The Moment Of Truth For Rachel Dolezal

II only use standard english when necessary. Its a dumb language.
Apparently our "dumb language" is necessary any time you have to put words in writing. Ive never seen you user ebonics in your posts. Don't worry, I get it. Youre all bummed out that you have to use the language of your ancestors slave masters, but you just don't know any other way to speak. If you actually COULD speak ebonics, you would do so, but since you cant you are forced to use the masters language.

You avoided mine. I asked you which one was part Black. Your time is up now.

What does that have to do with claiming your black when you have two white parents?
Again, you said anyone with half a brain cell can tell she wasn't black. Sooo, which person there is black?

I dont give a shit.
Thats because you dont know shit.

Says the guy who thinks a chick is black when she has two white parents.
Says the guy that cant figure out which person is part Black.

Apparently our "dumb language" is necessary any time you have to put words in writing. Ive never seen you user ebonics in your posts. Don't worry, I get it. Youre all bummed out that you have to use the language of your ancestors slave masters, but you just don't know any other way to speak. If you actually COULD speak ebonics, you would do so, but since you cant you are forced to use the masters language.
Why would I use Ebonics with you? You wouldnt understand it. Its beyond your monkey comprehension.

Why would I use Ebonics with you?
Well you wouldn't because, you cant. You can only speak the masters language.

So why did you ask such a dumb question? If you were Black I would use Ebonics. Since you are a dumb white monkey I use standard english and you still have a problem comprehending that.

Asslips is really Eminem. He's just here to polish his black skills.

So why did you ask such a dumb question? If you were Black I would use Ebonics. Since you are a dumb white monkey I use standard english and you still have a problem comprehending that.
Nah, If you could speak ebonics, you would have already done so to prove your point. Your Steve Urkel ass doesn't know shit about the ghetto.

Nah, If you could speak ebonics, you would have already done so to prove your point.
I dont prove points to monkeys like you. I just educate you and hope you are not too stupid to learn.

Nah, If you could speak ebonics, you would have already done so to prove your point.
I dont prove points to monkeys like you. I just educate you and hope you are not too stupid to learn.
...but you already have proven my point. You don't know ebonics, you just pretend to. Your entire black identity is based on a lie. You pretend to be something you aren't.

...but you already have proven my point. You don't know ebonics, you just pretend to. Your entire black identity is based on a lie. You pretend to be something you aren't.
If that makes you feel better I allow you to think that. :laugh:

You should use ebonics more often.
In your case it actually makes you appear more intelligent.
I use Ebonics all the time. I only use standard english when necessary. Its a dumb language.

Are you by chance a polyglot?
Most Black people are. Africans average 5 languages. I know 4.
No you don't. You barely speak your masters language, let alone anything else.

You should use ebonics more often.
In your case it actually makes you appear more intelligent.
I use Ebonics all the time. I only use standard english when necessary. Its a dumb language.

Name them.
Why?

To prove you are stating a true fact, of course. And if I speak any of those languages, I'll converse with you in that language.

If that makes you feel better I allow you to think that. :laugh:
Listen up everyone, Asslips is going to tell us about how he grew up in the hood, shootin guns and slappin ho's.

steve-urkel.jpg

Name them.
Why?

To prove you are stating a true fact, of course. And if I speak any of those languages, I'll converse with you in that language.
Why do white people always think what they want someone to prove matters? I wasnt looking for your agreement or to take a test. I was informing you. :laugh:

Forum List

Back