The Moment a Democratic Operative Threatens a Wayne County Certifier's Children. Where's Barr?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Hello Bill? Video evidence good enough to kick off a DOJ indictment for ya? This is about the two Wayne County Republicans who refused to certify the results due to more votes than voters questions, then in fear certified them, and now has uncertified them again. Election interference, threats and intimidation. Jail time for this psycho liberal retard, Bill. Nothing less. This is a dangerous man.

All talk, do-nothing Barr.

Gary Franchi waxes eloquent for a long time here, to cut to the chase jump to minute 16:00

Where's Bill Barr?

WheresWaldoNesBox.jpg

Hello Bill? Video evidence good enough to kick off a DOJ indictment for ya? This is about the two Wayne County Republicans who refused to certify the results due to more votes than voters questions, then in fear certified them, and now has uncertified them again. Election interference, threats and intimidation. Jail time for this psycho liberal retard, Bill. Nothing less. This is a dangerous man.

Gary Franchi waxes eloquent for a long time here, to cut to the chase jump to minute 16:00

Where's Bill Barr?

WheresWaldoNesBox.jpg

Hoax. Republicans were the ones threatening.

Where's Bill Barr?

WheresWaldoNesBox.jpg

I believe he was seen perusing the Help Wanted section and planning his new book.

Where's Bill Barr?

WheresWaldoNesBox.jpg

It's over. Done. Biden won the MI state. Get over it. Biden has 306 EC votes.

Where's Bill Barr?

WheresWaldoNesBox.jpg

A 'democratic operative', huh?

Where's Bill Barr?

WheresWaldoNesBox.jpg

Hundreds of both stripes in the senate and house, regardless of party, feed at the trough.

Where's Bill Barr?

WheresWaldoNesBox.jpg

I don't know. Where was Bill Barr when people threaten the lives of Dr. Faucci's wife and family. Or the other public health officials who are facing threats from Trump's loyal followers.

Where's Bill Barr?

WheresWaldoNesBox.jpg

"Biden won the MI state"

Biden won the MI state? What country are you from? I continue to be amazed at the number of foreigners who regularly post in the US Politics forum, pretending to be Americans. Syntax like that is a dead giveaway. We don't say it that way in the US. Just like we don't say "go on holiday," we don't say graduate "from grade 12," and we don't say "attend university." Pronouns and syntax will always eventually expose euros/canucks who pretend online to be from the States.

Last edited:

Where's Bill Barr?

WheresWaldoNesBox.jpg

"Biden won the MI state"

Biden won the MI state? What country are you from? I continue to be amazed at the number of foreigners who regularly post in the US Politics forum, pretending to be Americans. Syntax like that is a dead giveaway. We don't say it that way in the US. Just like we don't say "go on holiday," we don't say graduate "from grade 12," and we don't say "attend university." Pronouns and syntax will always eventually expose euros/canucks who pretend online to be from the States.

I carry a DD-2 on me at all times. I get a thank you for my Service all the time and have many other brothers and sisters call me Brother. Only a freeload like you would question what country I am posting from. That tells me that you may know what the weather is like in Moscow much better than I would, Comrade.

Forum List

Back