New House Speaker flying christian nationalist flag outside his office.

No you don't, you care about the political power it may give, just shut your lying mouth. Strange ho almost all of those attending tried to overthrow the Government by force with no weapons. You are a lying sack of shiite. Your right, much more damage was done, and more injuries to police during your bullshit riots asshole. I am certainly glad they don't try that bullshit in small towns they would be dealt with accordingly!

Please stop regurgitating Trump Cult talking points which have been repeated debunked by all of the weapons charges and convictions on weapons charges amongst the January 6th defendants, including numerous GUILTY PLEAS.

Why would would would all of the right wingers who were arrested for arson and violence in the BLM riots try to beat up the police in small towns? Those people weren't trying to overthrow the government. They were just there to cause trouble for the protestors.

Not sure how anyone could Proclaim Christians as being a threat to our nation LOL

White Christian Nationalism is a radical white supremacist politiical group seeking to install a White Christian theocracy, under an authoritarian dictatorship. Yeah, they're a threat to your Constitutional Republic, most definitely.

White Christian Nationalism is a radical white supremacist politiical group seeking to install a White Christian theocracy, under an authoritarian dictatorship. Yeah, they're a threat to your Constitutional Republic, most definitely.
sure it is, thats why we have No actual arrests of violent Christians anywhere in the US, but we do have arrests of violent lefty doing riots and attacking everyone.

The myth of the Far Right boogiemen
Must be repeated

Are you saying the arrest records for the BLM demonstrations are lying???? Kyle Rittenhouse doesn't exist????

Is this really who you guys want to be? Have you forgotten that state sponsored religion was the reason many people, including some of the first, came to America? Freedom of religion must include freedom from religion.

A new report confirmed that the House speaker is displaying an “Appeal to Heaven” flag outside his door.
I now make it my earnest prayer, that God would have the United States in his holy protection, that he would incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government, to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another, for their fellow citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field, and finally, that he would most graciously be pleased to dispose us all, to do Justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility and pacific temper of mind, which were the Characteristicks of the Devine Author of our blessed Religion, and without an humble imitation of whose example in these things, we can never hope to be a happy Nation. Amen -- George Washington

I now make it my earnest prayer, that God would have the United States in his holy protection, that he would incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government, to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another, for their fellow citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field, and finally, that he would most graciously be pleased to dispose us all, to do Justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility and pacific temper of mind, which were the Characteristicks of the Devine Author of our blessed Religion, and without an humble imitation of whose example in these things, we can never hope to be a happy Nation. Amen -- George Washington
That was nice of him.

Don't change anything though. And George wouldn't want it to either.

There is no such thing as "core Americans." There are just Americans and non-Americans. LOSER douche is a NON-American.
Hahaha…I’ll play along…I enjoy enlightening self manipulated globalist fools playing pretend.
”Real Americans” or ‘core Americans‘ as I like to call them can easily articulate the english language, most share the last names with those who died in our world wars, ALL have a 100% LEGAL lineage, they practice and live our core values, principles and moral order, they usually shed a tear ANYTIME our national anthem is played, they ALL know exactly what “American Culture“ is.
Have you pissed yourself yet?

dblack

and they will then have drag queens and doctors turn our children into frakenstiens, oh wait, that is the democrats

So you admit it's a Christian Nationalist symbol and as such is a threat to our nation. Also you can keep all the hypocrites you want in your little group , we don't want or need them .
How can Christian nationalists be a threat to their own Christian country?

Hahaha…I’ll play along…I enjoy enlightening self manipulated globalist fools playing pretend.
”Real Americans” or ‘core Americans‘ as I like to call them can easily articulate the english [sic] language, most share the last names with those who died in our world wars, ALL have a 100% LEGAL lineage, they practice and live our core values, principles and moral order, they usually shed a tear ANYTIME our national anthem is played, they ALL know exactly what “American Culture“ is.
Have you pissed yourself yet?

dblack
LOSER the clown demonstrates yet again that he understands NOTHING about my great nation.

It's the English language.

Last names have NOTHING to do with being American.

Every US citizen is 100% a citizen the same as all others.

LOSER has no moral compass, understands NOTHING about the values and principles upon which this great nation was founded, and apparently has no idea what "culture" means at all.

Are you saying the arrest records for the BLM demonstrations are lying???? Kyle Rittenhouse doesn't exist????

Rittenhouse wasn't convicted of anything. And it's good that he wasn't. If he had been, self-defense rights would have been greatly diminished.

Last names have NOTHING to do with being American.
That’s what all people with an unAmerican last name say.
Every US citizen is 100% a citizen the same as all others.
That’s what all barely American globalists would say.
LOSER has no moral compass, understands NOTHING about the values and principles upon which this great nation was founded, and apparently has no idea what "culture" means at all.
Your great nation was founded on this…
Why did you deviate from the founders intent?

Attachments

• IMG_0450.png
    IMG_0450.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Forum List

Back