The Middle Class is fleeing NYC

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
New York City’s shrinking middle class is now in full retreat, as masses of our most endangered population depart the city in numbers not seen since the Depression, according to analysts, that shows the city is losing 100 residents each day — with departures exceeding new arrivals.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/22/the-exodus-of-new-york-citys-endangered-middle-class/
The Marxist Roots of Obama's War on the Middle Class

The Middle Class is essential for a prosperous growing economy.
The Democratic Party reminds me of a Farmer who works his plow horse to death.
In Left Wing economics the middle class is treated like tax slaves for the ruling elites.

New York City’s shrinking middle class is now in full retreat, as masses of our most endangered population depart the city in numbers not seen since the Depression, according to analysts, that shows the city is losing 100 residents each day — with departures exceeding new arrivals.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/22/the-exodus-of-new-york-citys-endangered-middle-class/

In Left Wing economics the middle class is treated like tax slaves for the ruling elites.
It is no different here in the Bible Belt.

The breakdown of public health on the left coast is slowing down the exodus. Once the epidemics either burn themselves out or another tax-payer revolt gets rid of the bozoes in Sacramento that flight number is going to go way up.

The 12 most affordable states for the middle class

The 12 most affordable states for the middle class
NW Arkansas has the fastest growing population for the state, unfortunately real estate taxes are high.. I bought a house in NW Ark in 1986-$200 dollars a year for taxes, when I sold out and left in 2001 real estate taxes were $1,000 a year..Land prices very high average home is 200-300k...

I lived 24 years in Okiehoma-no thanks the cops are like highway robbers.

Last edited:
I have lived in California 70 years and am doing just fine. My kids left because they could not make enough money with military education. They did not even want to go to college to get the degrees needed to make fair money. Then again if they had any smarts they could have just went to work in a trade union and made plenty of dough.

I have lived in California 70 years and am doing just fine. My kids left because they could not make enough money with military education. They did not even want to go to college to get the degrees needed to make fair money. Then again if they had any smarts they could have just went to work in a trade union and made plenty of dough.
I did and worked my way through college and had the military education also yet earned the most running my own masonry business..

Even people with good college degrees are struggling in California. Taxes and home prices are outrageous.

Forum List

Back