Bird Flu Detected in Grocery Store Milk

Bird Flu Detected in Grocery Store Milk—What That Means for You​

EXPERTS SAY THE CURRENT OUTBREAK MAY BE MORE WIDESPREAD THAN PREVIOUSLY BELIEVED.
APRIL 24, 2024

Yesterday...
In an April 23 update on HPAI, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revealed that tests show the presence of bird flu in some samples of pasteurized milk. Previously, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) had confirmed that the H5N1 strain of HPAI had been detected in raw, unpasteurized milk.

Most of the milk sold in grocery stores is pasteurized, as the FDA has strict rules against the widespread sale of raw milk.

"The pasteurization process has served public health well for more than 100 years," the agency stated in its new update. "Pasteurization is a process that kills harmful bacteria and viruses by heating milk to a specific temperature for a set period of time to make milk safer."

But does the recent discovery of H5N1 in pasteurized milk mean milk is less safe than believed? According to the FDA, that is not currently a concern.

Guess what this means? Milk doesn't come from cows, it comes from people milking BIRDS

Guess what this means? Milk doesn't come from cows, it comes from people milking BIRDS
oh my gosh I never thought of that. I just thought that birds were doing drive by's and dripping contaminants on the cows.

oh my gosh I never thought of that. I just thought that birds were doing drive by's and dripping contaminants on the cows.

You definitively wrong. It might, however, be that birds are doing anal manicures for cows.

The farmers have been speaking about their cows being injected with "Forever Chemicals" They have also been speaking about PFOS.

Forum List

Back