The Man Beaten And Choked At A Donald Trump Rally Tells His Story

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
AP_806344773199-1024x722.jpg

When activist Mercutio Southall Jr. was curled up on the ground getting kicked, punched, and choked by Donald Trump supporters at a campaign rally in Birmingham, Alabama, he thought, “I can’t die today. I’ve got shit to do. I have little kids. Fuck these people.”

no disrespect brother, but you had it coming. anybody going to a racist trump rally in Alabama....I mean, really LOLOLOLO. glad to see you in one piece...next time bring a gang of nigga's with you and stand and protest near the exist.

He thought there was some kind of law where black people can beat up whites and whites have to take it.

He got what he deserved.

The only way these types can get any attention is by violence. He went there to start some shit in order to make himself out to be a victim.

Seems like they only give themselves a few options: Become a thug and go to prison or get shot dead, have rampant sex with prostitutes and/or queers and get HIV, become unemployed and collect welfare, or "sell out" and be a normal human that doesn't do any of that and contributes to society. They glorify the first three. If they work hard to become a normal citizen....well...look at how they treat Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas...ect.

He thought there was some kind of law where black people can beat up whites and whites have to take it.

He got what he deserved.

Challenge....show me where white people showed up at a liberal rally and got the shit beat out of em? Not only would it make headline news 25 hours a day, we'd never let the shit go. But this after all Amerikka and the negro should have known better, so no argument here. Besides, his kids....bet my last dollar are by a white chic!! So I'm sure he took his beaters all out to dinner afterwards...his treat, mind ya....that's how white worship work with black men

The only way these types can get any attention is by violence. He went there to start some shit in order to make himself out to be a victim.

Seems like they only give themselves a few options: Become a thug and go to prison or get shot dead, have rampant sex with prostitutes and/or queers and get HIV, become unemployed and collect welfare, or "sell out" and be a normal human that doesn't do any of that and contributes to society. They glorify the first three. If they work hard to become a normal citizen....well...look at how they treat Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas...ect.

First off, who's really paying attention to all this shit, but the white media?? A nigga got beat up in Ala. by white people.....uhmmm, I can assure you all, this ain't the first and it definately won't be the last and like I said before, I would bet my last effin dollar, this black mf got a white woman at home, love love love his white people and he's good. And us negro's don't care.

Proof he was beaten and choked? Because the video doesn't show that.

Forum List

Back