The Milo effect!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
This week, my teenage kids see Milo on TV and freak out, "Dad.......that's Milo!!!" A week ago, didn't know this guy from Adam.......turns out, he is HUGE amongst kids from 16-28! Check out the hits for these vids............

Milo Yiannopoulos

Fascinating...........we hear the DUMS calling people on the right "homophobes". The whole losing DUM approach with identity politics leading to them getting their clocks cleaned in the last several elections.

Here you have millions of conservatives embracing this guy Milo, completely obliterating this whole fake/PC narrative that people on the right hate gays.

Milo's book comes out soon..........expected to perhaps be the #1 selling book of the year!!

I cant stop laughing!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

The Moon Bats destroyed the Berkeley Starbucks because Milo was going to speak.

The nitwits didn't think that one out very well did they?

Yep. Don't forget the ATM 's as well. It was something like 11 of them. No cash, so sad. Lol
The Moon Bats destroyed the Berkeley Starbucks because Milo was going to speak.

The nitwits didn't think that one out very well did they?

16406818_1515081728519309_6387153746871984458_n.jpg

This riot was NOT instigated by any students at Berkeley, but the campus police' decision not to arrest any of them to see who they were, who was supporting them, and so on, was inexcusable.

What the rioters have done has backfired so spectacularly that it gives one goosebumps. They have elevated Milo to that hallowed status of A VICTIM! Even Leftists are appalled at his treatment.

Good God almighty, what a coup for the Alt-Right!

Milo's book is now the number one best seller on Amazon. He should send a thank you note to all the Berkeley nitwits.

51EYrsOsk1L._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This week, my teenage kids see Milo on TV and freak out, "Dad.......that's Milo!!!" A week ago, didn't know this guy from Adam.......turns out, he is HUGE amongst kids from 16-28! Check out the hits for these vids............

Milo Yiannopoulos

Fascinating...........we hear the DUMS calling people on the right "homophobes". The whole losing DUM approach with identity politics leading to them getting their clocks cleaned in the last several elections.

Here you have millions of conservatives embracing this guy Milo, completely obliterating this whole fake/PC narrative that people on the right hate gays.

Milo's book comes out soon..........expected to perhaps be the #1 selling book of the year!!

A lot of his commentary is about PC and freedom of expression, which explains why the Regressive Left hates him with such passion.

Factor in that he's gay and multiply the level hatred by about five.

Free speech is the victim.
This riot was NOT instigated by any students at Berkeley, but the campus police' decision not to arrest any of them to see who they were, who was supporting them, and so on, was inexcusable.

What the rioters have done has backfired so spectacularly that it gives one goosebumps. They have elevated Milo to that hallowed status of A VICTIM! Even Leftists are appalled at his treatment.

Good God almighty, what a coup for the Alt-Right!

Milo Yiannopoulos

Never heard of him until yesterday...and have heard his name a couple of dozen times since...my sons know who he is, one of them said he previously had something to do with wrestling, not sure as I was listening to his interview at the time, there was also a link to a left wing column posted on this forum about him yesterday [which is why I tuned in to his interview], his interview gave me the opposite opinion of him than that of the story in the link...wonder how that happens?

I am pleased that Milo is making "in-your-face" faggotry chic in some conservatives circles.

Last edited:

Milo Yiannopoulos

Yes. And children just live his humor.

“That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says.
Milo Yiannopoulos Represents a New Force in Electoral Politics

Milo Yiannopoulos

His approach is a brilliant as Trump's election strategy.

Which is a flat rejection of now, without concern for social sensibilities.

Milo Yiannopoulos

“That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says.

The story in that link portrayed a completely different person than the one I saw and heard...in fact the story in that link seems to be the same exact story I have read many many times before with the only exceptions being some adjectives and the name attached to the subject.

Milo Yiannopoulos

The story in that link portrayed a completely different person than the one I saw and heard...in fact the story in that link seems to be the same exact story I have read many many times before with the only exceptions being some adjectives and the name attached to the subject.
Bloomberg made up his quotes? He should sue them for libel on principle alone.

Forum List

Back