The Milo effect!!

This week, my teenage kids see Milo on TV and freak out, "Dad.......that's Milo!!!" A week ago, didn't know this guy from Adam.......turns out, he is HUGE amongst kids from 16-28! Check out the hits for these vids............

Milo Yiannopoulos

Fascinating...........we hear the DUMS calling people on the right "homophobes". The whole losing DUM approach with identity politics leading to them getting their clocks cleaned in the last several elections.

Here you have millions of conservatives embracing this guy Milo, completely obliterating this whole fake/PC narrative that people on the right hate gays.

Milo's book comes out soon..........expected to perhaps be the #1 selling book of the year!!

I cant stop laughing!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Yes. And children just live his humor.

“That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says.
Milo Yiannopoulos Represents a New Force in Electoral Politics

The story in that link portrayed a completely different person than the one I saw and heard...in fact the story in that link seems to be the same exact story I have read many many times before with the only exceptions being some adjectives and the name attached to the subject.
Bloomberg made up his quotes? He should sue them for libel on principle alone.
There it is, pretending the point you are lamely trying to disqualify was the one actually made so it appears that you have an actual point of your own...not fooling anyone with that left wing dodge P...btw, if it were possible to sue for libel [on principle or otherwise] there would be no such thing as a left wing media...there is a bright side remedy for that proposal of yours though...a conservative court.

This week, my teenage kids see Milo on TV and freak out, "Dad.......that's Milo!!!" A week ago, didn't know this guy from Adam.......turns out, he is HUGE amongst kids from 16-28! Check out the hits for these vids............

Milo Yiannopoulos

Fascinating...........we hear the DUMS calling people on the right "homophobes". The whole losing DUM approach with identity politics leading to them getting their clocks cleaned in the last several elections.

Here you have millions of conservatives embracing this guy Milo, completely obliterating this whole fake/PC narrative that people on the right hate gays.

Milo's book comes out soon..........expected to perhaps be the #1 selling book of the year!!

“That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says.

The story in that link portrayed a completely different person than the one I saw and heard...in fact the story in that link seems to be the same exact story I have read many many times before with the only exceptions being some adjectives and the name attached to the subject.
There it is, pretending the point you are lamely trying to disqualify was the one actually made so it appears that you have an actual point of your own...not fooling anyone with that left wing dodge P...btw, if it were possible to sue for libel [on principle or otherwise] there would be no such thing as a left wing media...there is a bright side remedy for that proposal of yours though...a conservative court.
"That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says.

Your pathetic attempt to play this quote down has failed.

You suck

Milo Yiannopoulos

"That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says.

Your pathetic attempt to play this quote down has failed.

You suck
Now that's the liberal foundation on the school of thought and ideas I knew was lurking just beneath the surface.

This week, my teenage kids see Milo on TV and freak out, "Dad.......that's Milo!!!" A week ago, didn't know this guy from Adam.......turns out, he is HUGE amongst kids from 16-28!
This post is pretty creepy now that it turns out your pseudocon hero is a pedophile.

Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial book is canceled

The gay British writer, who has collected kudos in the era of Donald Trump as a self-described "dangerous" provocateur, teetered on the edge of disaster Monday after Republican conservatives released clips of videos-with-audio in which he talked about his own past as a teenager who had sex with men and suggested that some young teen boys might be old enough to give consent to such sexual relationships.

The American Conservative Union has uninvited Milo from CPAC:

Due to the revelation of an offensive video in the past 24 hours condoning pedophilia, the American Conservative Union has decided to rescind the invitation of Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

Matt Schlapp on Twitter

This week, my teenage kids see Milo on TV and freak out, "Dad.......that's Milo!!!" A week ago, didn't know this guy from Adam.......turns out, he is HUGE amongst kids from 16-28!
This post is pretty creepy now that it turns out your pseudocon hero is a pedophile.

Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial book is canceled

The gay British writer, who has collected kudos in the era of Donald Trump as a self-described "dangerous" provocateur, teetered on the edge of disaster Monday after Republican conservatives released clips of videos-with-audio in which he talked about his own past as a teenager who had sex with men and suggested that some young teen boys might be old enough to give consent to such sexual relationships.
Awright, second post today were the right has not been accused of homophobia by the left for denying a gay man a forum...could the left be turning a corner?

Most kids 16 (to 28?) can't identify the Founding Fathers. Why would they be able to identify a homosexual conservative political analyst? You almost gotta laugh though, the hypocrite Soros mob at Berkeley pushed Milo's book to the best seller list.

Milo is a degenerate. It is not surprising the pseudocons won't say it. Instead, they try to turn his degeneracy around into some kind of statement about the Left! :lol:

Who is this Milo character that the wing nuts seem to have a huge boner over?

Milo's book is now the number one best seller on Amazon. He should send a thank you note to all the Berkeley nitwits.

51EYrsOsk1L._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
A twink and a former Democrat billionaire celebrity are leading the GOP to absolute victory.

What a world.

Last edited:
Milo's book is now the number one best seller on Amazon. He should send a thank you note to all the Berkeley nitwits.

A twink and a former Democrat billionaire celebrity is leading the GOP to absolute victory.

What a world.
Catch up on current events. Victory is not where he's leading you.
Which one?

You are wrong on both counts.

Milo is leading the degenerates away from the Democrats on social issues out of fear of Muslims, and Trump is destroying the globalist dogma.

A twink and a former Democrat billionaire celebrity is leading the GOP to absolute victory.

What a world.
Catch up on current events. Victory is not where he's leading you.
Which one?

You are wrong on both counts.

Milo is leading the degenerates away from the Democrats on social issues out of fear of Muslims, and Trump is destroying the globalist dogma.
All while he jokes about sex with 13 year old boys.

And this is somehow good in your view? The man is done. His career is over & he better PRAY TO GOD there are no real 13 year old boys in his closet.

Forum List

Back