The Manifesto: Sounds Like Any Democrat Candidate

Pat Buchanan made the invasion point back when he ran for president in 1996 and 2000.

The shooter wasn't born in 1996 and wasn't old enough for kindergarten in 2000, but thanks for playing. Tucker Carlson and Trump have used that insane invasion language recently, and repeatedly. Maybe you missed it.

Yep, Trump has used the term "invasion" repeatedly when talking about immigrants.

And how is that inaccurate? How does that let Buchanan off the hook from 1996?

Buchanan is still an asshole, but he doesn't have the Bully Pulpit of the White House, nor a prime time hour on FOX News. Leave him on the hook as long as you like, unless you're too busy giving Trump and Carlson a pass.

Carlson isn’t the president either.

I'm surprised you've even heard of Carlson. Your faux equivalence would do Goebbels proud.

The shooter wasn't born in 1996 and wasn't old enough for kindergarten in 2000, but thanks for playing. Tucker Carlson and Trump have used that insane invasion language recently, and repeatedly. Maybe you missed it.

Yep, Trump has used the term "invasion" repeatedly when talking about immigrants.

Buchanan is still an asshole, but he doesn't have the Bully Pulpit of the White House, nor a prime time hour on FOX News. Leave him on the hook as long as you like, unless you're too busy giving Trump and Carlson a pass.

I'm surprised you've even heard of Carlson. Your faux equivalence would do Goebbels proud.

Carlson’s the guy who had shows on CNN and MSNBC.

I think I'll care when the left cares about the 4,000 homicides against AMERICANS by these invaders, and the 30,000 sexual assaults against AMERICAN WOMEN by these vermin

I was being facetious about Trump's favorite (or 2nd favorite) FOX News host. I'm being facetious about your logic, too. Apparently you feel if no one was inspired to commit mass murder when Buchanan spouted bullshit while running for the Reform (lol) Party's nomination, then no one can have been motivated by the ubiquitous anti-immigrant demagoguery emanating from the WH and cable news.

Good one!

I was being facetious about Trump's favorite (or 2nd favorite) FOX News host. I'm being facetious about your logic, too. Apparently you feel if no one was inspired to commit mass murder when Buchanan spouted bullshit while running for the Reform (lol) Party's nomination, then no one can have been motivated by the ubiquitous anti-immigrant demagoguery emanating from the WH and cable news.

Good one!
Bullshit! Your facetiousness suggested and introduced just the opposite. You’re being dishonest. And you weren’t being facetious, you were being sarcastic.

Good one!
Bullshit! Your facetiousness suggested and introduced just the opposite. You’re being dishonest. And you weren’t being facetious, you were being sarcastic.

Wasn't that your argument? If it didn't happen with Buchanan's much lesser-known invasion statements last century, then it can't happen now with Trump and Carlson's hate-mongering?

It would never have occurred to me that Buchanan back then had the reach and influence of Trump's Twitter account or Carlson's TV show. It's laughable.

Good one!

Wasn't that your argument? If it didn't happen with Buchanan's much lesser-known invasion statements last century, then it can't happen now with Trump and Carlson's hate-mongering?

It would never have occurred to me that Buchanan back then had the reach and influence of Trump's Twitter account or Carlson's TV show. It's laughable.
No, it was your argument.

Is the left scaring the unstable to the point that they are willing to just start murdering innocent human beings?

The left is so fucking devious they made the killer echo Trump's and Carlson's talking points about an invasion. Fiendishly clever, those leftists.

Pat Buchanan made the invasion point back when he ran for president in 1996 and 2000.

Wrong, hes not talking about immigrants. Show me where he has ever been anti immigrant and says people should not Immigrate here from Mexico. They still come here every year UNIMPEDED ...Legally as legal immigrants. The thing is the people at CNN cant get through their 5" thick skull cases is that the invasion terminology refers to illegal immigration, not immigrants. A border wall would in no way impede any one coming here legally.I know its a really tough concept.

Good one!

No, it was your argument.

PeeWee Herman made that argument much better.

Still, while you strive for false equivalency, dig up some of Buchanan's statements demonizing immigrants as rapists, criminals, etc. Did he say he talked with border agents (as if Trump actually did that prior to 2015) and they told him the quality of immigrants crossing the border? Anything about poorer, dirtier, human trafficking?

Is the left scaring the unstable to the point that they are willing to just start murdering innocent human beings?

The left is so fucking devious they made the killer echo Trump's and Carlson's talking points about an invasion. Fiendishly clever, those leftists.

Wrong, hes not talking about immigrants. Show me where he has ever been anti immigrant and says people should not Immigrate here from Mexico. They still come here every year UNIMPEDED ...Legally as legal immigrants. The thing is the people at CNN cant get through their 5" thick skull cases is that the invasion terminology refers to illegal immigration, not immigrants. A border wall would in no way impede any one coming here legally.I know its a really tough concept.

He used it to refer to a caravan of asylum-seekers. Presenting themselves at the border is legal.

He used it to refer to a caravan of asylum-seekers. Presenting themselves at the border is legal.

You KNOW it's the latest gimmick of the invasion/infestation

You KNOW it's the latest gimmick of the invasion/infestation

I know it addresses your point of legal/illegal.

Forum List

Back