The main reason my entire family is armed...

That's the reason your entire family is armed? That's a really stupid reason.

Now, arming yourself for self defense purposes, learning how to use a weapon and handle it safely in order to preserve the lives of your family, that's a good reason.

Arming yourself because someone with a big ego things he might right for President isn't.

My question to you is "What The Fuck Are You Afraid Of?"

I've traveled this country coast to coast and border to border for most of my adult life and I've never run into anything I didn't handle with my fists. I have several good guns but I've never even been close to having to use one. 'Course I'm just 78.

The rank, vulgar, lying about fear by the Republicans has just about run it's course.
I suppose you only fought gay men...

I can't wait to see rahm and hillary duke it out.

I dont think we have to worry about it. Hillary isn't running

Her health is the only thing that would stop her from running. Unless Republicans find a way to make the economy worse over the next three years, Hillary will pretty much be able to walk into the White House. The economy is likely to improve enough that voters will be happy with the direction the country is moving.

One thing is pretty certain, 2016 may be Republicans last chance at the White House for a very long time. By 2020, Texas will most likely turn blue and that will make the White House a near impossible task for Republicans, unless they are coming off of a Democratic disaster.

Rahm will never live in the White House. He has too much political baggage - plus reportedly a bad temper.

Obama has a bad temper too. Where exactly does he live right now?

I've never seen it or heard of any "credible" reports to support it. I've seen normal human emotions - but nothing else.

Obama has spoiled child syndrome. The guy is ego driven with a twist of fairy tale sprinkles on his worthless hide.

Now, arming yourself for self defense purposes, learning how to use a weapon and handle it safely in order to preserve the lives of your family, that's a good reason.

Arming yourself because someone with a big ego things he might right for President isn't.

I've traveled this country coast to coast and border to border for most of my adult life and I've never run into anything I didn't handle with my fists. I have several good guns but I've never even been close to having to use one. 'Course I'm just 78.

The rank, vulgar, lying about fear by the Republicans has just about run it's course.
I suppose you only fought gay men...

Thank you for showing me that people can make even more ridiculous responses than Cammmpbell

Obama has a bad temper too. Where exactly does he live right now?

I've never seen it or heard of any "credible" reports to support it. I've seen normal human emotions - but nothing else.

Obama has spoiled child syndrome. The guy is ego driven with a twist of fairy tale sprinkles on his worthless hide.

Keep one thing in mind. When you people paint the president as some kind of ogre with bad breath you're admitting that your party hasn't been able to produce candidates better than him. In other words as sorry a person as you can think of the facts on the ground are that twice he kicked your "party of corporations and the wealthy" asses. The worst part is that you haven't learned anything. For the first time in our nation's history the Republicans used the filibuster (60 votes required) to stop confirmation of Chuck Hagel for the president's defense secretary. The consequences are that next week important international meetings will be conducted without Hagel's presence.

Keep one thing in mind. When you people paint the president as some kind of ogre with bad breath you're admitting that your party hasn't been able to produce candidates better than him. In other words as sorry a person as you can think of the facts on the ground are that twice he kicked your "party of corporations and the wealthy" asses. The worst part is that you haven't learned anything. For the first time in our nation's history the Republicans used the filibuster (60 votes required) to stop confirmation of Chuck Hagel for the president's defense secretary. The consequences are that next week important international meetings will be conducted without Hagel's presence.

Should I cry or celebrate?

Should I cry or celebrate?

You choose. One thing I would suggest. Get used to hearing "Madame President" because as long as the Republicans continue to act irresponsibily and never get a clue they will continue to lose presidential elections.

You're superman the original internet toughie!!!

I know a few places here in Houston where you wouldn't survive with just your fist. Unless you can take out an entire gang of thugs all by your lonesome. Which I doubt old man.

But keep on watching Rambo movies and keep dreaming!

You're superman the original internet toughie!!!

I know a few places here in Houston where you wouldn't survive with just your fist. Unless you can take out an entire gang of thugs all by your lonesome. Which I doubt old man.

But keep on watching Rambo movies and keep dreaming!

You go fuck yourself. I played country and dance band piano with at least six or eight groups for over 30 years. Fist fights were commonplace. The statement I made was about the old days. If anybody even frowns at me now they'll get acquainted with something they're not used to...an old man with a bad temper and a loaded gun. Just a little information for you. I don't own a military style semi automatic assault weapon with an extended capacity clip and I don't need one. No other American does either. The Republicans just keep on cutting their own throats.

Forum List

Back