The man behind “Build the Wall” PLEADS GUILTY to defrauding investors

The wall after strong wind and rain....

View attachment 628095

The wall after just some strong wind

View attachment 628096
This is the best you have to offer? Really?

The top picture is called a "water gap", that's why you have upper and lower sections. The lower sections swing like a gate when flood waters hit they swing open instead of being flattened.

The second picture shows an incomplete section of the wall waiting to have the concrete poured. It's just a panel sitting in an open ditch you dimwit. Your first clue should have been the crane sitting there holding it up.

The first section was damaged in a flash flood, not "high wind and rain". Debris from the flood filed up against the wall, allowing the water pressure to damage the wall.

I guess you also didn't notice in the 2nd picture that the wall was still under construction. If I recall, the cement had not set, causing the wall to fall over in the high winds!
Actually it's not damaged, it's designed that way so the whole mess doesn't get flattened in a flood.

This is the best you have to offer? Really?

The top picture is called a "water gap", that's why you have upper and lower sections. The lower sections swing like a gate when flood waters hit they swing open instead of being flattened.

The second picture shows an incomplete section of the wall waiting to have the concrete poured. It's just a panel sitting in an open ditch you dimwit. Your first clue should have been the crane sitting there holding it up.

Yep, mother nature kicked the walls ass.

Then there is this...

U.S. Customs and Border Protection records obtained by the Washington Post show that suspected smuggling gangs managed to hack through the heavy steel bollards making up the fence 3,272 times between 2019 and 2021.

The cost to repair the 30-foot-tall beams added up to $2.6 million over that period, the CBP records show.

Actually it's not damaged, it's designed that way so the whole mess doesn't get flattened in a flood.
I bow to your superior Texas knowledge! My experience in Texas centers around central Texas and Fort Hood. On the fort, roadways have signs warning against flash floods breaching the roadways. They have lost numerous soldiers and vehicles in those creek beds because of those floods.

I bow to your superior Texas knowledge! My experience in Texas centers around central Texas and Fort Hood. On the fort, roadways have signs warning against flash floods breaching the roadways. They have lost numerous soldiers and vehicles in those creek beds because of those floods.
Actually you probably never noticed but they have similar water gaps on the fences that cross draws and creeks.

You have to in flash flood country or you're constantly rebuilding fences.

Yep, mother nature kicked the walls ass.

Then there is this...

U.S. Customs and Border Protection records obtained by the Washington Post show that suspected smuggling gangs managed to hack through the heavy steel bollards making up the fence 3,272 times between 2019 and 2021.

The cost to repair the 30-foot-tall beams added up to $2.6 million over that period, the CBP records show.
How many times were the smugglers captured because it took them some time cutting through the wall versus just walking in?

While we are at it, let's sue those in the entire GOP who ran on building the wall and refused to do so. That is why voters voted for them. They had 2 years under Trump and Congressional control to get it done.

But corruption and lies rules the US of A, with judicial consent.
Seems you know very little about how things work. Any environmental entity can apply to the courts a reason for a "stay"...and that stalls things.
You know....what about the turtles" and "what about the sand pipers"....

That can take years to resolve.

I hate those that are naïve but try to debate topics they know nothing about.

How many times were the smugglers captured because it took them some time cutting through the wall versus just walking in?
That's why they have electronic monitoring. When an attempt is signaled they can quickly deploy a QR Force to interdict them.

The wall was never to be a stand alone breech proof barrier. They only way we could make such a barrier would be to mine it. and electrify it.

Seems you know very little about how things work. Any environmental entity can apply to the courts a reason for a "stay"...and that stalls things.
You know....what about the turtles" and "what about the sand pipers"....

That can take years to resolve.

I hate those that are naïve but try to debate topics they know nothing about.
Which they did for nearly three years until it reached a judge with the balls to say, "Build It."

Which they did for nearly three years until it reached a judge with the balls to say, "Build It."

Not really accurate. Trump did not even attempt to start building the wall until the end of his 2nd year after he had lost the House.

It is almost as if he wanted them to stop him so he could have a built in excuse

and how long does it take the BP to go back along the wall and close all the gates?
Minutes in most cases.

You seem to be under the impression that they aren't patrolling the wall. They are.

They also have drones and aircraft monitoring the border and have such handy dandy things as access to weather radar so they know where the rain was heaviest and thus which gaps are most likely going to need to be closed once the water goes down.

Forum List

Back