The Moment Of Truth For Rachel Dolezal

Are you by chance a polyglot?
Most Black people are. Africans average 5 languages. I know 4.

Name them.
Why?

To prove you are stating a true fact, of course. And if I speak any of those languages, I'll converse with you in that language.
Why do white people always think what they want someone to prove matters? I wasnt looking for your agreement or to take a test. I was informing you. :laugh:

Oh I see, you are following in the footsteps of your heroine, Rachel Dolezal.
Vous êtes une fraude

Name them.
Why?

To prove you are stating a true fact, of course. And if I speak any of those languages, I'll converse with you in that language.
Why do white people always think what they want someone to prove matters? I wasnt looking for your agreement or to take a test. I was informing you. :laugh:

Not really. I was just letting you know that what white people want or dont want doesnt register on my concern meter. It amazes me you people believe what you think is relevant.
laugh.gif

Not really. I was just letting you know that what white people want or dont want doesnt register on my concern meter. It amazes me you people believe what you think is relevant.
laugh.gif

Your statement just unraveled your support for Rachel Dolezal.

Name them.
Why?

Vous êtes une fraude

More like Rachel Jeantel.

laugh.gif

How so? She is on my side. I support her fully.

laugh.gif

Hey, remember that time when she got a perm and a tan, which fooled you guys into believing she was black? That made me laugh hard. :laugh:

laugh.gif

How is she on your side? She's white.

laugh.gif

Hey, remember that time when she got a perm and a tan, which fooled you guys into believing she was black? That made me laugh hard. :laugh:
Monkeys like you find pretty much everything funny. Ever see the junglebook? Thats you monkeys all day long.

laugh.gif

She says she is Black and down for the Black cause. Of course she is on my side. She rejected the failed culture of white people. She is a ride or die.

laugh.gif

Monkeys like you find pretty much everything funny. Ever see the junglebook? Thats you monkeys all day long.

Are you calling me a monkey?

laugh.gif

Of course she's on your side. They'll even put you in the same wing of the asylum since your conditions are just about the same. She wanting to be black and you wanting to be white and all.

laugh.gif

She says she is Black and down for the Black cause. Of course she is on my side. She rejected the failed culture of white people. She is a ride or die.

Are you sure about that?

laugh.gif

Are you calling me a monkey?
Can you read? If so tell me who I replied to before you asked that question? This is a test.

laugh.gif

Are you sure about that?
Sure about what?

laugh.gif

Of course she's on your side. They'll even put you in the same wing of the asylum since your conditions are just about the same. She wanting to be black and you wanting to be white and all.
I honestly would kill myself if I was white. The thought makes my skin crawl and I just threw up a little in my mouth.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I honestly would kill myself if I was white. The thought makes my skin crawl and I just threw up a little in my mouth.
laugh.gif

You've been throwing up on this board for too long now.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You've been throwing up on this board for too long now.
Talking to white people too much will have that affect on you. You start getting prejudiced due to the stuff you see on this forum that they are afraid to say in public. Especially the male simians that share your lack of melanin.

laugh.gif

Damn you make it easy...
NAACP Imposter Sued School Over Race Claims The Smoking Gun

Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

Hahahhahahahhaa

Forum List

Back