The Man Who Sent Putin Into Hiding

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
rtxz5u7.jpg

And he is Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov and here is a brief chronology of what happened:

Putin rival Nemtsov murdered outside Kremlin.

FSB investigates, concludes the assassination was done by Zaur Dadayev.

FSB arrests Dadyev, and connects murder to Kadyrov.

Putin goes into hiding

FSB reports the real organizer of the Nemtsov assassination was a Chechen security officer, also with close ties to Kadyrov, identified only as "Major Ruslan."

Putin orders FSB to stand down from his hidey-hole.

FSB frustated when hit is called "hate crime" instead of contract killing, ending their probe.

Kadyrov pledges allegiance to Putin on Instagram after target practice at a shooting range as a subtle threat.

Then over a nine-day period, Kadyrov was given no less than three state awards.

Putin reappears

If Kadyrov were indeed freelancing into political assassinations in Moscow and were allowed to walk away unpunished, he would be taking Putin and the entire Russian leadership hostage.

It's now clear that Putin fears this man and his Chechen network of killers. The myth of Bad Vlad is shattered and his time in power is no longer guaranteed.

Read more: The Warlord Checkmates The Tsar

rtxz5u7.jpg

And he is Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov and here is a brief chronology of what happened:

Putin goes into hiding

FSB reports the real organizer of the Nemtsov assassination was a Chechen security officer, also with close ties to Kadyrov, identified only as "Major Ruslan."

FSB frustated when hit is called "hate crime" instead of contract killing, ending their probe.

Kadyrov pledges allegiance to Putin on Instagram after target practice at a shooting range as a subtle threat.

Putin reappears

If Kadyrov were indeed freelancing into political assassinations in Moscow and were allowed to walk away unpunished, he would be taking Putin and the entire Russian leadership hostage.

It's now clear that Putin fears this man and his Chechen network of killers. The myth of Bad Vlad is shattered and his time in power is no longer guaranteed.

Sigh. They've got it wrong on Putin and Kadyrov's relationship. Putin appointed Kadyrov and the President of Chechnya is fiercely loyal to Putin.

As is Putin to Kadyrov because he has dispensed with Putin's Chechen rebels "issue".

These two are tied at the hip. They don't fear each other. Deep respect between the two of them. They need each other. Putin and Kadyrov make a mean team.

Here's what I put up the other day because I believe that Putin was playing for time for Kadyrov and waiting for the smoke to clear.

"My theory is based on my belief that he will have to make a a very important decision about how to deal with the Chechen President and those involved in Nemtsov's assassination.

I believe he is holed up trying to come up with a strategy that won't make all hell break loose in Chechnya again.

If Kadyrov ordered the hit on Nemtsov or was involved in any way this is really dicey. Really really dicey.

This is a very tense time."

• Banned
rtxz5u7.jpg

Putin goes into hiding

Putin reappears

Sigh. They've got it wrong on Putin and Kadyrov's relationship. Putin appointed Kadyrov and the President of Chechnya is fiercely loyal to Putin.

As is Putin to Kadyrov because he has dispensed with Putin's Chechen rebels "issue".

These two are tied at the hip. They don't fear each other. Deep respect between the two of them. They need each other. Putin and Kadyrov make a mean team.

Here's what I put up the other day because I believe that Putin was playing for time for Kadyrov and waiting for the smoke to clear.

"My theory is based on my belief that he will have to make a a very important decision about how to deal with the Chechen President and those involved in Nemtsov's assassination.

I believe he is holed up trying to come up with a strategy that won't make all hell break loose in Chechnya again.

If Kadyrov ordered the hit on Nemtsov or was involved in any way this is really dicey. Really really dicey.

This is a very tense time."

Putin disappeared because Kadyrov is a dangerous cat who has ambitions. And Putin obviously didn't think the FSB could or would protect him after he shit on their investigation. So now he has to watch his back with them. I've been predicting for months Putin wouldn't make it to May Day and I stand by that.

Now it's important to note the blood feud between Nemtsov and Kadyrov.

To put it mildly they despised each other. From the get go the obvious person who ordered the hit was Kadyrov if you follow Russian politics.

Nemtsov was a pain in the ass to many people and was hated by many but he particularly galled the President of Chechnya. And you have to realize that Kadyrov was and is assisting the rebels in Eastern Ukraine.

There are many reasons for this. Apart from the obvious, Kadyrov is having a blast kicking the Pravy Sektor's militias ass in Eastern Ukraine.

Why would he love doing this? Because members of the Pravy Sektor's militia fought with the rebel terrorists in Chechnya.

He's paying back for all the blood they spilled in Chechnya.

Everything we saw in the Western press was and continues to be bullshit.

Careful what you buy into.

Ok BK, what's the fucking motive here to kill Putin? Kadyrov is his right hand man.

I just gave you the motive for why he would kill Nemtsov. You are saying that Kadyrov wants to kill Putin.

Give me a reason.

• Banned
Now it's important to note the blood feud between Nemtsov and Kadyrov.

To put it mildly they despised each other. From the get go the obvious person who ordered the hit was Kadyrov if you follow Russian politics.

Nemtsov was a pain in the ass to many people and was hated by many but he particularly galled the President of Chechnya. And you have to realize that Kadyrov was and is assisting the rebels in Eastern Ukraine.

There are many reasons for this. Apart from the obvious, Kadyrov is having a blast kicking the Pravy Sektor's militias ass in Eastern Ukraine.

