Wayne County, MI Official Observer Rips Lid Off Entire Operation as Corrupt for Biden

So I ask for evidence, I get whiny race-baiting instead.

Why don't you gutless traitors just admit you have no evidence, and that you're making it all up out of sore loser butthurt and Stalinist fanaticism? It's not like everyone doesn't already know that. You'll feel better if you confess, and you'll suffer less in Hell.

When Biden is sworn in...the entire nation will feel better.

Hunter sure will - he will make killer bank.
Good for him...who ever he is.
You never heard of the meth Hunter Biden the son of quid pro quo red communist China Joe

Why don't you gutless traitors just admit you have no evidence, and that you're making it all up out of sore loser butthurt and Stalinist fanaticism? It's not like everyone doesn't already know that. You'll feel better if you confess, and you'll suffer less in Hell.

You never heard of the meth Hunter Biden the son of quid pro quo red communist China Joe

No...is he someone important?

Yes he will be appointed drug czar

Yes he will be appointed drug czar
Ok.?

Forum List

Back