The Midterms: Winners and Lossers

Ok. Educate me. How do the Democrats get a gun ban going on AR-15 rifles? How do the Democrats abolish ICE? How do the Democrats Get Trump? Tell me how it works. I voted Democrat for years, so if anyone is liable to be open minded and willing to consider, it would be me. I voted for Dukakis. I voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry, and Obama for President. So explain to me how it works. I honestly want to know. How do they do anything without shooting themselves in the foot with it?

Find a grown-up to explain to you that what your half-brain "thinks" that the above is actually the Dems. agenda.......It is NOT

NAT. You marked it as funny, but you haven’t explained yet how the Democrats accomplish anything they campaigned on. I’m waiting. We’re all waiting. How do they do it? Do they comprimise and betray the people who sent them there to “stand up to Trump”? Do the Democrats refuse to pass any legislation or any budgets until Trump is in jail? What happens, how do they do it?

Look....your head is too far up that orange ass.....

Democrats will propose a huge tax cuts ONLY for the middle class and hand that over to the Senate.

Democrats will propose an infrastructure proposal and hand that over to the Senate

Democrats will act upon the soon-to-be revealed Mueller investigation and wait for the Senate to try to bury it.

Since a huge number of GOP senators will be up for re-election in 2020, they will have to choose whether to continue to be Trump cult members.....or look out for their own sorry hides.

LOOK at Trump approval ratings and project how such ratings will be in 2 more years of this demagogue's spewings.

Hope your right Nat, at least about infrastructure, throw in pollution, question the benefit of more tax cuts.

Ok. Educate me. How do the Democrats get a gun ban going on AR-15 rifles? How do the Democrats abolish ICE? How do the Democrats Get Trump? Tell me how it works. I voted Democrat for years, so if anyone is liable to be open minded and willing to consider, it would be me. I voted for Dukakis. I voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry, and Obama for President. So explain to me how it works. I honestly want to know. How do they do anything without shooting themselves in the foot with it?

Find a grown-up to explain to you that what your half-brain "thinks" that the above is actually the Dems. agenda.......It is NOT

It wasn’t their agenda? Awesome. Glad to hear it. Perhaps you could help me though.

Georgia's Democratic Candidate For Governor Calls For Banning AR-15's

Top Democrats call for revival of bill to ban assault weapon sales

Analysis | The two assault weapons bans before Congress are co-sponsored by 195 Democrats and 0 Republicans

Should I post more, or will you decry it as Fake News, from dozens of sources. The Democrats ran on getting rid of the AR-15.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/18/for...-reject-the-nra-and-triumph-in-primaries.html

Want to know why I voted against Stacy Abrams? I’ll give you a hint if you need it. I never vote for the reduction or suspension of ANY civil right. Ever.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/02/politics/abolish-ice-democrats-list/index.html

Damn that CNN, climbing up the Orange Ass and publishing such fake news. Do I need more links, or will you finally admit it was a big campaign issue for lots of people?

Those folks who donated, like Mom’s Demand Action, and Bloomberg, want progress. The Abolish ICE folks want progress, because every deported illegal is a knife in their entire purpose.

Now, tell me again how it didn’t happen? Because the bad thing about the internet is that it is all there for people to read, and recall. And some of us have memories.

NAT. You marked it as funny, but you haven’t explained yet how the Democrats accomplish anything they campaigned on. I’m waiting. We’re all waiting. How do they do it? Do they comprimise and betray the people who sent them there to “stand up to Trump”? Do the Democrats refuse to pass any legislation or any budgets until Trump is in jail? What happens, how do they do it?

Look....your head is too far up that orange ass.....

Democrats will propose a huge tax cuts ONLY for the middle class and hand that over to the Senate.

Democrats will propose an infrastructure proposal and hand that over to the Senate

Democrats will act upon the soon-to-be revealed Mueller investigation and wait for the Senate to try to bury it.

Since a huge number of GOP senators will be up for re-election in 2020, they will have to choose whether to continue to be Trump cult members.....or look out for their own sorry hides.

LOOK at Trump approval ratings and project how such ratings will be in 2 more years of this demagogue's spewings.

OK. And the question to the Democrats, even by the more moderate media, will be how do you pay for it? Either in cuts, or in increases on taxes. Tax increases are traditionally a great way to win elections. So what is going to be cut?

Republicans will attach a bunch of riders that drive the Democrats away from it, and then it will go to reconciliation and die. If someone asks why, the Republicans will say they didn’t want to cut funding to Federal Law Enforcement.

The mueller investigation. Good Lord. Two years so far, and nothing has even pointed at Trump. Every whisper of it has reached the Media ten seconds after it is overheard.

No matter what Mueller finds, it won’t be believed by most of the people, because it’s taken so long, with so many investigators, that it won’t matter. Mueller has favorabilities that are lower than Trump, and here is the sad part, they’re still higher than Hillary.

NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll: Republicans Sour On Mueller, FBI

Your fantasy of Mueller marching Trump off to jail are getting up there to Penthouse Letter category. All it has to do is begin with “I never thought it would happen to me” and you’re in.

It’s already set in motion. The Democrats are riding the tiger, and they have no control over it.

Tax increases are traditionally a great way to win elections. So what is going to be cut?

REMEMBER: Trump told his very rich friends at Mar=a-Largo soon after he passed his tax scam......"I just made you guys a lot of money"......................LOL

Tax increases are traditionally a great way to win elections. So what is going to be cut?

REMEMBER: Trump told his very rich friends at Mar=a-Largo soon after he passed his tax scam......"I just made you guys a lot of money"......................LOL

Since you did not address my post at all, I’m assuming that you are hoping the issues go away. Hope, but don’t bet on it.

Forum List

Back