use a weapon and handle it safely in order to preserve the lives of your family, that's a good reason.

Arming yourself because someone with a big ego things he might right for President isn't.

Now, arming yourself for self defense purposes, learning how to use a weapon and handle it safely in order to preserve the lives of your family, that's a good reason.

Arming yourself because someone with a big ego things he might right for President isn't.
It's also for LIVs like you...who don't know just how stupid they are.

What the heck is a LIV?

My question to you is "What The Fuck Are You Afraid Of?"

I've traveled this country coast to coast and border to border for most of my adult life and I've never run into anything I didn't handle with my fists. I have several good guns but I've never even been close to having to use one. 'Course I'm just 78.

The rank, vulgar, lying about fear by the Republicans has just about run it's course.

Last edited:

I've traveled this country coast to coast and border to border for most of my adult life and I've never run into anything I didn't handle with my fists. I have several good guns but I've never even been close to having to use one. 'Course I'm just 78.

The rank, vulgar, lying about fear by the Republicans has just about run it's course.

I was unaware that you had to be afraid in order to be wise. Wisdom dictates you be prepared for any circumstance regardless of your emotional disposition.

But then, one might ask you why you are afraid of Christianity. But that is a topic for another thread.

Rahm will never live in the White House. He has too much political baggage - plus reportedly a bad temper.

I've never seen it or heard of any "credible" reports to support it. I've seen normal human emotions - but nothing else.

Yes you are so in touch with him personally. Especially his emotions.

Did you draw you insighful conclusion from his Letterman appearances or a particular TelePrompter speech ?

I was unaware that you had to be afraid in order to be wise. Wisdom dictates you be prepared for any circumstance regardless of your emotional disposition.

But then, one might ask you why you are afraid of Christianity. But that is a topic for another thread.

LMAO! I'm no more afraid of that 2000 year old fairy tale than I am of the Republican party. Both have just about run their course.

Anybody who believes that because I don't share their belief in the supernatural I will burn eternally in a pit of fire and brimstone has their head embedded so deep in their entrails that they'll never see daylight or smell fresh air again.

Forum List

Back