The Milk Shake Election

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Its heartening to see that people who spread so much hate are getting it back.

upload_2019-5-21_21-32-41.jpeg

upload_2019-5-21_21-33-22.jpeg

upload_2019-5-21_21-34-26.jpeg

a difference of opinion is not hate,,,and the only hate comes from those that attack instead of talk

I think they call them fascist,,,

Tammy condones violence against those with a different viewpoint.

He’s probably upset it wasn’t acid, like his Muslim masters would had used.

Better to have Brexit Party members in the EU than remainers if a deal needs to be worked out. The remainers would just obstruct everything like they have been doing because they simply cannot accept that their side lost.

Better to have Brexit Party members in the EU than remainers if a deal needs to be worked out. The remainers would just obstruct everything like they have been doing because they simply cannot accept that their side lost.
You have no idea about the way things work.

I know enough to know that those sour grapes you are sucking on are just getting more bitter. Nigel is gaining support. The left, not so much.

"Why if I just throw a milkshake on him, he will support remaining and a people's vote!!!!!" is the mentality of a 3 year old. Enjoy your election returns. They will be a real hoot. The left will once again be Billy no-mates.

I know enough to know that those sour grapes you are sucking on are just getting more bitter. Nigel is gaining support. The left, not so much.

"Why if I just throw a milkshake on him, he will support remaining and a people's vote!!!!!" is the mentality of a 3 year old. Enjoy your election returns. They will be a real hoot. The left will once again be Billy no-mates.
Nigel will be in court pretty soon.

And his party will still go on as will Brexit.

It isnt a party. Its a private company.

Have no idea what you are on about. He failed to declare a large payment which might get him admonished by the EU but that is about it. The Electoral Commission has already said there is no evidence of wrong doing by the Brexit Party

Have no idea what you are on about. He failed to declare a large payment which might get him admonished by the EU but that is about it. The Electoral Commission has already said there is no evidence of wrong doing by the Brexit Party

You are talking about two separate issues.

Firstly his failure to declare £500k of gifts from Arron Banks will get him a fine off the EU and will hopefully open up further investigations.

Secondly the brexit company is now being investigated because of its irregular funding. That is making him jumpy and will hopefully lead to bad things happening.

Its not a great time to be Nigel.

a difference of opinion is not hate,,,and the only hate comes from those that attack instead of talk

I think they call them fascist,,,

Our Tommy love to watch himself goosestepping in front of a mirror

I have no doubt that Tommy Robinson ("our Tommy") loves to watch himself goose stepping in front of a mirror.

How is the Muslim Police doing in London? Your mini caliphate is amusing.

Forum List

Back