The man behind “Build the Wall” PLEADS GUILTY to defrauding investors

Not really accurate. Trump did not even attempt to start building the wall until the end of his 2nd year after he had lost the House.

It is almost as if he wanted them to stop him so he could have a built in excuse
That of course isn't true either. Immediately upon taking office they started buying up right of ways and easements and doing the engineering research necessary to start building.

You sure spend an awful lot of time talking out of your ass.

Flores represents Zapata County and two South Texas landowners in a lawsuit challenging Trump’s 2017 executive order mandating construction of a physical barrier on the border. It also challenges a series of environmental waivers issued in May aimed at fast-tracking almost 70 miles of barrier from Webb County to Zapata County.

In case you forgot Trump wasn't inaugurated until January of 2017.

That of course isn't true either. Immediately upon taking office they started buying up right of ways and easements and doing the engineering research necessary to start building.

You sure spend an awful lot of time talking out of your ass.

Flores represents Zapata County and two South Texas landowners in a lawsuit challenging Trump’s 2017 executive order mandating construction of a physical barrier on the border. It also challenges a series of environmental waivers issued in May aimed at fast-tracking almost 70 miles of barrier from Webb County to Zapata County.

In case you forgot Trump wasn't inaugurated until January of 2017.

What was the first year money was requested in the budget to build the wall?

You can of course support this claim?
And how would i do that? Post a patrol schedule and assignment sheet from the BP? :auiqs.jpg:

The reason we have roads running next to the wall is so they can quickly get to where they need to be when alerted to a group or groups staging to cross and to patrol the length of the border as part of their daily duties.

We have a border patrol station in my home town and more than 120 miles of border in our county. I'm friends with quite a few of the Senior Agents and being a curious kinda guy I've asked a lot of questions over the years trying to get a good picture of what they do and how they do it.

And how would i do that? Post a patrol schedule and assignment sheet from the BP? :auiqs.jpg:

The reason we have roads running next to the wall is so they can quickly get to where they need to be when alerted to a group or groups staging to cross and to patrol the length of the border as part of their daily duties.

We have a border patrol station in my home town and more than 120 miles of border in our county. I'm friends with quite a few of the Senior Agents and being a curious kinda guy I've asked a lot of questions over the years trying to get a good picture of what they do and how they do it.

It is your claim, you support it.

I was stationed in MCAS Yuma from 2000 to 2003. I can tell you the response time by the BP back then was way more than a few minutes. Now, perhaps things are better now, but I am skeptical of such a claim.

What was the first year money was requested in the budget to build the wall?
Congress controls the budget, not the president.

With it blocked in the courts for over two years they couldn't appropriate that money until it was cleared. By then, the dem's had control and refused to appropriate the money which is why Trump used an Emergency Declaration that allowed him to pull unused moneys already appropriated for other programs.

Are you really this ignorant or is it just an act?

I was stationed in MCAS Yuma from 2000 to 2003. I can tell you the response time by the BP back then was way more than a few minutes. Now, perhaps things are better now, but I am skeptical of such a claim.
Response to incidents on the border or call in's about illegals sighted in town or on the road?

I live about six blocks from one of the largest BP detachments in the state and have lunch three or four days a week the AIC and a couple of his other senior guys.

Last edited:
Congress controls the budget, not the president.

The Budget is submitted by the POTUS. Thus I asked which was the first year he asked for money in his budget request.

With it blocked in the courts for over two years they couldn't appropriate that money until it was cleared.

Simply not true, they could have appropriated the money in the budget for it while the GOP controlled the purse strings.

But they choose not to.

Not really accurate. Trump did not even attempt to start building the wall until the end of his 2nd year after he had lost the House.

It is almost as if he wanted them to stop him so he could have a built in excuse
I've already shown that to be a lie. You should just stop and fade away now.

Response to incidents on the border of call in's about illegals sighted in town or on the road?

I live about six blocks from one of the largest BP detachments in the state and have lunch three or four days a week the AIC and a couple of his other senior guys.

Response to illegals sighted in bombing ranges.

Response to illegals detained by base personnel.

The Budget is submitted by the POTUS. Thus I asked which was the first year he asked for money in his budget request.

Simply not true, they could have appropriated the money in the budget for it while the GOP controlled the purse strings.

But they choose not to.
Quote the whole post so everyone can see what you're leaving out and why.

Yes it is true, no appropriation can last for more than 2 years. Read your Constitution.

You might want to break out a map and see where Yuma is. You are just making yourself look stupid now.

The ranges end at the border.
I've been there so I'm well aware of that.

They have a road along the border, they don't have roads allover the ranges, that's going to have a negative effect on response time.

Great point. You guys are as retarded as the people who donated to BLM.
Nope. The Wall donators were only swindled out of $250,000. The BLM donators were swindled out of $60 million, and they funded a reign of chaos for almost a year.

That's why they have electronic monitoring. When an attempt is signaled they can quickly deploy a QR Force to interdict them.

The wall was never to be a stand alone breech proof barrier. They only way we could make such a barrier would be to mine it. and electrify it.
Oh, I am well aware of that! Our resident cow pasture pool reptile doesn't though!

That's because you are an idiot who just loves to argue about things you know nothing about.

JGalt said:
The man who…
Desperate attempt at diversion noted.

Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 10.40.21 AM.png

100186.gif

"They must think Ah is stoopid!
Why the hell would Ah wanna
cover Mexico's tab?"

JGalt said:
The man who…

Desperate attempt at diversion noted.

Forum List