Why would he love doing this? Because members of the Pravy Sektor's militia fought with the rebel terrorists in Chechnya.

He's paying back for all the blood they spilled in Chechnya.

Everything we saw in the Western press was and continues to be bullshit.

Careful what you buy into.

Well, Putin has to trust his security now that the cards are on the table. I believe Kadyrov was surprised his shooter got caught so fast. And he has a history with the FSB that Putin can't smooth over. I despise all ex-soviet russians....I saw too many boxes of weapons and munitions with "CCCP" stamped on them in the RVN. Putin and the rest of them are pigs who deserve to be murdered by their own kind.

Just an FYI. The reason that link is full of shit on it's premise that Kadyrov can now play Putin is quite simple.

Kadyrov has been Putin's man in Chechnya for quite some time.

Here's just from last year. Long live our National Leader Vladimir Putin! Allahu Akbar!

Told you he loved him. :)

"Extraordinary footage filmed late last year shows Ramzan Kadyrov addressing a stadium in Grozny filled with thousands of armed Chechen police and special forces members dressed in camouflage standing to attention around the stadium.

Kadyrov gives a long speech saying the men have pledged loyalty to Russia, and President Vladimir Putin personally, and ends by shouting: “Long live our great motherland, Russia! Long live our national leader, Vladimir Putin! Allahu Akbar!”

Kadyrov, a former militant, has won huge concessions from Moscow to rule Chechnya as he pleases, essentially turning it into his own fiefdom, where dissent is not tolerated and elements of Islamic law are in place.

The unwritten deal is that Kadyrov promises nominal loyalty to Moscow of a region the Kremlin fought two bitter wars to bring under its control, while in return Moscow gives him a free hand to do as he wishes."

Boris Nemtsov murder Chechen chief Kadyrov confirms link to prime suspect World news The Guardian

• Banned
Ok BK, what's the fucking motive here to kill Putin? Kadyrov is his right hand man.

I just gave you the motive for why he would kill Nemtsov. You are saying that Kadyrov wants to kill Putin.

Give me a reason.

His right hand man? Uh, he might have been until the Nemtsov murder.....now Putin is playing Al Capone to Kadyrov's Frank Nitty. Like I said, the chechen has eyes on being a Kremlin big shot if not the president of russia. He owns Putin now.

Give me a reason.

His right hand man? Uh, he might have been until the Nemtsov murder.....now Putin is playing Al Capone to Kadyrov's Frank Nitty. Like I said, the chechen has eyes on being a Kremlin big shot if not the president of russia. He owns Putin now.

That doesn't make any sense at all. They worship the quicksand each other walks on. They are a mean team.

There is no reason for him to ever turn on Putin. Ever.

Kadyrov actually had more reason to off Nemtsov than Putin. Nemtsov was constantly in Ramzan's face.

They had a very open and vocal feud with each other. Both benefit from his assassination but Kadyrov more so.

Now as to his fealty to Putin. This has been well known for many a year. This is not a new relationship.

Check out how he feels about Putin. This is out there man. Sorry as I can be but Kadyrov is Putin's man and visa versa.

Hell's bells Putin went to his father's funeral to honor him.

"When responding to a question on how he is going to "avenge the murder of his father", Ramzan said:

I've already killed him, whom I ought to kill. And those, who stay behind him, I will be killing them, to the very last of them, until I am myself killed or jailed. I will be killing [them] for as long as I live...

Putin is gorgeous. He thinks more about Chechnya than about any other republic [of the Russian Federation].

When my father was murdered, he [Putin] came and went to the cemetery in person.

Putin has stopped the war.

Putin should be made president for life.

Strong rule is needed. Democracy is all but an American fabrication... Russians never obey their laws. Everyone was stealing, and only Khodorkovsky is in jail".

Wiki has the only english translation I could find for you.

Ramzan Kadyrov - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That doesn't make any sense at all. They worship the quicksand each other walks on. They are a mean team.

There is no reason for him to ever turn on Putin. Ever.

Kadyrov actually had more reason to off Nemtsov than Putin. Nemtsov was constantly in Ramzan's face.

They had a very open and vocal feud with each other. Both benefit from his assassination but Kadyrov more so.

Now as to his fealty to Putin. This has been well known for many a year. This is not a new relationship.

Check out how he feels about Putin. This is out there man. Sorry as I can be but Kadyrov is Putin's man and visa versa.

Hell's bells Putin went to his father's funeral to honor him.

"When responding to a question on how he is going to "avenge the murder of his father", Ramzan said:

I've already killed him, whom I ought to kill. And those, who stay behind him, I will be killing them, to the very last of them, until I am myself killed or jailed. I will be killing [them] for as long as I live...

Putin is gorgeous. He thinks more about Chechnya than about any other republic [of the Russian Federation].

When my father was murdered, he [Putin] came and went to the cemetery in person.

Putin has stopped the war.

Putin should be made president for life.

Strong rule is needed. Democracy is all but an American fabrication... Russians never obey their laws. Everyone was stealing, and only Khodorkovsky is in jail".

Wiki has the only english translation I could find for you.

Ramzan Kadyrov - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I have no idea why you're smitten with Putin....he's a psychopath and a coward. What I posted is a valid opinion from a source I trust. They're trying to establish why Pooty disappeared for 10 days and I think their theory is valid. No point in repeating what I've already said.

Forum List

Back