The Fascinating Benefits of RAW MILK Dairy

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018

it has always confused me how government can not just say raw milk is bad for you even after centuries of it being consumed by every known mammalian form of life, but they will put you in jail if you try to sell it to someone that wishes to consume it,,

the latest of victims is the amish farmer facing losing everything just because people wish to eat his products,,

what happened to my body my choice??

I have spent years warning folks about not drinking raw milk. Over and over, I get ignored and end up watching them head to the emergency room with a severe case of diarrhea. Here in rural Florida, we call it scours! But the time it happens the fellow promoting raw milk is long gone. People pasteurized milk even in the middle ages all that means it is heated up to a point to make it safe.

I have spent years warning folks about not drinking raw milk. Over and over, I get ignored and end up watching them head to the emergency room with a severe case of diarrhea. Here in rural Florida, we call it scours! But the time it happens the fellow promoting raw milk is long gone. People pasteurized milk even in the middle ages all that means it is heated up to a point to make it safe.
I dont believe a word of what you say,,

I grew up drinking raw milk as a kid, never got sick ONE time from it. Altadena Dairy in SO cal used to sell it, it should be fine but its all about the cleanliness of the facilities.

I grew up drinking raw milk as a kid, never got sick ONE time from it. Altadena Dairy in SO cal used to sell it, it should be fine but its all about the cleanliness of the facilities.
yep i used to get it from them too.....never got sick....

yep i used to get it from them too.....never got sick....
of course some places may not be as clean as they should be,,
thats just a buyer beware issue like we should do with anything about our food,,

its the fear mongering and need by the government to control another aspect of our lives,,

of course some places may not be as clean as they should be,,
thats just a buyer beware issue like we should do with anything about our food,,

its the fear mongering and need by the government to control another aspect of our lives,,
my uncle was a delivery driver for Knudsen dairy.....he told me that Alta Dena dairy is known for it cleanliness in their business......

What they aren't telling you​

As a general rule, absolutes are (almost) never true, and that is the case with raw milk. To claim that raw dairy is only harmful and there are no benefits to consuming it is a clue the government, dairy lobby, and so-called "experts" are not being honest with you.

Dr. Paul Saladino, MD, is a health influencer best known for promoting a holistic understanding of medicine and an ancestrally consistent diet, and he believes raw milk is a superfood.

In his educational content, Saladino teaches that consuming raw milk improves gut health, allergies, and immune function, and he has the scientific literature to back his claims.

"Raw milk contains many naturally occurring bioactive components that are beneficial and protective and prevent it from becoming a pathogenic breeding ground, things like lactoperoxidase immune cells, like neutrophil macrophages and immunoglobulins, which are antibodies. All of these are contained in raw milk. It is a bioactive-alive fluid," Saladino explains in a YouTube video.

Forum List

Back