The Models are Wrong = Climate Science is Wrong

You know gslack, you are allowed to not respond to my posts. You're not required to stalk me. It's something you freely choose to do, and you can freely choose to stop.

I mean, don't you have a family, or a hobby? Apparently not, given how your life seems devoted to stalking me.

yeah so are you admiral. And you are the one going crying to mods aren't ya... Yeah we know admiral we know...

Works both ways, why not stop posting in threads I frequent? Why did you go to a thread I created to harass me?

Grow up toad...

Works both ways, why not stop posting in threads I frequent?

You might note that when I post in threads you frequent, I ignore you and address the thread subject instead. I try to ignore you as best I can.

You, however, make that difficult by going off on a psychostalker rant any time you see me post anywhere.

Seriously, what's wrong with you?

Works both ways, why not stop posting in threads I frequent?

You might note that when I post in threads you frequent, I ignore you and address the thread subject instead. I try to ignore you as best I can.

You, however, make that difficult by going off on a psychostalker rant any time you see me post anywhere.

Seriously, what's wrong with you?

This is your version of a legit response?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

"Roy Spencer? The creationist? That's your scientific authority?"

This is your version of a legit response?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

"Roy Spencer? The creationist? That's your scientific authority?"

I wondered if he were responding to the OP. If so, he failed to note that there is no legitimate scientific authority when it comes to climate science. The chart clearly shows that the scientific "authority....consensus....church....cult...." whatever you care to call it is wrong.

Time to get a new hypothesis.

Roy Spencer? The creationist? That's your scientific authority?

Well, good luck with that. Let us know how it turns out. Now you kids have a popsicle and run along, and stop bothering the grownups.

Tell ya what admiral, we will as soon as you can use the big boy voice. The whiny little punk one you use is annoying.

So what was your rank again? Ensign, admiral, Cheif poopey officer? You were enlisted, you were commissioned what is it this time?

Last edited by a moderator:
what temperature would it be today if man had never walked the face of the planet?

Silly goose, not just any man. White men. Sheesh. It's only rich racist homophobic racist rich racist white men like you that actually have an impact on the environment.

Why, cause they can't dance?

Just thought I would add a cliche while we are at it.

Last edited:
You racist homophobic white guys can't dance or jump. The only way to get you to dance is to play rock music, music of the devil which is what you are white devils. And, by the way, since we have to play music we have to use electricity which causes us to use coal which in turn kills the planet more. So...thanks for dancing and killing the planet racist white evil racist white homophobic racist white racists!

what temperature would it be today if man had never walked the face of the planet?

If you've been unable to find an answer, you've never put much effort into looking. Here's the most popular chart of it:

220px-Climate_Change_Attribution.png

Your answer would be the sum of Greenhouse Gases, Ozone and sulfate. So in 1994, the human contribution since 1900 was around +0.5C. Bringing that up to today, it would be around +0.8C.

Now, there are also scientists exploring how land clearing by early humans may have affected the climate, but there's nothing firm to report there yet.

So, there you go. Sorry that you won't be able to use that talking point any longer. I know it was one of your favorites.

Forum List

Back