The major disadvantage Trump HAS and ADVANTAGE Obama had!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Screen Shot 2017-01-09 at 4.29.57 PM.png

Who on this Earth would want to be black ???

I would say if you gave everyone a choice nobody would pick it.

Nuh, I think the one major advantage Obama has is that he is not an assclown like Trump.

Obama had the media in his pocket, Trump has a blatantly biased and hostile media to contend with.

My point was Obama had less then 2 years experience as a US Senator. Never had any executive experience. Told us in his autobiography that
the only way he could win was for people NOT to consider him an "angry black man"! So what did he rely on to win?

From his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95
That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day,
a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..

[This is Obama BLAMING Law enforcement for doing their job and excusing Pablo! Disgusting"]
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck...
I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.

[Remember Obama is a teen ager explaining to his MOM!! how pompous and arrogant!]
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry,

[what a smart-ass condescending spoiled brat!]
I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.

[Folks do you understand? This is how Obama has acted as President! "Tricks..tactics"!]
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

He has ALWAYS been an angry black man... he just hasn't grown up!!!
So here you are an Iowan in the cold of January 2008 with microphones and reporters standing around at the Iowa caucus and you are
asked LITERALLY to stand for your candidate.
How many Iowans very sensitive to being long considered hicks. Dumb farmers. Would dare not stand for a black man!
With all the biased MSM reporters asking... "you mean you don't think Obama being a black is capable of being President"? Are you a racist???
The same with pollsters. I mean who would tell the pollsters that denigrated people like me as "deplorables" you mean you are voting for Trump?
Come on....
So Trump had my vote "secretly" behind the curtain... not because he was white... but because he knew how to go past the biased MSM and
as so many people have been especially in the MSM... i.e. they take what Trump says literally but not seriously... while the rest of us took Trump
seriously and not literally!
BIG BIG distinction!!! Obama ran on his race...after all he was the first person to bring it up!

"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced
and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/06/20/us-usa-politics-obama-race-idUSN2040982720080620

Who on this Earth would want to be black ???

I would say if you gave everyone a choice nobody would pick it.
and yet, millions lay out in the back yard, or go to the beach, to get as brown/black as they can.

(tho, all most of them end up with is skin cancer)

Want further proof that his race won it for him???
NOT one word from the MSM that he was "BLACK"....WHY? Because they would be considered "racist"!

With the Democratic Party defeated, ObamaCare set for repeal, and incoming President Donald Trump poised to revoke a host of his executive orders, Obama’s actual legacy will likely fall far short of what his media fan club once imagined. But one aspect of his place in history seems secure:
Barack Obama has been the lucky recipient of more biased, positive “news” media coverage than any other President in history.

When Obama ran for President four years later, news reporters led the cheers. “It’s almost hard to remain objective because it’s infectious, the energy, I think,” then-NBC reporter Lee Cowan confessed in an MSNBC.com video posted January 7, 2008. On CNN a few days later, Politico editor John Harris admitted: “A couple years ago, you would send a reporter out with Obama, and it was like they needed to go through detox when they came back — ‘Oh, he’s so impressive, he’s so charismatic,’ and we’re kind of like, ‘Down, boy.’”

As a candidate, the Associated Press celebrated Obama as “something special,” while as President-elect, the Washington Post drooled over his “chiseled pectorals,” on display during a vacation in Hawaii. As President, reporters touted his “prodigious talents,” his “amazing legislative agenda,” and his “huge achievements.” And as an individual, journalists fawned over Obama, calling him “one of our brightest presidents,” a “huge visionary,” “the perfect American,” “our national poet,” and “the most noble man who has ever lived in the White House.

“I like to say that, in some ways, Barack Obama is the first President since George Washington to be taking a step down into the Oval Office. I mean, from visionary leader of a giant movement, now he’s got an executive position that he has to perform in, in a way.”
— ABC News correspondent Terry Moran to Media Bistro’s Steve Krakauer in a February 20, 2009 “Morning Media Menu” podcast.

“When you watch the President like that, I always feel he’s got so many pluses, doesn’t he? In a sense, he’s personable, he’s handsome, he can be funny. You know, abroad he has this great image for America. A lot of things are just perfect about Barack Obama.”
— Host Piers Morgan to Obama strategist David Axelrod on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight, December 5, 2011.

Farewell to a Decade of Media Drooling Over Barack Obama

Forum List

Back